Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Jim4ray@yahoo.com A.k.a Echidimme This Is For U. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Jim4ray@yahoo.com A.k.a Echidimme This Is For U. (984 Views)

If You Are Single And Seachinh, Send Ur Details And Pix To Linkupnaija@yahoo.com / Www.badoo.com A Place To Meet Any Person In Your City. / Is Www.afrointroduction.com A Genuine Dating Site? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim4ray@yahoo.com A.k.a Echidimme This Is For U. by Hazeleyed(f): 8:49am On Sep 17, 2007
your nairaland name is echidimme and your yim is jim4ray.i know because you've been sending me offline messages.i would have just dealt with you in my own way without bringing it here but i think it's better this way.i don't know who u are and i don't care.if u come online and propose marriage to a girl u don't know then i think your own illiteracy is beyond redemption.and why all the name calling just because i said no?at first i thot u were just one of those fools but now i really do think u need to visit a psychiatrist.i won't tell u to stop sending me those things u call messages cos it's very obvious that u are jobless,what i will not take from u is the name calling.if your mother was is a slut and gave birth to u as a bastard that is obviously not my business, am warning u for the very last time cos believe me u will be shocked at the next thing i'll do to u, ANUOFIA.
Re: Jim4ray@yahoo.com A.k.a Echidimme This Is For U. by efuah(f): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2007
take it easy dear, calm down.
Re: Jim4ray@yahoo.com A.k.a Echidimme This Is For U. by fatty27: 9:39am On Sep 17, 2007
Marriage to a stranger? Who is that crap? And to try to for the stranger mean something is definitely wrong.
Re: Jim4ray@yahoo.com A.k.a Echidimme This Is For U. by temmysexy(f): 9:56am On Sep 17, 2007
some guys sha angry cool
Re: Jim4ray@yahoo.com A.k.a Echidimme This Is For U. by WebMonk(m): 10:15am On Sep 17, 2007
Hazel-eyed:

your nairaland name is echidimme and your yim is jim4ray.i know because you've been sending me offline messages.i would have just dealt with you in my own way without bringing it here but i think it's better this way.i don't know who u are and i don't care.if u come online and propose marriage to a girl u don't know then i think your own illiteracy is beyond redemption.and why all the name calling just because i said no?at first i thot u were just one of those fools but now i really do think u need to visit a psychiatrist.i won't tell u to stop sending me those things u call messages because it's very obvious that u are jobless,what i will not take from u is the name calling.if your mother was is a slut and gave birth to u as a bastard that is obviously not my business, am warning u for the very last time because believe me u will be shocked at the next thing i'll do to u, ANUOFIA.
My My My! Why go through all that stress, when you can just place him in your ignore list? The you won't hear from him again

Simple!

Re: Jim4ray@yahoo.com A.k.a Echidimme This Is For U. by Hazeleyed(f): 10:25am On Sep 17, 2007
WebMonk:

My My My! Why go through all that stress, when you can just place him in your ignore list? The you won't hear from him again

Simple!

really!!!!!!!!!!!!so how do i do that?pls i need to know.
Re: Jim4ray@yahoo.com A.k.a Echidimme This Is For U. by WebMonk(m): 10:28am On Sep 17, 2007
i just added the picture in my previous post. refresh your page and you'll see

works like a charm cool
Re: Jim4ray@yahoo.com A.k.a Echidimme This Is For U. by Kemjisuper(m): 10:32am On Sep 17, 2007
There's a lot of Desperadoes these days, just take it easy ok?

Cheers
Re: Jim4ray@yahoo.com A.k.a Echidimme This Is For U. by Raymond88(m): 10:36am On Sep 17, 2007
No fair. Everyone is having their own stalkers these days, i need my own stalker! someone stalk me! please. . . grin
Re: Jim4ray@yahoo.com A.k.a Echidimme This Is For U. by acidrop(f): 10:38am On Sep 17, 2007
Raymond88:

No fair. Everyone is having their own stalkers these days, i need my own stalker! someone stalk me! please. . . grin
haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, na by force tongue
Re: Jim4ray@yahoo.com A.k.a Echidimme This Is For U. by Raymond88(m): 10:44am On Sep 17, 2007
Yep. i need a stalker like yesterday!
Re: Jim4ray@yahoo.com A.k.a Echidimme This Is For U. by sillyboy(m): 10:58am On Sep 17, 2007
@ Hazel

Wassup babe? I couldn't but laugh when I read this post grin grin. . . . . . . why won't you be stalked? when you are that beautiful and interesting conversation wise.

