Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,337 members, 7,839,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Is The Rover A Reliable Car? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is The Rover A Reliable Car? (17206 Views)

Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport / Leaked Pictures - 2013 Range Rover / What's The Most Reliable Car You've Ever Owned? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is The Rover A Reliable Car? by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 07, 2012
Cliffizzy: Plz My rover75 just had à problem of timming belt and it stop moving it was good and runing when i bought but after it arrive Nigeria that when the timming belt had à problem when it was been driven from the port, so can some help me out on what to do and the right place to fix it, is there à Rover mechanic in Nigeria that can fix it? ..... Every advice Will be appreeciated'!

I see you've found this thread, which means you must have used the "search" function. This is what you should have done before you bought the car, not after.

I've responded to your original thread.
Re: Is The Rover A Reliable Car? by Euroclydon(m): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2012
Pls who can say anything about Honda Legend Sports 92model V6 3.2L 2doors. I used it once and the performance is superb but it started to overheat after 4yrs...I got the engine changed and sold it but I still love the power in that car. Does anyone know the current price for a clean tokunbo of it and any other advice?
Re: Is The Rover A Reliable Car? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2012
Euroclydon: Pls who can say anything about Honda Legend Sports 92model V6 3.2L 2doors. I used it once and the performance is superb but it started to overheat after 4yrs...I got the engine changed and sold it but I still love the power in that car. Does anyone know the current price for a clean tokunbo of it and any other advice?

I think it would be better if you started a fresh thread for your query.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Causes Of Water Mixing With Engine Oil / Viecar VC 309 Scanner: Code Display and Interpretation !!! (10k, All Cars ) / My Bicycle Restoration Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.