Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples (64024 Views)

TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks / FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua / Apostle Suleman: "Disciples Of Jesus Were Armed, Were His Bodyguards'' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by TruthsFM: 6:12pm On Jan 08
abdeefggh:
According to BBC "He was enslaving the whites"
They were just jealous of him
lol 😂 not true bbc reports. 60% of workers in SCOAN are of white people when Tb Joshua is alive
Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by Roger3D(m): 6:13pm On Jan 08
TB Joshua used to charge N200 admittance fee to enter his church. Now there can never be a bigger crook than that

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by Deepspirituals: 6:14pm On Jan 08
The Whole Truth about the Activities when Fatai ( Late T.B Joshua )The Son of Alhaja Folarin was Alive Running over the Synagogue Affairs Remains With Almighty God .

To Outsiders it's a Different Stories ,To the Disciples who were in there it's a Different Stories .

To Reconcile both Stories ..Men ....You must be Prepared because it would be the most Controversial Projects ..Those that are Wise Would Decipher .

Bisola Hepzibah ,Agomoh Paul ,Where art thou...
Elizabeth (The Swift Runner),Taiye and Kehinde ,Prophet Taiye ( Prophet T) Ade ,Bose Agbare ,Sister Anu in Choir ,Kayode Falarungbon..Ghana Base,Pauline ,Ogra,Bayo Falusi.. Etc where art thou all ?

Prophet Benson ..RIP
Sam Ajonibode ( Alias Shout Hallelujah anyhow) RIP
Samuel Arokoyo ..RIP.
BABA Ikare... RIP
Brother Ore ...RIP.

I Repeat ,All that Honestly Played out ,The While truth Remains with Almighty God ..

It takes Boldness ,Audacity for any of the Disciples to say the Truth.

Weldone Madam Evelyn Late T.B Joshua Wife ,How is Sarah and Promise ,I hope Ajoke is getting better now ..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by ruggedtimi(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08
ecolime:
The BBC arricle is bullshit.

Those disciples wailing are long term investors that are bitter the man's wife took over the leadership of the church.

She made them jobless after spending all their life savings investing in the church. Business wey governing council aka. Disciples suppose dey use cash out, only her corner am come chase Oyibos back to their countries..

If na me sef, I no go gree. CNN, BBC, Al-Jazeera go carry am.
if you watched the doc...you will find out bbc started the interview three days before T B Joshua died...you saw the leaked video of the white girl accusing Joshua for having sex with her.

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by slymansun: 6:18pm On Jan 08
The gullibility of people is what allows False prophets to thrive. No matter how people expose them, those that believe in them will give every reason to defend them.
Personally, I have always had my reservations about TB Joshua. I had no doubt that he is fake. This BBC documentary have finally confirmed my doubt.
Believe it or not, TB Joshua was a fake manipulative prophet.

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by MorataFC: 6:19pm On Jan 08
TruthsFM:
bring any preacher of the word that break Tb Joshua record in givings to the People.
You don't know what you are saying, He can't match that of winners not to talk of RCCG.
https://hislovefoundation.com/
Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by Focusmind: 6:19pm On Jan 08
My friend cashed out big time from his property situated close to the church. At the zenith of the church's activities, the area was usually a beehive of activities. He remodelled his house and rented them to some foreign visitors, especially white South Africans and Germans, coming to the church for one program or the other at a humongous fees. Now the place is desolate and no more foreign visitors. He doesn't want to rent to ordinary people. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by NiRfreak(m): 6:21pm On Jan 08
slymansun:
The gullibility of people is what allows False prophets to thrive. No matter how people expose them, those that believe in them will give every reason to defend them.
Personally, I have always had my reservations about TB Joshua. I had no doubt that he is fake. This BBC documentary have finally confirmed my doubt.
Believe it or not, TB Joshua was a fake manipulative prophet.
I hope you are a faithful and sincere man of God....smh...if not, tell me how you are different from the one you accuse
Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by TruthsFM: 6:21pm On Jan 08
MorataFC:
You don't know what you are saying, He can't match that of winners not to talk of RCCG.
https://hislovefoundation.com/
😂 are you for real. Not true joor
Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by Mayeldah(m): 6:22pm On Jan 08
As expected, his handlers on image laundering drive

TB Joshua is a fake MOG, forget all these disciple ish

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by slymansun: 6:23pm On Jan 08
ruggedtimi:
if you watched the doc...you will find out bbc started the interview three days before T B Joshua died...you saw the leaked video of the white girl accusing Joshua for having sex with her.

My dear, don't try to convince them. These ones have been blinded and rendered very vulnerable by religion. A lot of Christians ( except members of SCOAN) have always doubted the genuity of TB Joshua. This documentary is just a confirmation.
Those who are not convinced have right not to do so.
TB Joshua's daughter was among those interviewed. The lady saw hell in the hands of TB Joshua.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by CJStarz: 6:24pm On Jan 08
Mumu BBC
Cowards!
Why didn't they come up with these allegations when the man was alive?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by NFBI: 6:24pm On Jan 08
Focusmind:
My friend cashed out big time from his property situated close to the church. At the zenith of the church's activities, the area was usually a beehive of activities. He remodelled his house and rented them to some foreign visitors, especially white South Africans and Germans, coming to the church for one program or the other at a humongous fees. Now the place is desolate and no more foreign visitors. He doesn't want to rent to ordinary people. undecided
He shouldn't worry god will raise another prophet
Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by InvertedHammer: 6:25pm On Jan 08
/
Nigeria remains the poverty capital of the world because organizations like this that you celebrate do not contribute anything to the GDP. They are indirectly taxing the hapless masses and expect prosperity to fall from the sky.