Believe it or not, the guy could be you prince charming in shinning armour shocked grin.On a serious note, just ignore him like somebody stated earlier on.

Where have you bn? Have not bn seeing you around. . . . . . . oops, guess you bn enjoying the attention from Echid. . . .? grin
Re: Jim4ray@yahoo.com A.k.a Echidimme This Is For U. by zignorr(m): 11:09am On Sep 17, 2007
@sillyboy . . .how are you 2day? grin. I have just landed from the moon . . . I missed you wink
my regards to you grin

zignor! cool cool cool
Re: Jim4ray@yahoo.com A.k.a Echidimme This Is For U. by 2dye4(m): 11:26am On Sep 17, 2007
this is damn serious! @hazel : well this is one of the hazards of a forum like this, every tom ,dick & monkey got access. i bet that guy echidimme is on d 4th level of insanity, just ignore him, ok.

@ webmonk: thnks 4 helpin the sis out. wink
Re: Jim4ray@yahoo.com A.k.a Echidimme This Is For U. by Hazeleyed(f): 11:32am On Sep 17, 2007
@silly, hi dearie.i've been around just been very busy with work and all.don't mind that guy,i wish i could post the conversation here u'll be sooo pissed.can u believe it?the guy told me that he wants to come to Nigeria and marry and will i marry him but i said no.he went on to ask if i could see him when he comes,i said no cos it's just stupid why would i want to see him when am not interested in whatever it is he wants.then he started calling me names and how am pretending cos he knows nigerian girls want to rope every guy into marriage.at first it was very funny but when he called me a slut,i just snapped and told him off.i decided to ignore him but he keeps sending me offline messages and saying crap, it's really very irritating that people still have such backward thinking.
Re: Jim4ray@yahoo.com A.k.a Echidimme This Is For U. by yimiton(f): 11:47am On Sep 17, 2007
@ Hazel-eyed:
It's really alarming to what extent some guys will go to to get a lady's attention. This is really annoying and the best thing to do is to ignor. Problem though is that even when you ignor someone, their messages still find a way of coming in somehow when you log out and re-log on.

I've tried to ignor someone and even reported him as sparm but just when I'm about to take a breath of relief, I receive another of his annoying messages.

The best thing to do here is to ignor him on your mind too. You musn't reply even if he sends you thousands of messages. Sign in invisible and he wouldn't be sure weather you're there or not. If your mind doesn't see him, you can easily ignor his messages and move on. This might be difficult at first but you'll get used to it with time.

@ Acidrop! Thank goodness you got no stalkers, you're so lucky! Tell you what, stalkers are real pins in the *ss. Enjoy this time now cos you'll long for it when you finally get stalkers!
Re: Jim4ray@yahoo.com A.k.a Echidimme This Is For U. by sillyboy(m): 11:49am On Sep 17, 2007
@ Hazel.

Now you just triggered the laughter have been trying so hard to suppress grin. For all I guess, the guy could just be kidding, but I guess he really stepped out of line by calling names. Just ignore him like you will ignore those mad peope we see on the street of lagos.

I saw one Hazel eyes chick sometimes back last week and i was confused if that was you. Though her location says London sha oo. I was wondering if uve gone to London undecided. Just be good. Silly still got your back. cool

@Zignor

You be kolomental! angry u just dissapeared like that without even a notice. How moon now?. . . . . guess moon babes are pure white in complexion tongue like a black woman wey get belle?

How's the influence of gravity on "firing"? tongue. . . . . . . guess it was like being on a big wheel in an amusement park? embarassed Boy you've got my imaginaton running wild with your sojourn to the moon grin When next you going, make sure u invite me!

