Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

You can't even steal chicken change under tinubu. Betta edu loot is chikin money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You can't even steal chicken change under tinubu. Betta edu loot is chikin money (705 Views)

Seun Kuti: Nothing Will Change Under Tinubu Government "He Has Nothing To Offer" / Lagos Versus Anambra Under Tinubu And Obi; A Comparative Analysis / Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You can't even steal chicken change under tinubu. Betta edu loot is chikin money by sukkot: 8:33am On Jan 09
I mean let's face it guys the money betta edu and olubunmi Ojo are claimed to have siphoned are chicken change. I think one of them is like 500 million naira and the other is 400 million. I mean you can't even get away with siphoning chicken change under tinubu which begs the question how was diezani able to siphon 14 billion dollars under Jonathan and get away with it ? Shows how ridiculously incompetent the man was. You can't even siphon chicken change under tinubu. The betta edu money she is being sacked for is less than 1 million dollars. But a woman under Jonathan can walk away with 14 billion dollars ?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You can't even steal chicken change under tinubu. Betta edu loot is chikin money by Pooldrowning(f): 8:34am On Jan 09
Wahala for this mumv op

1 Like

Re: You can't even steal chicken change under tinubu. Betta edu loot is chikin money by CodeTemplar: 8:48am On Jan 09
Made sense. That figure being associated with Diezani alone can almost build Dangote refinery. We are suffering not forblack but for wasted and stolen resources.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You can't even steal chicken change under tinubu. Betta edu loot is chikin money by History555: 8:50am On Jan 09
sukkot:
I mean let's face it guys the money betta edu and olubunmi Ojo are claimed to have siphoned are chicken change. I think one of them is like 500 million naira and the other is 400 million. I mean you can't even get away with siphoning chicken change under tinubu which begs the question how was diezani able to siphon 14 billion dollars under Jonathan and get away with it ? Shows how ridiculously incompetent the man was. You can't even siphon chicken change under tinubu. The betta edu money she is being sacked for is less than 1 million dollars. But a woman under Jonathan can walk away with 14 billion dollars ?

How do you know she stole 14 billion dollars.
Re: You can't even steal chicken change under tinubu. Betta edu loot is chikin money by sukkot: 8:55am On Jan 09
History555:

How do you know she stole 14 billion dollars.
she mentioned it herself. She said she kept 9 billion dollars with one northern governor, I forget his name now but I think he was a top banker back then

1 Like

Re: You can't even steal chicken change under tinubu. Betta edu loot is chikin money by sukkot: 8:56am On Jan 09
CodeTemplar:
Made sense. That figure being associated with Diezani alone can almost build Dangote refinery. We are suffering not forblack but for wasted and stolen resources.
thats some countries whole budget
Re: You can't even steal chicken change under tinubu. Betta edu loot is chikin money by History555: 9:30am On Jan 09
sukkot:
she mentioned it herself. She said she kept 9 billion dollars with one northern governor, I forget his name now but I think he was a top banker back then

Stop lying. She already put a disclaimer on that fake Sahara reporters interview. Also the money in question is 9 billion naira efcc seized from Zamfara gov who was also a director in first bank.

1 Like

Re: You can't even steal chicken change under tinubu. Betta edu loot is chikin money by DMerciful(m): 10:44am On Jan 09
You are dull and gullible!

Tinubu govt has misappropriated over 3 trillion
sukkot:
Re: You can't even steal chicken change under tinubu. Betta edu loot is chikin money by DMerciful(m): 10:45am On Jan 09
Swallowing propaganda hook, line and sinker
sukkot:
Re: You can't even steal chicken change under tinubu. Betta edu loot is chikin money by nairalanda1(m): 10:52am On Jan 09
sukkot:

Whether 14 billion or 14 naira, stealing is STEALING.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You can't even steal chicken change under tinubu. Betta edu loot is chikin money by Bendeco2020: 11:05am On Jan 09
sukkot:

Bro, do you know what is 14 billion dollars?

Haba, not every rumor you should believe

If an individual stole 14 billion dollars not naira, then howmuch will be left for the nation?
Re: You can't even steal chicken change under tinubu. Betta edu loot is chikin money by aribisala0(m): 5:05pm On Jan 09
DMerciful:
You are dull and gullible!

Tinubu govt has misappropriated over 3 trillion
Lol

When will Obi be president?
Re: You can't even steal chicken change under tinubu. Betta edu loot is chikin money by ruggedtimi(m): 8:03am On Jan 13
sukkot:
was it tinubu that exposed Betta? If diezani actually stole that money did carry out under 6 months.
Re: You can't even steal chicken change under tinubu. Betta edu loot is chikin money by sukkot: 8:08am On Jan 13
ruggedtimi:
was it tinubu that exposed Betta? If diezani actually stole that money did carry out under 6 months.
point is after exposure swift action was taken never mind the fact that the money was chicken change. Shows tinubu wants to strengthen our institutions

(1) (Reply)

Names Of 300 None Yoruba Villages In South West Nigeria / Shocking Revelation: Goodluck Jonathan Reveals Masterminds Behind His Ouster / Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects Within Abuja City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.