Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Mars Pool Ltd Week 31 Fraud Against Nigerians - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mars Pool Ltd Week 31 Fraud Against Nigerians (1443 Views)

Why CBN Extended BVN Registration Deadline To Oct 31 / FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians / Mars Pool Ltd Week 31 Fraud Against Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mars Pool Ltd Week 31 Fraud Against Nigerians by xpool(m): 7:29am On Feb 23, 2012
Mars Pool in Delta state has committed Financial fraud, deceit, breach of trust, OBT (419) in Asaba and environs in this week 31 pool season. They declared before saturday that no 1 was early kick off and as such would not use it in their game. So they closed by 3pm on saturday 18-2-12 week 31.
The same MARS POOL on mnoday started paying winnings by including no 1 early kick off to the number of draws so that they will pay winners half payment instead of full payment.
They also turned arround to void the same no 1 early kick off for people that used it.
The no 1 march started by 1:45 pm and MARS POOL DID NOT CLOSE ACCEPTING BETTINGS UNTILL 3PM.
MARS POOL conived with pool agents in Asaba to commit this dastardly act, the main culprit is MR ESO ESEOKWU from Umuagu Asaba, he is the principal Agent of Mars pool in Asaba. It has been Alleged that Mars pool gave MR Eso Eseokwu N2 MILLION NAIRA AS BRIBE to perpetrate this injustice against his brothers, by the bloody MARS POOL from Lebanon.
It is also alleged that Mars pool also bribed the Chairman of Baord of internal revenue Delta state with N5 million naira to keep quiet.
I call on the EFCC, ICPC, THE NIGERIAN POLICE, INTERPOL, GOVERNOR OF DELTA STATE, to investigate this and direct MARS POOL to pay stakers full payment.
I call on pool stakers in nigeria especially Asaba, Onitsha and enevirons to stop staking at Mars pools. The owners are lebanese who come here and conive with Nigerians 1to defraud Nigerians.
Pls circulate this messege evrywhere, I will take this matter to any lenght, the press, National assembly, etc.
MARS POOL LIMITED you are thieves, go back to your godforsaken and war ladden country.
ndiayebiz2000@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Website To Sell Ebooks / . / Anyone That Must Have Bought From Mr Lee Should Help Me Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.