How come Easybaby dey trip for you like that? shocked That juju wey baba give us for your village dey work ooo!. . . . I never use my own. I still dey look for who to use am for lipsrsealed
Re: Jim4ray@yahoo.com A.k.a Echidimme This Is For U. by zignorr(m): 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2007
@sillyboy . . .lmao . . .ol boy, the opportunity just came suddenly and I have to grab it. opportunity comes but one grin
Infact, the experience was fantastic. The outer space was marvelous, the orbit was splendours and the rocket was firing with a terrible velocity grin Aboveall, my aims of going there had been achieved grin. I wanted to come back with one white babe but my sweet baby easybaby is indomitable undecided
Anyway, I'll let you know when next I'll be visiting there undecided
As for easybaby tripping for me like that, the secrete lies on this adage: Kolanut last long in the mouth of those who valued it cheesy grin grin

zignor cool cool cool
Re: Jim4ray@yahoo.com A.k.a Echidimme This Is For U. by sillyboy(m): 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ Zignor

I beg pal stop using words like velocity, wonderful and the likes in this context! you are making my imaginations run wild!

Trust me Easybaby wouldalon't mind you coming home with a sexy alien. Easy[/b]baby take stuffs like that [b]easy. Moreover, almost all women likes helps around the house. Be it househelp or bedhelp grin.

I wanted to come back with one white babe but my sweet baby easybaby is indomitable

You never told me that Easybay is from Cameroun. . .
Re: Jim4ray@yahoo.com A.k.a Echidimme This Is For U. by Easybaby(f): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2007
@sillyboy
Re: Jim4ray@yahoo.com A.k.a Echidimme This Is For U. by Ezinwannem: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2007
u need 2 delete da person completely 4rom ur list den when he buzzes u again, just go 2 ACTIONS on top den CONTACT OPTIONS den IGNORE, and datz da end of it
Re: Jim4ray@yahoo.com A.k.a Echidimme This Is For U. by pilas: 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2007
lol,419er boy.
Re: Jim4ray@yahoo.com A.k.a Echidimme This Is For U. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2007
wahala dey for nairaland o!! grin grin
Re: Jim4ray@yahoo.com A.k.a Echidimme This Is For U. by pilas: 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2007
i remember that name on nairaland.
Re: Jim4ray@yahoo.com A.k.a Echidimme This Is For U. by pilas: 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2007
sad
Re: Jim4ray@yahoo.com A.k.a Echidimme This Is For U. by olanajim(m): 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2007
Hazel,
some guys are lucky to have people like you as their target. I am happy that you get "his handle" as sillyboy once put it. I bet he was really mad that he couldn't get his own guy handle. The effect of exposing people like that is glaring. Excommunication. Everyone would know what they are. The only option would be for them to defend themselves in public.

They would come back in another username and email. That is a bit better as they have the opportunity of changing for the better.

We must all strive to keep an eye on potential criminals and expose them before they corrupt others. That is the best way to keep NL clean.

Smartboy, hope u are ok now? I can see it from here.

Yimiton,
do you mean some people trying to provoke your calm nerve? When next the guy do that just forward his message to Acid drop. She need one.
Re: Jim4ray@yahoo.com A.k.a Echidimme This Is For U. by pilas: 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2007
That Abia state Boy na wayo guy like his people.
Re: Jim4ray@yahoo.com A.k.a Echidimme This Is For U. by Hazeleyed(f): 8:26am On Sep 18, 2007
@pilas how did u know that he's from Abia state.hhnnmm now am really really really beginning to suspect that u know a little more than u should cos i've gone thru my posts and i didn't mention that he said he's from Abia state, i really do hope that you are not pilas a.k.a echidimme.
Re: Jim4ray@yahoo.com A.k.a Echidimme This Is For U. by lukmond: 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2007
hnnmmm, @pilas looks like a suspect.

@Hazel,i understand the way u feel.stalkers can be very annoying.sorry oo.
Re: Jim4ray@yahoo.com A.k.a Echidimme This Is For U. by pilas: 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2007
@Hazel-eyed,pilas is pilas.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A No Strings Attached Hot Date?: / . / Seeking For Relationship: Post Here ( Matchup)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.