Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

IHS Land Lease Renewal - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / IHS Land Lease Renewal (120 Views)

Telecom Tower Land Lease Renewal / Please How Much Does Glo Pay For Land Lease For Mast ? / About to renew land lease For Telecoms Mast:i Need Urgent Advise Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IHS Land Lease Renewal by frankkherz: 6:59pm On Jan 07
Are you in the know or probably a landlord to a telecoms operator?

1.Kindly advise on the current rate to charge Mast operators for per annum.

2.Are there additional benefits obtainable from the mast operators presently?

3.Can one charge more for additional network facilities added to the mast after the first contract, now that a renewal is about to be done.

4.What are the things i need to know in order to charge the operators for this renewal rate about to be negotiated?

Thanks.

*Please if you will ask me to contact you for paid service kindly ignore this thread*

Meanwhile valuable information will be profoundly appreciated.

Thanks
Re: IHS Land Lease Renewal by Deandean: 9:30pm On Jan 07
I don’t have that information, but how to you Nigerians think. You want valuable information that means money to you for free?… The least you could have done is say you are willing to compensate anyone with verifiable and valuable information. But scrap the freebie mentality this 2024
Re: IHS Land Lease Renewal by frankkherz: 3:39pm On Jan 24
Deandean:
I don’t have that information, but how to you Nigerians think. You want valuable information that means money to you for free?… The least you could have done is say you are willing to compensate anyone with verifiable and valuable information. But scrap the freebie mentality this 2024

Then shot your mouth since you have nothing reasonable to say. How much have paid for all free info you get online? Indeed, Nigeria has happened to your line of thoughts.

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Duplex In Lagos State. / Furnished Small Accomodation In Lekki, Lagos / Luxury 5 Bedroom Duplex To Let At Lekki Palm City, Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.