Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds (49260 Views)

TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds / David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 / Chinese Authorities Blow Up Christian Megachurch With Dynamite (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by Kobojunkie: 9:48pm On Jan 08
dalongjnr:

I have never been to scoan. I once in a while watch Emmanuel TV.
Accusations like these are not new,when he was alive. Just Google the controversies of prophet TB Joshua.
Not was proven and this can't be!
Dead men,tell no tale!
It wasn't that they were not proven but rather that the incompetent Nigerian system did nothing much about much of it. Take the case of the building that crashed.... watch the documentary and stop rambling abeg! undecided
Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by dalongjnr: 9:49pm On Jan 08
Kobojunkie:
m Again, Watch it first before you begin dey comment like chicken wey dem don hack off him head. undecided
You mean, I should watch a video someone created to suit a narrative?
I'm not jobless and moronic.
I'm a critical thinker. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by Kobojunkie: 9:55pm On Jan 08
dalongjnr:

You mean, I should watch a video someone created to suit a narrative?
I'm not jobless and moronic.I'm a critical thinker. Thank you.
A critical thinker who argues from a point of ignorance--- without in fact watching the documentary which he pretends himself able to. Wow... Nigeria's school system don do you terrible things. lipsrsealed
Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by Jeon(f): 10:07pm On Jan 08
Daystar7:
Humans are just wicked and evil, look at the vile comments on here based on unproven allegations. The Creator of the Universe, the Word of God, Jesus Christ was accused of using the spirit of Beelzebub to cast demons so who's free from allegations and accusations. This Man while on earth suffered severe allegations and hatred even from pastors yet none of them both dead and alive did what he did in terms of humanitarian aids, scholarship, sponsorships and love. He gave freely to both Christians and Muslims, didn't matter if you're his member or not. He always preached love and showed it too. Even those selling papers right in front of his church eventually stopped by themselves when they saw the Man didn't even care that they were selling evil publications about him right in front of his church. He still showed them love, repaired the roads where they sold those papers. Nothing 'll convince me that the man was evil except the Holy Spirit. I grew up in Ikotun so I know what I'm saying.
Why can't BBC talk about all the good he did, his humble beginning? Man named a kpako church he started with just 8 members who were illiterates like him "Synagogue Church Of All Nations" while he was broke and couldn't speak good English. Anytime there was rain, they "ll have to stop service to pack water due to leaking roof but look at the edifice of that same place today. God sees the works of Men and 'll judge us accordingly.
Never put ur hope or trust in Men, but God!

Someone like you will still defend Sedlec Ossuary, a Roman Catholic chapel.
Most people will still call this church built with over 30,000 of human bones pure and holy.

Religion is really ruining our senses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by badboyTee(m): 10:09pm On Jan 08
dalongjnr:

It's a documentary, not a reality.
Be calming down. Let them prove the accusations.
dumb ass nigga
Did you watched the part where more than 80 guests were killed cause of Tb Joshua raised the story building more and hid the dead bodies........

Cause I could remember vividly then when many people called him out for negligence and he blamed it on devil or people trying to kïll him

Apply your medula here stop reasoning with your ass
Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by badboyTee(m): 10:11pm On Jan 08
Daystar7:
Humans are just wicked and evil, look at the vile comments on here based on unproven allegations. The Creator of the Universe, the Word of God, Jesus Christ was accused of using the spirit of Beelzebub to cast demons so who's free from allegations and accusations. This Man while on earth suffered severe allegations and hatred even from pastors yet none of them both dead and alive did what he did in terms of humanitarian aids, scholarship, sponsorships and love. He gave freely to both Christians and Muslims, didn't matter if you're his member or not. He always preached love and showed it too. Even those selling papers right in front of his church eventually stopped by themselves when they saw the Man didn't even care that they were selling evil publications about him right in front of his church. He still showed them love, repaired the roads where they sold those papers. Nothing 'll convince me that the man was evil except the Holy Spirit. I grew up in Ikotun so I know what I'm saying.
Why can't BBC talk about all the good he did, his humble beginning? Man named a kpako church he started with just 8 members who were illiterates like him "Synagogue Church Of All Nations" while he was broke and couldn't speak good English. Anytime there was rain, they "ll have to stop service to pack water due to leaking roof but look at the edifice of that same place today. God sees the works of Men and 'll judge us accordingly.
your mumu nah grade one people who were working with someone for over a decade are telling their experience and you are saying it lies odeh!
Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by chieveboy(m): 10:26pm On Jan 08
dalongjnr:

