Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

How TB Joshua R^aped Me When I Was 17, Forced Me, Others To Do Countless Abortio - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How TB Joshua R^aped Me When I Was 17, Forced Me, Others To Do Countless Abortio (1842 Views)

Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu / Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra / I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How TB Joshua R^aped Me When I Was 17, Forced Me, Others To Do Countless Abortio by adesegun121(m): 4:50pm On Jan 08
How TB Joshua R^aped Me When I Was 17, Forced Me, Others To Do Countless Abortions –Former Disciple And Synagogue Church Member

A former female disciple of Pastor Temitope Balogun Joshua, better known as TB Joshua has narrated how she was allegedly raped by the cleric when she was still underage.

Joshua died on June 5, 2021. As part of its investigation, the BBC interviewed at least 30 former members and workers of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN). The first instalment of the documentary was released on Monday.

The woman who was featured in the investigative documentary alleged that the late pastor first had unlawful carnal knowledge of her when she was 17 years old and kept doing so till the time she left his synagogue.

“He was telling me that, you know, I’m your father and I’m delivering you. We went into his room and I stood there and he said off your clothes. So I removed my clothes and then he just pointed. So I lied down and then he raped me.

“He broke my virginity. I was screaming and he was whispering my ear. That should stop. Stop acting like a baby. Better shut up. You want to make noise. You want people to hear? I felt like there was a beast. Like this beast? I was 17 years old. I was underage,” SaharaReporters quoted the woman from the BBC documentary.

She continued: “He grabbed me and he held me very close to him and he, he literally then pushed me down to the bed and he got on me. I was still so shocked. I was still bleeding to his pit on the floor and he held my hands and he looked straight into my eyes and said, ‘I can see you are my child now. Don’t betray me’.

"If any of us got pregnant, he said you cannot betray the men of God. We have to do something about it. Women that he rapes, he forces them into abortion. I never had a choice whether I could keep a potential child or not. I felt like I didn’t own my body."

Explaining the late pastor’s motive behind the repeated molestation of women and young ladies, a disciple who claimed to have spent 14 years in the synagogue claimed he was doing so to strengthen his spiritual power.

The woman said, “He was a sexual predator. He was a ritualist. Joshua asked me to find virgins for him to bring young girls into the disciple fold.

“In the midnight, this person will be called into his bedroom so that he could ‘disvirgin’ (deflower) them. When those girls come out, he usually takes all the bed sheets and everything. You pack them and take them to the prayer mountain.”

The woman further said that the pastor compelled other ladies and women who were victims of his rape to have abortions if they became pregnant in the process.

She said, “I witness a lot of abortions. Lots of abortions. It can’t be counted. They started doing it inside the synagogue. There’s a place they called the Medical Department. We went out through the back door of his office. We went downstairs.

“There’s an area that visitors would never see. You’re given a concussion to drink. You get sick. Or they put these metal pieces in your vagina and they extract whatever and you don’t know whether they pulling out your womb or something’s going wrong.”

“He’s somebody used to painting a picture that he loves children. But behind closed doors, it’s a nightmare. I had three abortions at Synagogue. And from speaking to other women, I’m not the only one,” another victim said.

The allegations of abuse in a secretive Nigerian compound span almost 30 years. More than 25 former members spoke to the BBC – from the UK, Nigeria, US, South Africa, Ghana, Namibia and Germany – giving powerful corroborating testimony about their experiences within the church, spanning three decades up to 2019. The British victims were all between 15 and 21 years old when they joined the church. Multiple BBC interviewees compared their experiences to like being in a cult.

Upon his death in June 2021, TB Joshua was hailed as one of the most influential pastors in African history. Rising from poverty in Nigeria in the 1990s, he built an evangelical empire stretching across the globe, and counted among his associates dozens of political leaders, celebrities and international footballers.

The BBC said it contacted the current leadership of the Synagogue Church of All Nations with the allegations in this film. They replied: “Making unfounded allegations against Prophet TB Joshua is not a new occurrence.”

“None of the allegations was ever substantiated,” the leadership was quoted as saying.

They did not respond to the details of the allegations, the BBC said.

Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/how-tb-joshua-raped-me-when-i-was-17-forced-me-others-to-do-countless-abortions-former-disciple-and-synagogue-church-member/

lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun Nlfpmod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How TB Joshua R^aped Me When I Was 17, Forced Me, Others To Do Countless Abortio by adesegun121(m): 4:50pm On Jan 08
Ok ooo
Re: How TB Joshua R^aped Me When I Was 17, Forced Me, Others To Do Countless Abortio by Annnabel001(f): 4:50pm On Jan 08
Onto say what

1 Like

Re: How TB Joshua R^aped Me When I Was 17, Forced Me, Others To Do Countless Abortio by StrongAlphMale: 4:53pm On Jan 08
A very stupid story!

Looks more like a nollywood.

Ain't no fan of TB Joshua or any Nigerian pastor but Why didn't they say all these when the man was still alive?

1 Like

Re: How TB Joshua R^aped Me When I Was 17, Forced Me, Others To Do Countless Abortio by adesegun121(m): 4:53pm On Jan 08
Annnabel001:
Onto say what
Naso we see am oo
BbC no allow the pastor rest
Re: How TB Joshua R^aped Me When I Was 17, Forced Me, Others To Do Countless Abortio by nstore: 4:56pm On Jan 08
Re: How TB Joshua R^aped Me When I Was 17, Forced Me, Others To Do Countless Abortio by adesegun121(m): 4:59pm On Jan 08
nstore:
Who will speak for the dead?
His spirit

2 Likes

Re: How TB Joshua R^aped Me When I Was 17, Forced Me, Others To Do Countless Abortio by CoronaVirusPro: 5:12pm On Jan 08
The power tussle in the church has started resulting to blackmail.

1 Like

Re: How TB Joshua R^aped Me When I Was 17, Forced Me, Others To Do Countless Abortio by gbaskiboy: 5:20pm On Jan 08
The so called men of God sleeping with their members in the name of anointing them. Am not surprised when I heard news of th self acclaimed men of God having carnal knowledge of deluded members seeking for unfounded miracles. Justice can be delayed but it would never be denied, the Judge that judges other judges will sure judge him without delay..

6 Likes

Re: How TB Joshua R^aped Me When I Was 17, Forced Me, Others To Do Countless Abortio by cenaman(m): 5:55pm On Jan 08
Why dem no talk am wen him dey alive?

2 Likes

Re: How TB Joshua R^aped Me When I Was 17, Forced Me, Others To Do Countless Abortio by VaginaAcademic: 6:04pm On Jan 08
On colos on colos on colos i stopped reading when she said he is using it to strengthen his spiritual powers your toto na Nepa grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How TB Joshua R^aped Me When I Was 17, Forced Me, Others To Do Countless Abortio by PoliteActivist: 7:27pm On Jan 08
StrongAlphMale:
A very stupid story!

Ain't no fan of TB Joshua or any Nigerian pastor but Why didn't they say all these when the man was still alive?

cenaman:
Why dem no talk am wen him dey alive?

nstore:
Who will speak for the dead?.. Hmm..

CoronaVirusPro:
The power tussle in the church has started resulting to blackmail.
*Politeness*
They did say it, and worse. Quite a few of them. His ex chief assistant, Bisola, even wrote a book

https://youtube.com/shorts/DwSMf9_ZzkA?si=u4Oet2DJ1wmRXHf8

1 Like

Re: How TB Joshua R^aped Me When I Was 17, Forced Me, Others To Do Countless Abortio by Felimax(m): 7:43pm On Jan 08
Beloved, we should not be too quick to judge and conclude.

There are myriad of dark forces all round us. More wicked spirits are equally within the rank and file of the churches hierarchy.

I was opportune to occupy a small office in our local group in church and if I tell you some of my expectations you will think I am lying.

On one faithful day, the secretary of the group called that she was very sick and I decided I will go and see her and pick the minute note. She had inquired if I was the only one coming of which I said yes but gotten to her street i met another female member who accompanied me to the sister's house.

Soon as I knocked and she confirmed it was I she quickly opened the door as we met her completely naked. Seeing the other sister, she ran back in and that was the end of our friendship.

What would have happened?
No matter how decent anybody can be your thinking cap very necessary.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How TB Joshua R^aped Me When I Was 17, Forced Me, Others To Do Countless Abortio by Mandela27: 7:53pm On Jan 08
Lies...

