Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,543 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

Assistance Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Assistance Needed (215 Views)

Office Assistance Needed In Surulere. / Facility Managers And Personal Assistance Needed Urgently / Pls I Need Your Assistance In This Nigeria Prison Service Replacement Procedure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assistance Needed by Faithumoh(f): 4:32pm On Jan 08
Good evening Nairalanders. My name is Faith and I've been in this forum for a year now.

I made a post last month concerning the challenges I faced at work place where I went to learn fashion designing because of not having a sewing machine.

In this forum,I've seen people being helped and supported by kindhearted people, that's why I'm writing to those that may hear my plea this evening to support me a token inorder for me to purchase a sewing machine.

I stopped going to work from the second week of December till now because of how my madam was behaving towards me over her sewing machine that I usually used which I've been missing out alot.

Please hear my plea and I promise to be ever grateful for your supports.

Thank you and stay blessed.

Acct number:1464368099
Bank name. :Access Bank
Acct name. :Aniefon Okorie Umoh
Re: Assistance Needed by Goalnaldo(m): 5:09pm On Jan 08
Faithumoh:
Good evening Nairalanders. My name is Faith and I've been in this forum for a year now.

I made a post last month concerning the challenges I faced at work place where I went to learn fashion designing because of not having a sewing machine.

In this forum,I've seen people being helped and supported by kindhearted people, that's why I'm writing to those that may hear my plea this evening to support me a token inorder for me to purchase a sewing machine.

I stopped going to work from the second week of December till now because of how my madam was behaving towards me over her sewing machine that I usually used which I've been missing out alot.

You might get help because you are a lady, female privilege ☺️ I posted similar thing two months ago, a farthing I didn't receive.
Re: Assistance Needed by DeMagneto: 4:56am On Jan 09
Faithumoh:

Your profile says much more than just sewing so you have come out truthful.

And you shouldn't just post ur details without been asked like you are in a rush cos only scammers do that. You drop ur details when asked by anyone willing to help.

There are good giving people all over this forum but scammers have made most withdraw from giving again while few are very security conscious before giving.
So far you have shown 2 red flags.

I would advise you take your details down and post maybe when asked.
Re: Assistance Needed by Faithumoh(f): 4:15pm On Jan 09
DeMagneto:

Your profile says much more than just sewing so you have come out truthful.

And you shouldn't just post ur details without been asked like you are in a rush cos only scammers do that. You drop ur details when asked by anyone willing to help.

There are good giving people all over this forum but scammers have made most withdraw from giving again while few are very security conscious before giving.
So far you have shown 2 red flags.

I would advise you take your details down and post maybe when asked.

How do I take down the acct details, PLEASE
Re: Assistance Needed by larryking78(m): 10:28pm On Jan 13
Faithumoh:

How do I take down the acct details, PLEASE

Press Modify then edit your content by removing all accounts details.

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing: Adexen Recruitment Agency Vacancies 2018 / Ip / For Your Projects, IT Report, Bsc Projects, Masters Thesis Phd Dissertations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.