Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

AFCON 2023: Win Big Now With ILOT Bet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2023: Win Big Now With ILOT Bet (311 Views)

Be Among The Lucky Winners To Win Big With ILOT BET During The 2023 Presidentia / Nigeria Vs Sao Tomé And Príncipe: AFCON 2023 Qualifier (10- 0) On 13th June 2021 / Free Fixed Betting Tips For Today 14/03/2018 Win Big Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AFCON 2023: Win Big Now With ILOT Bet by Ashleyokeneye(f): 2:36pm On Jan 08
The 2023 African Cup of Nations, known for short as the 2023 AFCON or CAN 2023 and for sponsorship purposes as the Total Energies 2023 Africa Cup of Nations, is scheduled to be the 34th edition of the biennial African association football tournament organized by Confederation of African Football. The event is taking place on the 13th of jan up until the 11th of Feb. iLOTBet has decided to reward their bettors by creating a massive promotion based on this event.

Join an exciting FREE prediction game organized by ILOTBet for the 2023 Africa Cup of Nations. Challenge yourself to predict the complete bracket, as well as the Last 16, Last 8, Last 4, and the Champion within the given deadlines. Earn your chance to win amazing prizes as a reward for your accurate predictions. To be able to participate, you need to be registered with a phone number on iLOTBet.

Prizes to be won and how to win them
1. For the A JAC JF2 car or ₦25M, you need to predict brackets. Make accurate predictions for all qualifying teams in the correct order. If there’s a single winner, he/she will take home the car. In the case of multiple winners, the ₦25M bonus prize will be shared among them.
2. For ₦20M you need to predict the last 16. Ranked by the number of accurately predicted teams, shared among the Top 20% winners.
3. For ₦10M you need to predict the last 8. Ranked by the number of accurately predicted teams, shared among the Top 20% winners.
4. For ₦20M you need to predict the last 4. Ranked by the number of accurately predicted teams, shared among the Top 20% winners.
5. Lastly for ₦50M, you need to predict the champion of the AFCON. This amount will be Shared among winners who predict the champion.

How to play
a. Register and log in to iLOTBet.
b. Participate in various gameplays within available time.
c. “WIN A CAR”:
Step 1: Select 16 teams that you think will advance.
Step 2: Click on the flags to select the champion and submit your prediction.
Step 3: Wait for the results to be announced.
d. “SHARE IN ₦100M”: There are 4 separate prize pools for the Last 16, Last 8, Last 4, and Champion predictions. You are free to choose
which pool to participate in.
Step 1: Select the teams you think will advance and submit your prediction.
Step 2: Wait for the results to be announced.

Register now with iLOT Bet to bring your winnings to reality. Click here https://www.ilotbet.com/afc2024/?c=nairacon to register now.

Re: AFCON 2023: Win Big Now With ILOT Bet by SportsHighLight: 3:46pm On Jan 08
Ashleyokeneye:
The 2023 African Cup of Nations, known for short as the 2023 AFCON or CAN 2023 and for sponsorship purposes as the Total Energies 2023 Africa Cup of Nations, is scheduled to be the 34th edition of the biennial African association football tournament organized by Confederation of African Football. The event is taking place on the 13th of jan up until the 11th of Feb. iLOTBet has decided to reward their bettors by creating a massive promotion based on this event.

Join an exciting FREE prediction game organized by ILOTBet for the 2023 Africa Cup of Nations. Challenge yourself to predict the complete bracket, as well as the Last 16, Last 8, Last 4, and the Champion within the given deadlines. Earn your chance to win amazing prizes as a reward for your accurate predictions. To be able to participate, you need to be registered with a phone number on iLOTBet.

1. For the A JAC JF2 car or ₦25M, you need to predict brackets. Make accurate predictions for all qualifying teams in the correct order. If there’s a single winner, he/she will take home the car. In the case of multiple winners, the ₦25M bonus prize will be shared among them.
2. For ₦20M you need to predict the last 16. Ranked by the number of accurately predicted teams, shared among the Top 20% winners.
3. For ₦10M you need to predict the last 8. Ranked by the number of accurately predicted teams, shared among the Top 20% winners.
4. For ₦20M you need to predict the last 4. Ranked by the number of accurately predicted teams, shared among the Top 20% winners.
5. Lastly for ₦50M, you need to predict the champion of the AFCON. This amount will be Shared among winners who predict the champion.

How to play
c. “WIN A CAR”:
d. “SHARE IN ₦100M”: There are 4 separate prize pools for the Last 16, Last 8, Last 4, and Champion predictions. You are free to choose

Register now with iLOT Bet to bring your winnings to reality. Click here https://www.ilotbet.com/afc2024/?c=nairacon to register now.
NIGERIA 2-0 EQ.GUINEA
Re: AFCON 2023: Win Big Now With ILOT Bet by SportsHighLight: 9:26am On Jan 09
SportsHighLight:

NIGERIA 2-0 EQ.GUINEA
Victor Boniface is expected to be out injured for 6 weeks with groin injury.