I have never been to scoan. I once in a while watch Emmanuel TV.
Accusations like these are not new,when he was alive. Just Google the controversies of prophet TB Joshua.
Not was proven and this can't be!
Dead men,tell no tale!

I have been there.

Subscribe to a data plan. You can start there
Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by tonicyril: 10:34pm On Jan 08
dalongjnr:

As it stand, your own will happened to the 100th generation of your daughters' daughter.
Because not has been proven,yet.

Don't be paranoid bro grin grin grin why are u fidgeting??

I didn't curse you, I said if the allegations are wrong then u re free, but if they are not and u re shielding the truth then it will happen to anybody from ur bloodline.. grin grin

Mind you, his biological daughter just made her own personal allegations, did u see that?? grin
Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by Kobojunkie: 11:15pm On Jan 08
Daystar7:
Obviously, you didn't see the documentary at all. What are you afraid of? You would rather hold on to your false image of the man than embrace what is before you. lipsrsealed
Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by Daystar7: 11:54pm On Jan 08
Kobojunkie:
Obviously, you didn't see the documentary at all. What are you afraid of? You would rather hold on to your false image of the man than embrace what is before you. lipsrsealed

What's before you? Come up with something substantial
Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by Kobojunkie: 11:56pm On Jan 08
Daystar7:
■ What's before you? Come up with something substantial
Stop allowing fear to rule over you. Watch the documentary and then we can talk afterward. lipsrsealed
Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by Daystar7: 11:57pm On Jan 08
badboyTee:
your mumu nah grade one people who were working with someone for over a decade are telling their experience and you are saying it lies odeh!

If you used this energy u use in hurling insults at strangers on a faceless forum on something meaningful you would be better off. I didn't stop nobody from believing what they want but u can't. U hate the man so everyone must hate him like you do. Go get a life
Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by Daystar7: 12:01am On Jan 09
Jeon:

Someone like you will still defend Sedlec Ossuary, a Roman Catholic chapel.
Most people will still call this church built with over 30,000 of human bones pure and holy.

Religion is really ruining our senses.

I don't practice religion, I'm a Christian and Christianity, true Christianity is a culture not a religion. I'm not a Catholic and i don't have anything for or against Catholic. So religion might be ruining ur sense like u said but gat nothing on me. And ur post has nothing to do with the topic. Bye.
Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by Daystar7: 12:04am On Jan 09
Kobojunkie:
Stop allowing fear to rule over you. Watch the documentary and then we can talk afterward. lipsrsealed

Fear of what? There's nothing to talk about. It's past ur bedtime
Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by Kobojunkie: 12:37am On Jan 09
Daystar7:
Fear of what? There's nothing to talk about. It's past ur bedtime
Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by Kobojunkie: 12:37am On Jan 09
Daystar7:
■I don't practice religion, I'm a Christian and Christianity, true Christianity is a culture not a religion. I'm not a Catholic and i don't have anything for or against Catholic. So religion might be ruining ur sense like u said but gat nothing on me. And ur post has nothing to do with the topic. Bye.
Christianity is a Religion; Culture na religion as well. And this man, one of your many gods of men. lipsrsealed
Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by Daystar7: 12:48am On Jan 09
Kobojunkie:
Christianity is a Religion; Culture na religion as well. And this man, one of your many gods of men. lipsrsealed

