Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Governor Yahaya Bello Deposes Four Kogi Traditional Rulers - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Governor Yahaya Bello Deposes Four Kogi Traditional Rulers (21351 Views)

Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) / Names Of Traditional Rulers In Yoruba Land / Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Deposes Four Kogi Traditional Rulers by ssogundele(m): 6:09pm On Jan 08
Too much power in the hands of Governors! Can the president dissolve the the state Executive the way State Governors dissolve Local Government? This has to be change

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Deposes Four Kogi Traditional Rulers by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:14pm On Jan 08
But whyyyyyy?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Deposes Four Kogi Traditional Rulers by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:14pm On Jan 08
Is04970:
I pity Bello

So the Atta family won't produce the Ohinoyi just because this buffoon said so?

I hope say this guy no go die las-las.....

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Deposes Four Kogi Traditional Rulers by sylve11: 6:16pm On Jan 08
ObalendeCMS:
Bello - typical representation of an average Kogi man.

Hmmm cool
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Deposes Four Kogi Traditional Rulers by Nigerfine3: 6:20pm On Jan 08
This us how communal clashes start, their would be agitation, bitterness, mistrust and kinds. I hope he is not destabilizing the state before leaving

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Deposes Four Kogi Traditional Rulers by 3seriez(m): 6:22pm On Jan 08
More to this story definitely
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Deposes Four Kogi Traditional Rulers by pikechukwu6(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08
grin We know why... yeye bellow cool
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Deposes Four Kogi Traditional Rulers by chiboycue: 6:24pm On Jan 08
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Deposes Four Kogi Traditional Rulers by Deeprooted: 6:25pm On Jan 08
Atarakpa:
Dieing horse power

Last kick of a dieing horse according to Lai Muhamed

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Deposes Four Kogi Traditional Rulers by Judolisco(m): 6:25pm On Jan 08
He has power to remove them.... But he doesn't have power to tell them where they should be depose to...

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Deposes Four Kogi Traditional Rulers by adecz: 6:25pm On Jan 08
❌A governor can depose a traditional
ruler but lacks the constitutional powers
to exile him to anywhere..

❌Exiling was a colonial procedure that
has no place in a constitutional democracy.

I stand not to be corrected☝️☝️☝️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Deposes Four Kogi Traditional Rulers by Ashirioluwa: 6:32pm On Jan 08
Another Wike. Belo is the Wike of Kogi state.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Deposes Four Kogi Traditional Rulers by Twoclans(f): 6:33pm On Jan 08
Misuse of power
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Deposes Four Kogi Traditional Rulers by Jlow2: 6:40pm On Jan 08
He just started a war he can’t finish, apc is not an association that ever wants peace , I remember the quote of their pioneer president( dogs and baboon will be soaked in blood) since then Nigeria has never known peace

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Deposes Four Kogi Traditional Rulers by boxypane(m): 6:56pm On Jan 08
Ahhhhh. This is war o. All because them no support am for last election.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Deposes Four Kogi Traditional Rulers by MrBONE2(m): 7:17pm On Jan 08
Kingpele:
man like buharia
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Deposes Four Kogi Traditional Rulers by kiddkash(m): 7:20pm On Jan 08
mytime24:
Power drunk
I thought after Kogi State's elections, that he wasn't the governor anymore?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Deposes Four Kogi Traditional Rulers by gr8child(m): 7:26pm On Jan 08
What do they mean deposed to Niger state?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Deposes Four Kogi Traditional Rulers by Bimpe29: 7:33pm On Jan 08
I consider that as a political persecution of His Royal Highnesses.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Deposes Four Kogi Traditional Rulers by Konquest: 7:33pm On Jan 08
Omihanifa:
That king that was banished to lavun local government area of niger state will not like to come back to kogi again. Reason been that in that local government they love s£x so much and they will spoil him silly with it.

The last time I was in that local government, almost all their women look like hilda baci I couldn't believe my eyes.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Deposes Four Kogi Traditional Rulers by KAKERE: 7:45pm On Jan 08
For those celebrating the 'not too young to run act' , you can see what this dude is capable of doing. He's definitely not a good representation of young people in government. I've said it severally that this guy is nothing but a joke. At this time and age, you're banishing people to a remote place despite the freedom of movement and association that the constitution of the country guarantees. You can take your throne but can't decide where I will lay my head. There is a precedence already with Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. The affected people can fight back with a good law suit.
It's always sad when intelligent people take the side of the fence while allowing empty heads to govern them. In a saner society, this guy can only do best as a clerical assistant. In the voice of Prof. Patrick Lumumba of Kenya, ' The worst among us are now ruling us'.
EFCC should do well to lay siege on his passport and not allow him to run away after his tenure. His pending case should be re-visited so that some senses will be sent down his skull.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Deposes Four Kogi Traditional Rulers by maasoap(m): 7:48pm On Jan 08
cenaman:
I believe they (the 4 traditional rulers) didn't support the evil party called APC in the last governorship election.
You are saying that this is the consequences of their action? grin grin grin
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Deposes Four Kogi Traditional Rulers by gidjah(m): 7:55pm On Jan 08
Just negodu this small boy of yesterday ,banishing his father's age mate simply because they refuse to support his kind of dirty politics.You are not the one who even put them there in the first place.Igalla man get heart o ,kogi state as a whole na strong state.i do not wish to be sent to that state at all.may the Lord keep me away from that territory.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Deposes Four Kogi Traditional Rulers by psalmsjob: 7:55pm On Jan 08
Kingpele:
Bello is a disaster that happened to kogi state very clueless man like buharia and tinubu

Abeg remove Tinubu name from clueless people....a better person to throw in there is Peter Obi because Yahaya Bello performance is not different from Petet Obi's governorship performance.... grin
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Deposes Four Kogi Traditional Rulers by Jostoman: 8:03pm On Jan 08
Clueless man, na the only thin wey him sabi be that.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Deposes Four Kogi Traditional Rulers by Yestogood: 8:06pm On Jan 08
ObalendeCMS:
Bello - typical representation of an average Kogi man.

Stop that.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Deposes Four Kogi Traditional Rulers by Emman08: 8:16pm On Jan 08
This piece of sh*t should be given the worst governor in Nigeria award already
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Deposes Four Kogi Traditional Rulers by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:19pm On Jan 08
Omihanifa:
That king that was banished to lavun local government area of niger state will not like to come back to kogi again. Reason been that in that local government they love s£x so much and they will spoil him silly with it.

The last time I was in that local government, almost all their women look like hilda baci I couldn't believe my eyes.

I go like visit this local government abi seanwilliam wetin u think grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Africans Spend Large Amounts Of Money Having European Weddings? / The Killing Of Fulanis In Numan, Adamawa Would Not Go Unpunished - Sultan / Why The Igbos Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.