He will sadly miss AFCON with Nigeria... huge loss for Leverkusen too.

Re: AFCON 2023: Win Big Now With ILOT Bet by habeebsalami: 1:26pm On Jan 09
SportsHighLight:
Victor Boniface is expected to be out injured for 6 weeks with groin injury.

He will sadly miss AFCON with Nigeria... huge loss for Leverkusen too.
I want to place a bet on Afcon champion. Who should I predict to win?
Re: AFCON 2023: Win Big Now With ILOT Bet by SportsHighLight: 4:01pm On Jan 09
SportsHighLight:

NIGERIA 2-0 EQ.GUINEA
Will Man City win the FA Cup?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJUGMCR-6DA
Re: AFCON 2023: Win Big Now With ILOT Bet by oluwadarajoe: 9:08am On Jan 10
SportsHighLight:
Will Man City win the FA Cup?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJUGMCR-6DA
13 years ago today, Lionel Messi won his second Ballon d'Or. 🐐

🥇 Messi
🥈 Iniesta
🥉 Xavi

Re: AFCON 2023: Win Big Now With ILOT Bet by SportsHighLight: 10:17am On Jan 10
oluwadarajoe:
13 years ago today, Lionel Messi won his second Ballon d'Or. 🐐

🥇 Messi
🥈 Iniesta
🥉 Xavi
Timo Werner: "I come here at Tottenham Hotspur to win different trophies"👀
Re: AFCON 2023: Win Big Now With ILOT Bet by musailiya: 11:25am On Jan 10
Ashleyokeneye:

How to play
c. “WIN A CAR”:

How can I win the Car, and how much will I need to bet?
Re: AFCON 2023: Win Big Now With ILOT Bet by Onyekachukwuebu: 3:03pm On Jan 10
musailiya:
How can I win the Car, and how much will I need to bet?
From what I saw I think the car will be given if you predict the correct scoreline and it's also free to predict. I just did that yesterday when I saw it on social media

Re: AFCON 2023: Win Big Now With ILOT Bet by NUSALUCKY: 4:30pm On Jan 10
Onyekachukwuebu:
From what I saw I think the car will be given if you predict the correct scoreline and it's also free to predict. I just did that yesterday when I saw it on social media
Group A Nigeria
Re: AFCON 2023: Win Big Now With ILOT Bet by NUSALUCKY: 11:06am On Jan 11
SportsHighLight:

NIGERIA 2-0 EQ.GUINEA
I pray they win ooo
Re: AFCON 2023: Win Big Now With ILOT Bet by Peterpaul666: 2:28pm On Jan 11
Onyekachukwuebu:
Everton have added one of the UK’s top barristers to their legal team for the club’s appeal against their ten-point deduction.

The club believes he falls alongside the barrister hired by Manchester City in their fight against 115 Premier League charges as the best in the country.
Re: AFCON 2023: Win Big Now With ILOT Bet by Oloshobaby8: 3:45pm On Jan 11
Onyekachukwuebu:
Ah see better cash out, I need the link to join this promotions. Anyone to help out?
Re: AFCON 2023: Win Big Now With ILOT Bet by Clemsonfunke: 4:07pm On Jan 11
Oloshobaby8:
Ah see better cash out, I need the link to join this promotions. Anyone to help out?
You can try this https://www.ilotbet.com/afc2024/?c=KellyDan You will see it on any of their Nairaland post.

Re: AFCON 2023: Win Big Now With ILOT Bet by OBONGSAMUEL: 2:43pm On Jan 12
Clemsonfunke:
You can try this https://www.ilotbet.com/afc2024/?c=KellyDan You will see it on any of their Nairaland post.
How do I get my money if I win the afcon champion?
Re: AFCON 2023: Win Big Now With ILOT Bet by Bolaasiwaju: 3:14pm On Jan 12
Clemsonfunke:
On this day 9 years ago today, Cristiano Ronaldo won his third Ballon d'Or.

🥇 Cristiano Ronaldo 🇵🇹
🥈 Leo Messi 🇦🇷
🥉 Manuel Neuer 🇩🇪

Re: AFCON 2023: Win Big Now With ILOT Bet by Oloshobaby8: 2:30pm On Jan 15
Clemsonfunke:
I missed these, please can you give us another one

(1) (Reply)

Coming Up......wealthy BALL / FIFA Ex -vice President Pleads Not Guilty, Gets $10 Mln Bond / cf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.