1 Like

Re: How TB Joshua R^aped Me When I Was 17, Forced Me, Others To Do Countless Abortio by Beverlyjean(f): 8:12pm On Jan 08
The moment TB heard of the interviews some of his disciples did with BBC, he died that week

1 Like

Re: How TB Joshua R^aped Me When I Was 17, Forced Me, Others To Do Countless Abortio by nstore: 8:22pm On Jan 08

1 Like

Re: How TB Joshua R^aped Me When I Was 17, Forced Me, Others To Do Countless Abortio by Reelmii: 10:32pm On Jan 08
Make i just dey larf
Re: How TB Joshua R^aped Me When I Was 17, Forced Me, Others To Do Countless Abortio by Reelmii: 10:33pm On Jan 08
nstore:
Your source please?
even tho i am not a fan of the man,, i still feel some of this things have some elements of lies in them
Re: How TB Joshua R^aped Me When I Was 17, Forced Me, Others To Do Countless Abortio by Reelmii: 10:44pm On Jan 08
Beverlyjean:
The moment TB heard of the interviews some of his disciples did with BBC, he died that week
u people should be calming down ooo
Re: How TB Joshua R^aped Me When I Was 17, Forced Me, Others To Do Countless Abortio by Beverlyjean(f): 11:07pm On Jan 08
nstore:
Your source please?

Go and watch the interview ...part 3... Its written there
Re: How TB Joshua R^aped Me When I Was 17, Forced Me, Others To Do Countless Abortio by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:26am On Jan 09
StrongAlphMale:
A very stupid story!

na the koko be dat,why e be say as e don die dem suddenly get courage .mtcheww.not his fan either but but but.i no dey understand all these allegations
Re: How TB Joshua R^aped Me When I Was 17, Forced Me, Others To Do Countless Abortio by justking(m): 12:19pm On Jan 09
What is the meaning of all this?
Re: How TB Joshua R^aped Me When I Was 17, Forced Me, Others To Do Countless Abortio by LikeAking: 1:08pm On Jan 09
My problem is some youths who are victims of injustice still support him.
Re: How TB Joshua R^aped Me When I Was 17, Forced Me, Others To Do Countless Abortio by dazzlingd(m): 2:12pm On Jan 09
StrongAlphMale:
A very stupid story!

Investigation started while he was still alive. Dude bribed his way through Nigerian system. When the monster saw that UK was on his ass, he died mysteriously. He definitely committed suicide

1 Like

Re: How TB Joshua R^aped Me When I Was 17, Forced Me, Others To Do Countless Abortio by HAICHCONCEPTZZ(m): 3:05pm On Jan 09
I just dey read dey laugh 😂
Re: How TB Joshua R^aped Me When I Was 17, Forced Me, Others To Do Countless Abortio by Melagros(m): 3:28pm On Jan 09
Una go talk a lot of nonsense about this man tired because African judiciary is not as effective as that of us and uk. So, una go talk tired and nothing will happen in the end
Re: How TB Joshua R^aped Me When I Was 17, Forced Me, Others To Do Countless Abortio by Blitzking: 3:39pm On Jan 09
Lies from the pit of hell.
Why wait 2 yrs after he is dead
Re: How TB Joshua R^aped Me When I Was 17, Forced Me, Others To Do Countless Abortio by Nicepoker(m): 3:42pm On Jan 09
"Dead men tell no tales "
Re: How TB Joshua R^aped Me When I Was 17, Forced Me, Others To Do Countless Abortio by Farrason: 4:08pm On Jan 09
adesegun121:
How TB Joshua R^aped Me When I Was 17, Forced Me, Others To Do Countless Abortions –Former Disciple And Synagogue Church Member

A former female disciple of Pastor Temitope Balogun Joshua, better known as TB Joshua has narrated how she was allegedly raped by the cleric when she was still underage.

Joshua died on June 5, 2021. As part of its investigation, the BBC interviewed at least 30 former members and workers of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN). The first instalment of the documentary was released on Monday.

The woman who was featured in the investigative documentary alleged that the late pastor first had unlawful carnal knowledge of her when she was 17 years old and kept doing so till the time she left his synagogue.

