Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,881 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers (27387 Views)

Throwback: Peter Obi, other Politicians Caught Sleeping On Duty / Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election / Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by victorazy(m): 11:18am On Jan 09
Bobloco:

E never reach insults, at least you for just correct me na

Don't blame me, English isn't my mother tongue

My brother grin me wey dey correct you no sabi o!
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by victorazy(m): 11:19am On Jan 09
madridguy:
Shame for exposing the agulu lying machine grin are you related to him?

Ban! Ban! Ban!

Seun see
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by Bobloco: 11:36am On Jan 09
victorazy:

My brother grin me wey dey correct you no sabi o!

No wahala bro

I don correct am
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by crixlight2(m): 11:42am On Jan 09
Rossikk:
They were scared of Obi stinking out the place with lies, like his famous claim to have shared dinner with a US president where the latter paid for his own meal.

How can any country tolerate such a public liar?

He is also a considered a threat to public safety in Ghana due to his record of calling for Religious War in Nigeria, as seen in his infamous “Yes daddy” tape.
Reno Omokri how far
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by thaoriginator: 11:52am On Jan 09
What a waste! For this hard economy
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by ufotunang: 11:56am On Jan 09
Fake news
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by ufotunang: 11:57am On Jan 09
thaoriginator:
What a waste! For this hard economy
..it's fake news
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by oskopy: 12:09pm On Jan 09
Some people can be funny.if you trace this well, the instructions is from the west Europe or Us
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by DenreleDave(m): 12:47pm On Jan 09
grin grin cheesy
JohnAOne:
Nooo, you're wrong.

GBAJUE is synonymous with PETER OBI, the loser candidate who came a distant third but claims (without proof) that he was first.

Typical GBAJUE behaviour...

1 Like

Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by Chiefpriestt: 12:56pm On Jan 09
madridguy:
They don’t want him to pollute their citizens!

You're a Mumu man
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by rickleye: 1:10pm On Jan 09
adamusuleiman2:
As shared by Dele Momodu. New African leadership event in Ghana cancelled with arrival of Peter Obi & other keynote speakers.

Usually organizes pay their speakers and key note speakers honorarium . So they are on the hook for that. That’s very immature that you would cancel an event a mere 2 hours after the arrival of guests . Plus for the organizers to be afraid of dissenting opinions is also childish.
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by victorazy(m): 1:25pm On Jan 09
Bobloco:

No wahala bro

I don correct am

Ok
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by Juju70(m): 2:16pm On Jan 09
Maybe its poverty but the mentality of many is really cause for concern
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by Airlord2030: 2:17pm On Jan 09
I hate peter obi with all my heart cool
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by kizaronto: 2:40pm On Jan 09
broadman20:

Peter Obi was the only Igbo man in that group o!

This Yoruba people self!

I hate Igbos but l also hate seeing them leave NIGERIA because we cannot leave alone with the northerners.

Sincerely speaking you are the most confused tribe in NIGERIA o!

How does this make sense to you?
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by broadman20: 3:15pm On Jan 09
kizaronto:

How does this make sense to you?

Hahahaha!

You just confirm that saying;

ONE MAN'S FOOD IS ANOTHER MANS POISON.

An Igbo man can never make sense to a tribalistic Yoruba person like you.
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by Fearyourcreator: 4:14pm On Jan 09
madridguy:
They don’t want him to pollute their citizens!

Lolz
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by Killermamba: 6:07pm On Jan 09
Splashme:
See the fear fear faces behind
the cancellation
look at their lips e be like cow anus
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by merits(m): 6:21pm On Jan 09
JohnAOne:
The "GBAJUE" himself!

Peter Obi will NEVER be President.

Write it down ✍🏽

On point Obi is a failure for life.
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by merits(m): 6:22pm On Jan 09
adamusuleiman2:
As shared by Dele Momodu. New African leadership event in Ghana cancelled with arrival of Peter Obi & other keynote speakers.

Lier Obi with criminal woman voice.
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by janeedema(f): 7:43pm On Jan 09
Sometimes, it beats me how people make it a point of call to hate on people who haven't done them any thing. He is living his life and that's why he is making news. Please, do get busy until your name counts.

Rossikk:
They were scared of Obi stinking out the place with lies, like his famous claim to have shared dinner with a US president where the latter paid for his own meal.

He is also considered a threat to public safety in Ghana due to his record of calling for Religious War in Nigeria, as seen in his infamous “Yes daddy” tape.

If you notice how FAT he is in the picture compared to the REAL activists, it tells you he’s a PDP looter forming saint.
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by janeedema(f): 7:43pm On Jan 09
Sometimes, it beats me how people make it a point of call to h*te on people who haven't done them any thing. He is living his life and that's why he is making news. Please, do get busy until your name counts.

Rossikk:

He is also considered a threat to public safety in Ghana due to his record of calling for Religious War in Nigeria, as seen in his infamous “Yes daddy” tape.

If you notice how FAT he is in the picture compared to the REAL activists, it tells you he’s a PDP looter forming saint.
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by IfnobeGod20: 8:01pm On Jan 09
Benwallt:

Who scored f9 parellel in his WAEC and still enter UNN with the same result to study philosophy?
Who attended non-existent secondary but graduated?
We go is a billionaire with no known enterprise?
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by MySolace: 8:04pm On Jan 09
opamoses1:
They should have stayed in Nigeria where the bulk of their supporters are intead of going to Ghana. What a shame.
Keep quiet.

Stop talking lavishly. It makes one look silly.
Re: African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers by Jostoman: 8:12pm On Jan 09
JohnAOne:
The "GBAJUE" himself!

Peter Obi will NEVER be President.

Write it down ✍🏽
mr God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

400 Years After, Descendants Of Slave Merchant Say They’re Proud / Dino Melaye Campaigns In Koton Karfe, Kogi LGA (Drone Shots) / EFCC Arrests Abba Moro, Others Over 2014 Immigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.