Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Need Iphone 3gs - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Need Iphone 3gs (813 Views)

Very Neat Iphone 3gs For Sale / Iphone 3gs 16gb For Sale(pics) / Factory Unlocked Iphone 3gs For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Iphone 3gs by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 04, 2011
Anyone have an idea of the price 4 fairly used iphone 3gs, Between 10-18g memory size,need it urgently, location- lagos
Re: Need Iphone 3gs by Suntemi(m): 9:48am On Nov 04, 2011
iPhone 3Gs 16Gb is 45K
Re: Need Iphone 3gs by Lexusgs430: 10:44am On Nov 04, 2011
Iphone 3gs 16gb (white) UK used already in Lagos. In very clean condition with leather case + car charger, usb cable & socket charger. (40k)
Re: Need Iphone 3gs by Lexusgs430: 10:59am On Nov 04, 2011
Re: Need Iphone 3gs by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2011
pls post pix,am ready 2 do biz
Re: Need Iphone 3gs by Lexusgs430: 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2011
send your email, so I can post pictures to your inbox.
Re: Need Iphone 3gs by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2011
ogbeche77@yahoo.com
Re: Need Iphone 3gs by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2011
@ sun_temi,can u beat d price down and post pix, me neva use iphone b4 o,and followin d iphone thread am already lost with all dis jailbreakin,ios,downgrade,upgrade, Iphone go need text book operate b dat.lol, But seriously am ready, hope it in perfect conditn and factory unlocked
Re: Need Iphone 3gs by Suntemi(m): 7:15am On Nov 05, 2011
ogbeche77:

@ sun_temi,can u beat d price down and post pix, me neva use iphone b4 o,and followin d iphone thread am already lost with all dis jailbreakin,ios,downgrade,upgrade,  Iphone go need text book operate b dat.lol,  But seriously am ready, hope it in perfect conditn and factory unlocked

Sincerely, I wish I can bring down the price but I'm sorry that's the best I can offer, and about the factory unlocked thing, you can hardly get a factory unlocked 3Gs unless you want brand new so it not factory unlocked, but it is unlocked and in perfect working condition. I only have factory unlocked iPhone 4 16Gb and 32Gb.

And about the jailbreak, downgrade and upgrade that got you lost,  grin not worry I will do all that for you and will also teach you the basics about the phone, wouldn't mind writing a text book for you, did I just say writing you a text book? just kidding.

Re: Need Iphone 3gs by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2011
sun_temi:

Sincerely, I wish I can bring down the price but I'm sorry that's the best I can offer, and about the factory unlocked thing, you can hardly get a factory unlocked 3Gs unless you want brand new so it not factory unlocked, but it is unlocked and in perfect working condition. I only have factory unlocked iPhone 4 16Gb and 32Gb.

And about the jailbreak, downgrade and upgrade that got you lost,  grin not worry I will do all that for you and will also teach you the basics about the phone, wouldn't mind writing a text book for you, did I just say writing you a text book? just kidding.
whats d difference btw factory unlocked and unlocked,can i download on all dos 3rd party site? I will be buyin 2,dat y i insisted u beat down d price,what accessories ll u b sellin with?wheres your location in lagos?
Re: Need Iphone 3gs by Suntemi(m): 6:14am On Nov 06, 2011
The different btw factory unlocked and software unlocked 3Gs is that factory unlocked is unlocked by Apple that means you don't need to jailbreak before you can unlock it but software unlocked requires jailbreak. Also you can't [/b]download from third party if you don't jailbreak that simple means because you will love to get apps from third party, you will still need to jailbreak the factory unlocked while the software unlocked is [b]already jail-broken.

The phone comes with USB cable and Charger and I'm located in Ikeja, Lagos. My number is 08065656796 let's talk about the price you can afford for 2. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Need Used Torch 1 Badly. / Does Anyone Here Have A Bold 6 To Sell? / Black Bold 9930 2 Weeks Used & White Iphone4 Gevey Unlocked 3months Used 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.