Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade (11096 Views)

South Korea To Ban Dog Meat Consumption / Inside China's Dog Meat Trade As Animals Are Beaten, Boiled & Burned Alive(Pics) / Inside A Dog Meat Factory: Shocking Photos Reveal How Dogs Are Chained Up(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade by kalemy(m): 10:05am On Jan 09
Good.

E remain Calabar Nigeria to ban it too.
Re: South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade by alobright17(m): 10:09am On Jan 09
sukkot:
what am I looking for in China ? Going to live among Mongols ? Only stupid people go to China .
I'm sure you typed this trash with China, made phone wearing China made cloths,shoe ,using China made tv or gadget ..what a hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade by Akaegwu(m): 10:11am On Jan 09
They want to start acting violently. A religious group that rejects eating dogs always kill fellow humans without mercy in the name of their God. Calabar people of Nigeria are the most peaceful in this country because they love dogs meat 🥩. Since I have started eating it, I became less violent

2 Likes

Re: South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade by Ironbull: 10:11am On Jan 09
I can't believe this, so South Korea are dog eaters This is interesting so why do some people insulting Nigeria dog eaters as if it is only in Naija dog meat are consumes

But to be honest how will someone be eating dog or cat meat still baffling me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade by id911(m): 10:14am On Jan 09
Siberia01:
grin
My Akwa ibom cousins when hearing this news

Our 404 is the sweetest meat ever. Let Nigerian Government first ban chicken, goat meat, beef... abi those ones no get right too?

1 Like

Re: South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade by sukkot: 10:14am On Jan 09
alobright17:
I'm sure you typed this trash with China, made phone wearing China made cloths,shoe ,using China made tv or gadget ..what a hypocrite.
i don't mind using Chinese products but I don't want to be around Chinese people . What for ? To talk about what ?

1 Like

Re: South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade by Elemosho478: 10:14am On Jan 09
Speaking against women manipulation and selfishness is not misogyny
Re: South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade by alobright17(m): 10:16am On Jan 09
sukkot:
i don't mind using Chinese products but I don't want to be around Chinese people . What for ? To talk about what ?
you don't have a choice but to use them .so you’re what you called those living there ,when you reject something do it well .
Re: South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade by tallfish145(m): 10:20am On Jan 09
We need this law in Nigeria as a matter of urgency
Re: South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade by sukkot: 10:21am On Jan 09
alobright17:
you don't have a choice but to use them .so you’re what you called those living there ,when you reject something do it well .
lol but I don’t wanna be around Chinese people bro. They look like a different specie of humans lol 😆
Re: South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade by alobright17(m): 10:29am On Jan 09
sukkot:
lol but I don’t wanna be around Chinese people bro. They look like a different specie of humans lol 😆
they met themselves so by none fault of theirs.
Re: South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade by Nicepoker(m): 10:30am On Jan 09
What's the difference between dogs and goats.
Re: South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade by Badgers14: 10:32am On Jan 09
God1000:
Can we do that in Nigeria?

Offcourse.. but that won't solve anything.

Passing a law is one thing.. enforcing the law is another .

Check this out..growing up, I have always seen many people raising sheep's even in the village, but I have never seen where they sell sheep meat (lamb meat) in 9ja..

Na so.. evidence dey but you go explain tire..
Re: South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade by Roger3D(m): 10:47am On Jan 09
The consumption of the flesh of dogs and pigs is ungodly and should be discouraged
Re: South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade by Siberia01(m): 10:51am On Jan 09
id911:

Our 404 is the sweetest meat ever. Let Nigerian Government first ban chicken, goat meat, beef... abi those ones no get right too?
edi ntre eyeneka mi

1 Like

Re: South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade by Successlane: 11:14am On Jan 09
God1000:

There will be RIOT in Calabar ( No offence)
Re: South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade by scholes23(m): 11:20am On Jan 09
God1000:
with akpabio as senate president Ko le werk
Re: South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade by anonymous1759(m): 11:25am On Jan 09
fergie001:
South Korea joins Hong Kong, Taiwan, India, the Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, parts of mainland China, some provinces in Indonesia, and the Siem province in Cambodia in outlawing the dog meat trade

SOURCE

Humane Society International/UK

Humane Society International/Korea

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7914196/south-korea-ban-dog-meat#127022940

I’d Dog on Sunday , that meat wow, outta this world.
Re: South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade by VEXT: 11:29am On Jan 09
Jos and ondo people will hate this post🤣🤣
Re: South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade by Chochovini: 11:48am On Jan 09
Let Dogs breath.
Re: South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade by Sleekfingers: 11:53am On Jan 09
Some Akwa ibom, cross rivers and Ondo people....wetin una see about this news
Re: South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade by olisaEze(m): 12:25pm On Jan 09
These people are just too funny aswear, which wan is "humane slaughter" when it's the same die & chop?? grin
Re: South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade by Rybnyk(m): 12:49pm On Jan 09
Princewill1:
From Music to Language, South Korea has been doing everything to Westernize. The want to be like the West, they idolize Western culture while the Westerns don't give a damn about them.

Rather they fear and respect North Koreans who stay true to themselves.

Westerners don't give a damn about them? USA and the ROK have had strong bilateral relations since the 1950s. The US maintains a strong military presence in the Korean peninsula. Trade and investment between both countries amount to the tune of trillions of dollars. USA and Europe are one of KIA's biggest markets. And you say the West doesn't give a damn about them? Dey play...
Re: South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:53pm On Jan 09
Very good 👍
Re: South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade by Gamesmart: 1:37pm On Jan 09
fergie001:
South Korea joins Hong Kong, Taiwan, India, the Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, parts of mainland China, some provinces in Indonesia, and the Siem province in Cambodia in outlawing the dog meat trade

SOURCE

Humane Society International/UK

Humane Society International/Korea

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7914196/south-korea-ban-dog-meat#127022940

If the West does not say anything about this as "injustice", this is exactly why they need to shut up about us banning homosexuality and other deviancies in our society.

This shows societies can justifiably pass laws banning things and taking away others' free rights purely based on what the majority find disgusting.
Re: South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade by Princewill1(m): 1:41pm On Jan 09
Rybnyk:

Westerners don't give a damn about them? USA and the ROK have had strong bilateral relations since the 1950s. The US maintains a strong military presence in the Korean peninsula. Trade and investment between both countries amount to the tune of trillions of dollars. USA and Europe are one of KIA's biggest markets. And you say the West doesn't give a damn about them? Dey play...
Having a US military base in your country doesn't mean you're loved by America. In contrary, It actually means that you have given up some parts of your sovereignty and willing to partake in American proxy war.

As for bilateral trade btw South Korea and US, nothing significant there. China is one of US adversary in that region. Google US-China trade 2023, then you will confirm if volume of international trade means love.
Re: South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade by Golan007: 1:50pm On Jan 09
sukkot:
what am I looking for in China ? Going to live among Mongols ? Only stupid people go to China .

Don't be racist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pitbull and boerboel puppies Available for pickup.contact:09024600855....!!!!!!! / Training Your Dog Made Easy (adults And Puppies) / Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.