Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? (13792 Views)

Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) / Fela Durotoye Dancing In Abuja (Photos) / Can Fela Durotoye Fix Nigeria? Watch For His 2019 Blueprint!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by dfrost: 7:26am On Jan 09
adioolayi:
It's not about motivational speaking!

On field actions is the real deal...text books talks no dey cut am

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Tell them 🤣
Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by Onewazobia(m): 7:42am On Jan 09
bid4rich:
I really dont like the people that said God told them when they have not heard anything.

Fela Durotoye came to our school sometimes in 2014 when I was an undergraduate, invited by one guy called Cornerstone Theophilus, his mentèe, and said God told him that by 2025, Nigeria will be the mist desirable nation to live in

He said a lot of things that God said..

He even begged us and said please don't die before 2025

I personally bought the tape and kept it for reference purpose. Now, we are in 2024, nothing looks like what he said that time.

The irony of it is that I searched out the guy that invited him and followed him keenly and I discovered that the same guy is using the same word.... God told.me... in his speaking endeavours yet, he love women and cunning like mad.

I'm patiently waiting for 2025 to come and release the tape based on what he said and what is curently happening. Will he tell us that God did not say again?

I am waiting...

Meen
Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by drimzsmoke(m): 7:44am On Jan 09
[quote author=IdowuRufai post=127847072][/quote]

Calm down nahhh... Give the man small time, you will see him!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:44am On Jan 09
Some of these appointments are to silent the individuals, including the former northern elder forum spoke person.
Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by iamkim7: 7:52am On Jan 09
What do you want him to say na
Abi you people don't know what they call table manners.
You can't talk when your mouth is full.
Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by jaxxy(m): 7:53am On Jan 09
It's one thing to be given an appointment, it's another thing for the powers that be and the cabals to allow government work and function as it should.
Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by olisaEze(m): 7:53am On Jan 09
From motivational speaker to pastor to politician, what is apparent now is that he has always been a minion! Now we know why the third force failed after the took him as their consensus candidate in 2019, bahdt guy! cheesy
Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by NoGreeForAnyhod: 7:58am On Jan 09
adioolayi:
It's not about motivational speaking!

On field actions is the real deal...text books talks no dey cut am

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Talkers don't know how to do anything, they just talk. Senseless idiots

1 Like

Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by NapoleonHill: 8:00am On Jan 09
sonature1:

There are people whose impacts must be felt, regardless of where you put them. Examples are Wike, Umahi, Amaechi, El-Rufai, etc. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo is proving to belong to that category.

So, we expect Fela Durotoye to do the same...speak once in a while because you are a national figure...after all, he's here to work on ethics and values.

None of the people you've mentioned are SAs. They have either been ministers or governors where they had or now have near absolutely power.

SA to the president is an adviser. If he advises the president and he listens, you will never know. If the president doesn't listen, you still will never know.

Are you expecting SAs to go and be building schools and bridges?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by poseidon12: 8:02am On Jan 09
For him to agree to work for Tinubu says a lot about the kind of person he really is. Definitely not a man of integrity.
Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by Orathird: 8:07am On Jan 09
bid4rich:
I really dont like the people that said God told them when they have not heard anything.

Fela Durotoye came to our school sometimes in 2014 when I was an undergraduate, invited by one guy called Cornerstone Theophilus, his mentèe, and said God told him that by 2025, Nigeria will be the mist desirable nation to live in

I personally bought the tape and kept it for reference purpose. Now, we are in 2024, nothing looks like what he said that time.

The irony of it is that I searched out the guy that invited him and followed him keenly and I discovered that the same guy is using the same word.... God told.me... in his speaking endeavours yet, he love women and cunning like mad.

I'm patiently waiting for 2025 to come and release the tape based on what he said and what is curently happening. Will he tell us that God did not say again?

I am waiting...

Have faith na
Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by seyezy: 8:10am On Jan 09
poseidon12:
For him to agree to work for Tinubu says a lot about the kind of person he really is. Definitely not a man of integrity.

You have said it all. It speaks volume of who he is.
Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by AJSfan: 8:10am On Jan 09
Keep looking for a messiah
Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by miqos02(m): 8:28am On Jan 09
bid4rich:

I am waiting...
I dey follow you bumper to bumper. No gree for anybody
Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 8:43am On Jan 09
oluseyiforjesus:
Every Nigerian want to get to d top for personal interest joor
Imagine the youth that we tot will change things ( Betta Edu n Tunji ojo) sharing money for themselves.... The youth hv failed us.....

Both minister mentioned are a shame to the youth...
Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by codeME: 8:46am On Jan 09
I know him, He is coming, you will see some programs being role out soon...... but of course you should not expecting him shouting up and down on social media, if that is what you want you may be disappointed.
Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by codeME: 8:58am On Jan 09
bid4rich:

I am waiting...

unfortunately so many of us don't really understand the meaning of God says, when a man of God tell you God says, most of the time there are conditions attached to it, ask him for the conditions, secondly if God told him that which you mentioned, it is still left for God to do it, it is not in Duro's hands to do it but God and He can decides not to do it again because of so many things. thirdly, there is nothing God cannot do, he created the universe in few days, 2025 is still more than enough for Him to do it. Thank you.
Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by Prince62: 9:18am On Jan 09
How is Betta a sensible youth if physical look does she looks like a youth abeg talk another thing
oluseyiforjesus:
Imagine the youth that we tot will change things ( Betta Edu n Tunji ojo) sharing money for themselves.... The youth hv failed us.....
Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by Prince62: 9:18am On Jan 09
Prince62:
How is Betta a sensible youth from physical look does she looks like a youth abeg talk another thing
Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by sniperr007(m): 11:58am On Jan 09
They gave him tom tom to lick and he is focused on licking it
Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by peleson1: 3:33pm On Jan 09
oluseyiforjesus:
My friend u better keep mute.
Allow the investigation.
This is Nigeria where people pay heavy money to media houses to damage people reputation when they start doing the right thing because it means the bad guys will be exposed and the money the are getting stopped.

If u hear the real thing behind the minister, u will be shocked.

Shebi after efcc invited the former Buhari minister after Betta exposed her ,she dogded the invite because she was working on hitting back on Betta,now after paying millions to media to slander Betta, v u even asked ur self why the two most working ministers under tinubu?
Re: Where Is Fela Durotoye, SA National Values And Social Justice? by Cromagnon: 4:10pm On Jan 09
bid4rich:

He even begged us and said please don't die before 2025 him and Adeboye. Next year no far God willing

I am waiting...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chris Okey Enemuo Kidnapped In Anambra / Ndi Igbo Stand For One Nigeria / Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.