Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Reno these are Igbos achievements outside Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno these are Igbos achievements outside Nigeria (4003 Views)

Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos / Buhari Silent Because Most Nigerians Killed In South Africa Are Igbos – Omokri / Dead Innocent Umezulike Banned By Buhari From Traveling Outside Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno these are Igbos achievements outside Nigeria by Ibadanpikin: 9:35pm On Jan 08
1ST BLACK WTO PRESIDENT(igbo),1ST BLACK ICC PRESIDENT(igbo),1ST BLACK ITALIAN SENATOR(igbo),1ST BLACK POLAND SENATOR(igbo),1ST AFRICAN COLONEL IN U.S ARMY(igbo),1ST AND 2ND BLACK U.K VICE CHANCELLORS(igbo),THE YOUNGEST PLAYER IN PREMIER LEAGUE HISTORY(igbo),1ST BLACK MINISTER OF JUSTICE CANADA(igbo),1ST AFRICAN TO WIN GOLD MEDAL IN IN'TL COMPETITION(igbo),1ST AFRICAN FEMALE TO WIN GOLD IN A FIELD EVENT OLYMPICS(igbo)

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno these are Igbos achievements outside Nigeria by Babalegba(m): 10:20pm On Jan 08
YAWN.Boring

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno these are Igbos achievements outside Nigeria by vanbonattel: 10:22pm On Jan 08
First person to go mad because of Igbofobia : Reno

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno these are Igbos achievements outside Nigeria by Armaggedon: 10:56pm On Jan 08
Ibadanpikin:
1ST BLACK WTO PRESIDENT(igbo),1ST BLACK ICC PRESIDENT(igbo),1ST BLACK ITALIAN SENATOR(igbo),1ST BLACK POLAND SENATOR(igbo),1ST AFRICAN COLONEL IN U.S ARMY(igbo),1ST AND 2ND BLACK U.K VICE CHANCELLORS(igbo),THE YOUNGEST PLAYER IN PREMIER LEAGUE HISTORY(igbo),1ST AFRICAN TO WIN GOLD MEDAL IN IN'T COMPETITION(igbo),1ST AFRICAN FEMALE TO WIN GOLD IN A FIELD EVENT OLYMPICS(igbo)
lol don't jump into the mud with a pig.

He knows full well that Igbos are his Lords. Don't dignify him. Keep him depressed.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno these are Igbos achievements outside Nigeria by Ibadanpikin: 2:06am On Jan 09
Babalegba:
YAWN.Boring
You are in pain.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno these are Igbos achievements outside Nigeria by Odogwuzack: 2:17am On Jan 09
Na una dey cause problem for unaself. Why calling Reno again?...

I bet you won't be able to sleep well if Reno should reply this message. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno these are Igbos achievements outside Nigeria by Ibadanpikin: 2:31am On Jan 09
Odogwuzack:

I'm waiting for him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno these are Igbos achievements outside Nigeria by gidgiddy: 6:05am On Jan 09
Ibadanpikin:
1ST BLACK WTO PRESIDENT(igbo),1ST BLACK ICC PRESIDENT(igbo),1ST BLACK ITALIAN SENATOR(igbo),1ST BLACK POLAND SENATOR(igbo),1ST AFRICAN COLONEL IN U.S ARMY(igbo),1ST AND 2ND BLACK U.K VICE CHANCELLORS(igbo),THE YOUNGEST PLAYER IN PREMIER LEAGUE HISTORY(igbo),1ST BLACK MINISTER OF JUSTICE CANADA(igbo),1ST AFRICAN TO WIN GOLD MEDAL IN IN'T COMPETITION(igbo),1ST AFRICAN FEMALE TO WIN GOLD IN A FIELD EVENT OLYMPICS(igbo)

Deputy Premier of Manitoba Region, Canada, Uzoma Chioma Asagwara

3 Likes

Re: Reno these are Igbos achievements outside Nigeria by Ibadanpikin: 6:31am On Jan 09
gidgiddy:

Deputy Premier of Manitoba Region, Canada, Uzoma Chioma Asagwara
Thanks Noted.
Re: Reno these are Igbos achievements outside Nigeria by Airlord2030: 8:15am On Jan 09
Go to his page on facebook and X and post your nonsense there.

1 Like

Re: Reno these are Igbos achievements outside Nigeria by SuperOnyi: 8:48am On Jan 09
shocked

Some of you Igbos and Yorubas on this platform are just sooo... okay let me use the word "weird". Y'all are so weird! I don't even know what this is about but imagine giving attention to someone despite knowing this is his signature—to stir up controversies.

I keep seeing people opening threads about Mr. Reno and still claiming he's irrelevant but at the same time introducing him to people to like us who don't know sh*t about what goes on in Facebook, Twitter, and the rest of these social media platforms where he operates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno these are Igbos achievements outside Nigeria by Ibadanpikin: 9:39am On Jan 09
Airlord2030:
Nonsense gbuo gi there.

3 Likes

Re: Reno these are Igbos achievements outside Nigeria by aguluobi: 9:45am On Jan 09
So his lord have been wailing like kids wey Dem collect their biscuits since or that part of your Foolishness should not be discussed

Armaggedon:
lol don't jump into the mud with a pig.

