Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Davido, Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other Over Sophia Momodu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other Over Sophia Momodu (1088 Views)

Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) / Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido, Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other Over Sophia Momodu by BrownEnvelop(m): 6:20pm On Jan 07
Famous Nigerian Afrobeats singers, David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido and Tiwatope Savage, also known as Tiwa Savage have stirred reactions online as they unfollow each other on Instagram.

Their decision to unfollow each other left many in a confused state because their children share a close friendship, and the duo have often shown diminished support for each other’s brands compared to the past.

However, a quick check on their Instagram pages unveiled that their friendship may have gone sour once again.

Many internet users have weighed in on the matter and the likely cause of their separation, some speculate a connection to Sophia Momodu, Davido’s first baby mama, who maintains a close relationship with Tiwa.

While others suggested that Davido may be jealous towards the growing bond between the two women, adding that Tiwa initiated the unfollowing after witnessing what she perceived as Davido’s inadequate treatment of Imade.

Reactions trailing this post;

Ungitoh Onorine wrote, “Davido is mad cause Sophia is chilling with Tiwa and Wizkid but that Sophia’s body is banging, it fits cause Wahala for St Kitts Island.”

Dee Tweh wrote, “That is his business, he will be just fine and what is Tiwa’s business with him and Sophia? Or is he begging and Sophia no gree.”

Porsche Anderson wrote, “You can’t be friends with my enemies. I kicked them off.”

I Am Blessed wrote, “Long overdue.”

Aminaj Fahrad wrote, “Maybe Tiwa sees exactly how he’s treating his daughter but you social media warriors will blame Sophia.”

Amosky Babe wrote, “Childish stuff. Grow the Bleep up both of you”.

https://nigerianstreet.com/2024/01/06/davido-tiwa-savage-unfollow-each-other-over-sophia-momodu/

Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other Over Sophia Momodu by CoronaVirusPro: 6:26pm On Jan 07
Davido and Portable have same problem!

They still have feelings for their exes but will never admit it, but their reactions says it all.

When a man is still conscious about the location, friends and company of his ex, he is still so much into that lady. Real men cannot deny that fact!

1 Like

Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other Over Sophia Momodu by We4all: 6:48pm On Jan 07
I think TuFace should receive an award as the best baby daddy ever. This is why I always tell ladies to be wary of the decisions they make as the most affected are always the kids.

If you want to be a single mom who is ready to single handedly raise your kid, be my guest, but NEVER get pregnant if a man doesn't want a baby with you because not everyman will make a great dad.
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other Over Sophia Momodu by CoronaVirusPro: 6:51pm On Jan 07
We4all:
I think TuFace should receive an award as the best baby daddy ever. This is why I always tell ladies to be wary of the decisions they make as the most affected are always the kids.

If you want to be a single mom who is ready to single handedly raise your kid, be my guest, but NEVER get pregnant if a man doesn't want a baby with you because not everyman will make a great dad.

No competition. He is.
Re: Davido, Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other Over Sophia Momodu by Rahkman: 9:02pm On Jan 07
Davido is not attracted to yoruba women ,make dem go rest

(1) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Celebrities And Their Leaked Sextapes / "Give Me Amala": Davido Rides On Train From UK To Paris, Begs For Naija Food / Can Anybody Help Me With Genny's Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.