“He was telling me that, you know, I’m your father and I’m delivering you. We went into his room and I stood there and he said off your clothes. So I removed my clothes and then he just pointed. So I lied down and then he raped me.

“He broke my virginity. I was screaming and he was whispering my ear. That should stop. Stop acting like a baby. Better shut up. You want to make noise. You want people to hear? I felt like there was a beast. Like this beast? I was 17 years old. I was underage,” SaharaReporters quoted the woman from the BBC documentary.

She continued: “He grabbed me and he held me very close to him and he, he literally then pushed me down to the bed and he got on me. I was still so shocked. I was still bleeding to his pit on the floor and he held my hands and he looked straight into my eyes and said, ‘I can see you are my child now. Don’t betray me’.

"If any of us got pregnant, he said you cannot betray the men of God. We have to do something about it. Women that he rapes, he forces them into abortion. I never had a choice whether I could keep a potential child or not. I felt like I didn’t own my body."

Explaining the late pastor’s motive behind the repeated molestation of women and young ladies, a disciple who claimed to have spent 14 years in the synagogue claimed he was doing so to strengthen his spiritual power.

The woman said, “He was a sexual predator. He was a ritualist. Joshua asked me to find virgins for him to bring young girls into the disciple fold.

“In the midnight, this person will be called into his bedroom so that he could ‘disvirgin’ (deflower) them. When those girls come out, he usually takes all the bed sheets and everything. You pack them and take them to the prayer mountain.”

The woman further said that the pastor compelled other ladies and women who were victims of his rape to have abortions if they became pregnant in the process.

She said, “I witness a lot of abortions. Lots of abortions. It can’t be counted. They started doing it inside the synagogue. There’s a place they called the Medical Department. We went out through the back door of his office. We went downstairs.

“There’s an area that visitors would never see. You’re given a concussion to drink. You get sick. Or they put these metal pieces in your vagina and they extract whatever and you don’t know whether they pulling out your womb or something’s going wrong.”

“He’s somebody used to painting a picture that he loves children. But behind closed doors, it’s a nightmare. I had three abortions at Synagogue. And from speaking to other women, I’m not the only one,” another victim said.

The allegations of abuse in a secretive Nigerian compound span almost 30 years. More than 25 former members spoke to the BBC – from the UK, Nigeria, US, South Africa, Ghana, Namibia and Germany – giving powerful corroborating testimony about their experiences within the church, spanning three decades up to 2019. The British victims were all between 15 and 21 years old when they joined the church. Multiple BBC interviewees compared their experiences to like being in a cult.

Upon his death in June 2021, TB Joshua was hailed as one of the most influential pastors in African history. Rising from poverty in Nigeria in the 1990s, he built an evangelical empire stretching across the globe, and counted among his associates dozens of political leaders, celebrities and international footballers.

The BBC said it contacted the current leadership of the Synagogue Church of All Nations with the allegations in this film. They replied: “Making unfounded allegations against Prophet TB Joshua is not a new occurrence.”

“None of the allegations was ever substantiated,” the leadership was quoted as saying.

They did not respond to the details of the allegations, the BBC said.

Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/how-tb-joshua-raped-me-when-i-was-17-forced-me-others-to-do-countless-abortions-former-disciple-and-synagogue-church-member/

lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun Nlfpmod

No cognitive descriptions of places where these events occurred, even the room that you mentioned did not have a detailed description so that if another person enters, they could validate your descriptions and hence the possibility of such story.

30 years and no detailed descriptions of the places the events occurred, even the private room .... just stories of what happened.

As a playboy, if 5 girls describe your room to your main chick, she has confirmed that you are not to be taken serious.

As a groom to be, your wife-to-be says, let's lodge at Eco hotel, they have live bands every Thursday and the beds are thick and have strong springs... You know the rest.

Just my take... However, Only God knows those that serve Him truly. May He grant us a discerning spirit in this end times. Amen
Re: How TB Joshua R^aped Me When I Was 17, Forced Me, Others To Do Countless Abortio by Dexy4yah(m): 4:50pm On Jan 09
Where is the evidence?

(1) (Reply)

Saved By Menstruation! / TERRIBLE PHOTOS: Horrific Accident On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / This Beautiful Girl Was Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.