He knows full well that Igbos are his Lords. Don't dignify him. Keep him depressed.
Re: Reno these are Igbos achievements outside Nigeria by Splashme: 9:57am On Jan 09
Actress Regina Askia posted this today

2 Likes

Re: Reno these are Igbos achievements outside Nigeria by KillahPriest: 12:46pm On Jan 09
Reno okoro the snake rat who blows breeze on your leg while biting you. The ultimate aim of that middle aged slithering vermin is to incite mass genocide against the Igbo race. How you guys dont see through his shenanigans baffles me cool

3 Likes

Re: Reno these are Igbos achievements outside Nigeria by Sparrk007(m): 1:05pm On Jan 09
Make Reno stop to jump jump just stay one place so that the thunder we are sending can locate you grin grin
Re: Reno these are Igbos achievements outside Nigeria by JagabanBorgu: 1:59pm On Jan 09
Ibadanpikin:
I'm waiting for him.
Go to his Twitter or Facebook page and type this.
Re: Reno these are Igbos achievements outside Nigeria by JagabanBorgu: 2:00pm On Jan 09
KillahPriest:
Reno okoro the snake rat who blows breeze on your leg while biting you. The ultimate aim of that middle aged slithering vermin is to incite mass genocide against the Igbo race. How you guys dont see through his shenanigans baffles me cool
But u couldn't see through Obis shenanigans?
Re: Reno these are Igbos achievements outside Nigeria by KillahPriest: 2:34pm On Jan 09
JagabanBorgu:

But u couldn't see through Obis shenanigans?
I'm talking about someone actively inciting a potential mass genocide the likes of which we haven't seen since the civil war and Rwanda yet you still found a way to bring Obi into the topic. Is something wrong with you between your ears ? Let's even humor you a bit, Obi has his own shenanigans, my candidate Kwankwanso has his own but you chose the one with the biggest fûcking skeleton in the closet with a baggage you wouldn't take from that nyamirí. Doesn't that expose your own hypocrisy or at worst your poor decision making process ? Please sit some discussions out when normal people are talking sir and have a very blessed day.

Ps. Be careful of that verminous snake Reno okoro, he can sell your idol out for $5000 cash if an offer comes along, don't take his praise singing and âss licking seriously because he won't hesitate to stab you in the back fast. Shalom cool

1 Like

Re: Reno these are Igbos achievements outside Nigeria by Appletek: 2:43pm On Jan 09
Reno has affected the mentality of a lot of Igbos. Putting Igbos on the defensive and having a constant need to measure up to other people.
That's what we call the "Reno itch".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno these are Igbos achievements outside Nigeria by Ibadanpikin: 5:29pm On Jan 09
Reno is a slave to the igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno these are Igbos achievements outside Nigeria by JagabanBorgu: 5:20pm On Jan 10
KillahPriest:
I'm talking about someone actively inciting a potential mass genocide the likes of which we haven't seen since the civil war and Rwanda yet you still found a way to bring Obi into the topic. Is something wrong with you between your ears ? Let's even humor you a bit, Obi has his own shenanigans, my candidate Kwankwanso has his own but you chose the one with the biggest fûcking skeleton in the closet with a baggage you wouldn't take from that nyamirí. Doesn't that expose your own hypocrisy or at worst your poor decision making process ? Please sit some discussions out when normal people are talking sir and have a very blessed day.

Ps. Be careful of that verminous snake Reno okoro, he can sell your idol out for $5000 cash if an offer comes along, don't take his praise singing and âss licking seriously because he won't hesitate to stab you in the back fast. Shalom cool
How's he inciting geñócide?
Do u know what geñócide is?
Bringing history to people's knowIedge is inciting geñócide?
I guess it's beyond ur thinkîñg capacity.
Re: Reno these are Igbos achievements outside Nigeria by Melagros(m): 5:56pm On Jan 10
Reno nobody asked you for these records, dey your lane motherfvcker
Re: Reno these are Igbos achievements outside Nigeria by KillahPriest: 7:42pm On Jan 10
JagabanBorgu:

How's he inciting geñócide?
Do u know what geñócide is?
Bringing history to people's knowIedge is inciting geñócide?
I guess it's beyond ur thinkîñg capacity.
Lol grin okpo wan become intelligent by force but e no fit happen grin
Re: Reno these are Igbos achievements outside Nigeria by Ibadanpikin: 4:58pm On Jan 11
Airlord2030:
okay
Re: Reno these are Igbos achievements outside Nigeria by Ibadanpikin: 5:15pm On Jan 11
Odogwuzack:

Reno is just an ant in front of igbos.
Re: Reno these are Igbos achievements outside Nigeria by pharmagba: 5:40pm On Jan 11
Ibadanpikin:
1ST BLACK WTO PRESIDENT(igbo),1ST BLACK ICC PRESIDENT(igbo),1ST BLACK ITALIAN SENATOR(igbo),1ST BLACK POLAND SENATOR(igbo),1ST AFRICAN COLONEL IN U.S ARMY(igbo),1ST AND 2ND BLACK U.K VICE CHANCELLORS(igbo),THE YOUNGEST PLAYER IN PREMIER LEAGUE HISTORY(igbo),1ST BLACK MINISTER OF JUSTICE CANADA(igbo),1ST AFRICAN TO WIN GOLD MEDAL IN IN'TL COMPETITION(igbo),1ST AFRICAN FEMALE TO WIN GOLD IN A FIELD EVENT OLYMPICS(igbo)
What's are this trash!
Abeg swerve

(1) (2) (Reply)

United States Of Africa - Will It Ever Work ? / The Best State Governor Nigeria Ever Had-the man Suswam / Presidential Media Team Releases Official Photos Of Jonathan's Visit To OAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.