Whatever helps you sleep nigga, bye
Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by Kobojunkie: 12:49am On Jan 09
Daystar7:
■ Whatever helps you sleep nigga, bye
Stop lying to yourself! undecided
Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by mauriceju2(m): 1:59am On Jan 09
Seach for this site in google and read what the former agent of Satan are saying, everything has already been reveal
https://spiritreports..com
Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by Image123(m): 4:43am On Jan 09
Well done BBC, our local newspaper and media will be very superstitious and afraid of what might happen to them spiritually and even physically. TB was quite influential and demonic. Coupled with his "generosity" and fame/FX that he brought to Nigeria, it will be a herculean task for one person in Nigeria to talk against him. That his daughter Ajoke was super naive though, she should have screamed out since, given what she had already been through.
What they are mostly doing now is crying over spilt milk.
Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by vislabraye(m): 12:07pm On Jan 09
osigiepurr:
I hate the way the white people always try to ridicule and stereotype African top performers. Even after death, the white demons are still angry with TB Joshua due to how he seriously dealt with them. Hence they are all out for cheap blackmail and propaganda against a dead man. Foolish HomoSapiens called "British" have been trying hard to cause confusion in West Africa since 1860.

No one is talking about Benny Hinn and other foreign pastors who performed greater miracles across the world. Why are the foolish British demons after TB Joshua even after death?. He should be left for God to judge.

The Europeans should be ashamed of themselves because they manipulated and introduced the foreign religion to the West Africans. Some smart Africans took it up and outshined their pretentious religious craft. So, why are the British now crying over spilt milk?

But Nigerians were also affected as well. IN fact more Nigerians were victims of abuse
Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by Impactever(m): 12:28pm On Jan 10
DaddyJapan:

Total blackmail?
British empire?
BBC is on a mission to destroy Africa?

You are doing a yeoman's job with this attempt to launder the image of a depraved shaman.
His brand of evangelism did not even have the blessing of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) - and yet you talk about a mission to destroy Africa? That's evidence of a puerile thought process right there.

Lolz....I just can't stop laughing here.

Are you aware that CAN is nothing but a cult group .

And that is why they hate Senior Prophet T.B Joshua because he refused to join them in their evil business.

First of all, ...Who are the leadership of CAN ?

They are high profile criminals masquerading themselves as daddy G.O s .

A one time President of CAN oritsejafor was caught in South Africa with a Private Jet loaded with dollars (stolen funds from Nigeria ) during President Goodluck Jonathan's regime.

And when he was being interrogated by the South African Authorities ,he said he came to purchase Military arms for the Nigerian Army .... hahahaha.....can you imagine that.

A CAN president (A so-called civilian clergy man) involved in money laundering.....
My brother, forget about CAN ...They are nothing but thieves.
Re: TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds by Courz: 7:30pm On Jan 10
This is another exposure below about TB Joshua. This interview was made hours before the BBC documentary dropped. This is one of the eyewitnesses in the documentary. She made some very serious revelations about why SCOAN members are too attached to TB Joshua. I don't think what was said here is in the documentary. She mentioned how organised they are, how the female disciples are trained by TB Joshua to sleep with different Men coming to the Synagogue especially if they are Rich Men. She mentions how they would wipe their private parts after having sex with them, take their sperm then give it to TB Joshua. She also mentioned that he would take the female disciples to his prayer mountain, sleep with them while he is dressed with Red Occultic garment surrounded with Candles.

In fact, just watch the interview. There are more details.The video isn't long so you can watch it. This video also explained why anyone who goes to SCOAN keeps going back there. TB Joshua was nothing but a Warlock!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUEu4sF7BUo?si=MdDOIk-8P9CnImib

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos / "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome / You Can’t Make Heaven If You Take Vitamin C And Eat Titus Fish – Preacher )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.