Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

What's This Light Travelling In The Sky? (photo) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What's This Light Travelling In The Sky? (photo) (45899 Views)

What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today / Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) / Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's This Light Travelling In The Sky? (photo) by iamtardey: 10:46am On Jan 09
KingMack:
Aliens bout to take over the government which I fully support 💯
i see aliens this morning. Four of them carry maruwa from Ogba go Agege lipsrsealed
Re: What's This Light Travelling In The Sky? (photo) by sonofElElyon: 10:53am On Jan 09
buttlover:

I will sell @500. I have 800pi

No can do sir. Be careful with anyone offering more than N300... not saying its impossible to get higher but just be extra careful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's This Light Travelling In The Sky? (photo) by sauceEEP(m): 10:53am On Jan 09
Starlink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's This Light Travelling In The Sky? (photo) by Mosba: 10:53am On Jan 09
Aliens are making contact. Get ready for encounter!
Re: What's This Light Travelling In The Sky? (photo) by Quenncee: 11:04am On Jan 09
Bebetter:
UFO shocked
e bia kwa grin
Re: What's This Light Travelling In The Sky? (photo) by Cryptowino: 11:09am On Jan 09
Saw this last night at Jahi, Abuja
Re: What's This Light Travelling In The Sky? (photo) by falcon01: 11:15am On Jan 09
kindlyheart:
That is probably, (99.999%chance), Elon musky starkinks satellite
kinky wink
Re: What's This Light Travelling In The Sky? (photo) by Siberia01(m): 11:15am On Jan 09
Saw this too
But my neighbour quickly rebuked it in the name of Jesus. cool
We still have a long way to go in Africa
Sadly

1 Like

Re: What's This Light Travelling In The Sky? (photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:21am On Jan 09
sauceEEP:
Starlink
Re: What's This Light Travelling In The Sky? (photo) by ForestHill: 11:23am On Jan 09
Bebetter:
UFO shocked
Aliens inspecting earth[center][/center] grin grin
Re: What's This Light Travelling In The Sky? (photo) by Emman08: 11:29am On Jan 09
Whatever it is I hope it signals the end of Fulani terror bandits
Re: What's This Light Travelling In The Sky? (photo) by jernestar(m): 11:32am On Jan 09
I have it. Your location please

silvoclaira:

Please can any help me get this electricity Conlog BEC44 prepaid meter photo below, working perfect used or new condition?

Re: What's This Light Travelling In The Sky? (photo) by educhigo: 11:36am On Jan 09
Atiku abubaka light of 2027 presidential election,tinubu is gone grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's This Light Travelling In The Sky? (photo) by silvoclaira: 11:36am On Jan 09
jernestar:
I have it. Your location please

Lagos. What's the cost and let me see photo of it please
Re: What's This Light Travelling In The Sky? (photo) by Emeka71(m): 11:41am On Jan 09
WhiteIverson:
I also noticed it
Jet movement.
Re: What's This Light Travelling In The Sky? (photo) by Bellachrish(f): 11:48am On Jan 09
shocked u mean am
Re: What's This Light Travelling In The Sky? (photo) by Kuiper0: 11:51am On Jan 09
Saw it too . Yesterday around 7pm... With shinning white color
Re: What's This Light Travelling In The Sky? (photo) by Reality2023: 11:52am On Jan 09
It's part of the govt effort to light up Nigeria
Re: What's This Light Travelling In The Sky? (photo) by fubsy: 11:53am On Jan 09
I like monitoring the sky, but I didn't see this. Can anyone with the video upload it? Let's view the movement. Thank you for sharing.
Re: What's This Light Travelling In The Sky? (photo) by laivwire(m): 11:53am On Jan 09
lovediehatelive:

Really?

How sure.

Some people said they've been seeing it from time immemorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhLXCJ1Gyyc?si=o1MX_W7l_o0VwwIb
Re: What's This Light Travelling In The Sky? (photo) by ufotunang: 12:00pm On Jan 09
Endtime
Re: What's This Light Travelling In The Sky? (photo) by Naijaepic: 12:06pm On Jan 09
Not necessarily Starlink, there quite numbers of artificial satellite that orbit the sky above and can become visible during any clear night sky.

laivwire:
Starlink constellation. You can see them because of the cloudless skies during this period.
Re: What's This Light Travelling In The Sky? (photo) by Amayabor1: 12:10pm On Jan 09
laivwire:
Starlink constellation. You can see them because of the cloudless skies during this period.

Is it possible to see starlink constellation from earth with the naked eyes? I doubt o
Re: What's This Light Travelling In The Sky? (photo) by BloomingDale(f): 12:15pm On Jan 09
kindlyheart:
That is probably, (99.999%chance), Elon musky starkinks satellite

Lol
Re: What's This Light Travelling In The Sky? (photo) by morikee: 12:23pm On Jan 09
Amayabor1:

Is it possible to see starlink constellation from earth with the naked eyes? I doubt o

Yeah 100% with Cloudless Night view cus they are LEO
Re: What's This Light Travelling In The Sky? (photo) by goldmatrix(m): 12:33pm On Jan 09
Are you supposed to worry about that light which has magnitude and direction or your tinubu and the economy which has neither magnitude nor direction?
Nigerians..
Re: What's This Light Travelling In The Sky? (photo) by darkdenizen: 1:04pm On Jan 09
Thank God for this thread. The very first time I saw this thing was sometimes around may last year, Very early in the morning.

I am a trained geologist and so I have knowledge about astronomy and the nature and characteristics of heavenly bodies. But this particular one, I have never heard of before. I couldn't explain it. I was frozen still and could not quickly grab my camera to record it. It was moving steadily with bright red sparkling colours in broad day light around 6 am.

To be honest I was scared and confused. I was also disappointed cos I couldn't record it on camera and no one would believe me. My conclusion about it was that it is a UAP. I only shared this experience with one of my techy inclined friend. I was bragging to him, claiming that I saw an alien craft.

That was my belief ever since. Until I watched videos on this thread.

Ignorance is pure bliss

1 Like

Re: What's This Light Travelling In The Sky? (photo) by sammuell(m): 1:04pm On Jan 09
lovediehatelive:
Saw this thing this evening around few minutes past 7pm.

It passed through the sky, slim, and like a tail of light following it.

It's just like when a speed boat drives through water, the spalsh it leaves behind.
Some people were saying it's a jet.

What is it called

I saw the same yesterday night
Re: What's This Light Travelling In The Sky? (photo) by Pinicop(m): 1:08pm On Jan 09
Bullshit

It is a terror-alien spaceship. The Boko Haram and so-called bandits team-up to work together.

They upgraded and built a spaceship 🚀 for modern abductions.

Bullshit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Residents Gather As Elephants Are Spotted In Kebbi. See What Happened. Photos / Nigerian Man Makes Crocodile Out Of Plastic Wastes (Photos) / Download 2go Version 4.0 On Www.2go.im

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.