Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

I changed my mind. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I changed my mind. (492 Views)

The Business That Changed My Life!!! / How Nairaland Changed My Life..special Thanks To Victor101. / How I Got A Content Writing Job With A European Company That Changed My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I changed my mind. by PinkNature: 10:21am On Jan 09
Good morning Mr. Seun.

I am a 200l student in a university and a consistent member of Nairaland. As a student, I am mostly broke and out of cash whenever I am in school and I've decided to take things up before I'll taking up by things, I decided to create this thread so as to call your attention to my case.

I want to work for you so that I can get some stipends to sustain myself while in school. Please give me a task that can be delivered using a mobile phone, and I'll gladly deliver it. Please, I do not have any tech qualifications yet, but I believe I can still be very useful in other aspects that can make Nairaland a better and sane place, while making an honest living.

Thank you.

Pinknature.
Re: I changed my mind. by iHateFraudsters: 10:48am On Jan 09
And you think you're the only one.

Seun never answer the people that has his phone number and email.

Dey there make pant wear you.

But then again, when God remembers you, even Tinubu go find you come.
Re: I changed my mind. by eepeepook: 11:37am On Jan 09
ROFLMAO.
Re: I changed my mind. by PinkNature: 3:45pm On Jan 09
Good afternoon Mr. Seun.
Re: I changed my mind. by PinkNature: 7:42am On Jan 10
Good morning Mr. Seun
Re: I changed my mind. by PinkNature: 11:05pm On Jan 10
Good night rest to you Seun.
Re: I changed my mind. by PinkNature: 12:13pm On Jan 11
Good afternoon seun
Re: I changed my mind. by PinkNature: 9:15am On Jan 12
Good morning Mr. Seun
Re: I changed my mind. by PinkNature: 12:04am On Jan 15
Good morning Seun
Re: I changed my mind. by PinkNature: 10:22pm On Jan 15
Good evening Seun.
Re: I changed my mind. by PinkNature: 8:09am On Jan 18
Good morning Seun
Re: I changed my mind. by okunwaye(m): 8:23am On Jan 18
Research and start earning online

OR

Pay for courses and mentorship and start earning online grin
Re: I changed my mind. by PinkNature: 9:53pm On Jan 19
Good evening Seun, I hope you had a good day.
Re: I changed my mind. by PinkNature: 9:54pm On Jan 19
okunwaye:
Research and start earning online

OR

Pay for courses and mentorship and start earning online grin

Which skill can I learn with my phone? I'm planning of greeting a laptop before the year runs out.
Re: I changed my mind. by JasonNOTStatham: 2:14am On Jan 20
This might take a long time, likely you will stop after a few week. This is not Twitter or America were "an angel" will spot you and turn things around. All the best...
Re: I changed my mind. by Rockyfancino(m): 6:01am On Jan 20
He will tell you to drop out, go and hustle and go back when you make it. If he had helped my Bro then things would probably had been different now. Anyways, don't waste your time on Seun, we don sabi am since over a decade ago.
Re: I changed my mind. by Kionrae: 7:20am On Jan 28
Online begging taking to a whole New level hmmm

1 Like

Re: I changed my mind. by PinkNature: 12:16pm On Mar 02
Ecomm boss I hail you boss. Make I drop Aza?
Re: I changed my mind. by PinkNature: 7:35pm On Apr 21
Alphanugget, please if it's within your capacity, can you please help out with MTN data?
Re: I changed my mind. by AlphaNugget(m): 9:40pm On Apr 21
PinkNature:
Alphanugget, please if it's within your capacity, can you please help out with MTN data?
damn, I saw this late.....or do you still need it?
Re: I changed my mind. by seoxpert(m): 9:48pm On Apr 21
PinkNature:
Good morning Mr. Seun.

I am a 200l student in a university and a consistent member of Nairaland. As a student, I am mostly broke and out of cash whenever I am in school and I've decided to take things up before I'll taking up by things, I decided to create this thread so as to call your attention to my case.

I want to work for you so that I can get some stipends to sustain myself while in school. Please give me a task that can be delivered using a mobile phone, and I'll gladly deliver it. Please, I do not have any tech qualifications yet, but I believe I can still be very useful in other aspects that can make Nairaland a better and sane place, while making an honest living.

Thank you.

Pinknature.

I will pay you to be active on my forum if you are really serious about this.
Re: I changed my mind. by PinkNature: 4:57am On Apr 22
AlphaNugget:
damn, I saw this late.....or do you still need it?

Yes bro. 070 394 04452 mtn. Thanks.
Re: I changed my mind. by PinkNature: 4:58am On Apr 22
seoxpert:

I will pay you to be active on my forum if you are really serious about this.

I'm serious about it. Brief me, then let's discuss.

(1) (Reply)

Cafe Business Cost. / Are You Interested In Getting Your Business On The Internet? / I Need To Verify Tangerinneng.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.