Pablo Escobar died many decades ago and his acolytes/disciples are still doing well in cocaine trades. Does that make it right?

/

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by Dexy4yah(m): 6:27pm On Jan 08
Yen yen yen yen

Blabbing upandown without any evidence

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by epainos: 6:28pm On Jan 08
No one needs to tell you that T.B. Joshua is a fake pastor. Man that was rebranded. grin

Anyway....poverty is a disease. Anyone who feeds the masses is clean to Naijas. Lol.

Also, going from one church to another is what kills many.

If you watch T.B. Joshua's old videos and you still maintain he is a man of God, you have a big problem. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by sonofElElyon: 6:32pm On Jan 08
Curious345:
Hnmm

TB Joshua committed suicide bcuz he knew that his cover was blown .

Everyone knew he drank sniper at his ikotun prayer mountain ; came out to fake preaching , walked back inside his office ,carefully lay his head on his table and died foaming in the mouth

Any reliable source for this version of yours ?
Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by YorubaPrince: 6:33pm On Jan 08
TruthsFM:
And most of them are doing well in the ministry. Hmm there’s no way you won’t be attacked when your glory is much among your peers

Baba, gbenu e soun! 🤬

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by ozijay: 6:39pm On Jan 08
Ur father definitely a native doctor because ur mouth is filled with rotten idols
Curious345:
Hnmm

Everyone knew he drank sniper at his ikotun prayer mountain ; came out to fake preaching , walked back inside his office ,carefully lay his head on his table and died foaming in the mouth

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by Bigmanshow: 6:40pm On Jan 08
dazzlingd:
No matter how long darkness last, light will come to shine

No matter how Nigerian pastors continue to deceive gullible Nigerians, the truth will come out some day and evil men like Chris Oyakliome, Enoch Adeboye, Bishop oyedepo and many others will be put to shame
next time, Dont forget your dosage. slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by Calitoscassius(m): 6:46pm On Jan 08
Hotacetone:
All you need is to share food for Nigerians and they will not mind that you commit mass murder .
Simple!
Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by bet9ja(m): 6:49pm On Jan 08
Nigerians are docile people. Despite the overwhelming evidences from his workers. We are still here contemplating of his deeds. What about the testimony from his biological daughter. We all need to wake up from our slumber.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by BennyDGreat: 6:50pm On Jan 08
TruthsFM:
no preacher of the gospel has reached that record of Tb Joshua givings.

Lol.
Even in Nigeria, there are people who give more.
They don't just loud it.

Find out what people like David OYEDEPO, Folu ADEBOYE and many others are doing and you will be shocked!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by TruthsFM: 6:51pm On Jan 08
BennyDGreat:

Lol.
Even in Nigeria, there are people who give more.
They don't just loud it.

Find out what people like David OYEDEPO, Folu ADEBOYE and many others are doing and you will be shocked!
dey no reach Tb Joshua givings. Tb Joshua even gives the foreigners that are in needs too
Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:52pm On Jan 08
Curious345:
Hnmm

You have to be careful with your utterance
Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by 36STATES: 6:53pm On Jan 08
I visited Synagogue worship centre in 2012 and I was not disappointed by what I saw. I have always been agonistic about God and religion but I attended anyway just to please a family member.

From what I saw on that day, it became crystal clear that the man was as fraudulent and evil as they come. I even became scared for the first time in my life, because what I saw and knew about this type of cults showed me that they will not hesitate to kill if they see you as a threat.

Allegation of sexual abuse and separating families has been going on in that church for a long time. I still remember the story of the pastor he sent to Ghana and took away his wife and family from him. And there was a lady on YouTube few years ago who narrated how he was sexually abusing young girls since the 1990s.

But I don't think he is the worst of evil pastors in Nigeria. Evil pastor Adeboye of RCCG wears that crown. I saw yet another YouTube of him yesterday lying about how he changed the weather in Colorado in USA. I have also watched him claim he raised somebody from death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by BennyDGreat: 6:54pm On Jan 08
TruthsFM:
dey no reach Tb Joshua givings. Tb Joshua even gives the foreigners that are in needs too

Lol
Make I no talk sha but let me give you a hint....RCCG CSR alone per year is in double digit million in dollars...
Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by naturefellow(m): 6:55pm On Jan 08
femi4:
Damage control
truthsfm, LOL.

We are not fooled!
Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by naturefellow(m): 6:56pm On Jan 08
Treasure17:
Guess he impacted lives during his days.
As much as he deceived and ruined the lives of a select few.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by Curious345: 6:57pm On Jan 08
FatherCHRISTMAS:

You have to be careful with your utterance

Are you well?
Re: Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples by Deogratiasfx: 6:57pm On Jan 08
Curious345:
He took his miserable life the moment he learnt that the BBC was making a documentary about his activities ( the rape and abortions et Al) in that synagogue of Satan.

He drank poison .. sniper to be precise

Chai.....what is the source of this info?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) / Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.