Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

I Dream About Snakes A Lot!!! Advice Needed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Dream About Snakes A Lot!!! Advice Needed (124 Views)

Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death / Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick / Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dream About Snakes A Lot!!! Advice Needed by Switinthemiddle(m): 6:24am On Jan 09
Over the past few years i've always had these tormenting and tormultous dreams about snakes,sometimes they might be really big,normal or just weird but i usually find myself trying so hard to kill them to no avail. Sometimes i find them chasing me, other times i try cutting them in half but they just don't die. Overnight till this morning i dreamt and saw a long black one chasing me,my mum and babymama in the process of me trying to kill it, in the same dream i saw another like a big anaconda just moving about. Though i read about snakes yesternight.
Please i need mature advice or peolpe with experience. Thanks
Re: I Dream About Snakes A Lot!!! Advice Needed by Aonkuuse(m): 6:29am On Jan 09
I had the same dreams couple of times.... Consistently for about 6 months but truely I can't figure out the influence it has on me because nothing really changed.... Was battling chronic ulcer at that particular time, don't know whether it was as a result of that.
Re: I Dream About Snakes A Lot!!! Advice Needed by psucc(m): 6:41am On Jan 09
It's just an attack from the evil ones. Don't give up. You will kill it one day and that nonsense will stop

When you kill it, remember to give the remains to Lala of NL
Re: I Dream About Snakes A Lot!!! Advice Needed by proff010: 6:53am On Jan 09
Are you married? If yes check your wife if not check your mama.
Spirit of serpent is around you.
Pray and fast

1 Like

Re: I Dream About Snakes A Lot!!! Advice Needed by 1TrippleCee: 7:25am On Jan 09
It is a call to engage in consistent prayers. It means you have constant witchcraft activities around your life. If you check your life you will notice disorderliness and things do not work and things in your life are scattered. These concerns are what your dreams are about. You cone from a family with serious witch crafting activities.

1 Like

Re: I Dream About Snakes A Lot!!! Advice Needed by Switinthemiddle(m): 8:00am On Jan 09
1TrippleCee:
It is a call to engage in consistent prayers. It means you have constant witchcraft activities around your life. If you check your life you will notice disorderliness and things do not work and things in your life are scattered. These concerns are what your dreams are about. You cone from a family with serious witch crafting activities.
thanks will try to be prayerful
Re: I Dream About Snakes A Lot!!! Advice Needed by Switinthemiddle(m): 8:03am On Jan 09
psucc:
It's just an attack from the evil ones. Don't give up. You will kill it one day and that nonsense will stop

When you kill it, remember to give the remains to Lala of NL
really want it to be over

(1) (Reply)

Christian Books Collection.zip 1.63 GB Free Download!!! / Why Can't God End The World Tomorrow / His Holiness Pope Francis Appoints An Auxiliary Bishop For The Cath. Diocese Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.