Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,695 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

What Will You Do In This Scenario? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Will You Do In This Scenario? (19007 Views)

How To Apply "The One(1) Year Scenario" To Achieve 5M-10M In 2019. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do In This Scenario? by achimendy(m): 4:21pm On Jan 09
coputa:
You go ahead and pay the money into his bank and give the deposit slip to the wife.

Simple.
Re: What Will You Do In This Scenario? by JuanDeDios: 4:50pm On Jan 09
fineboynl:
95% of young Nigeria men will abscond with the money.

75% of young Nigeria women will abscond with the money.

40% older Nigeria men will abscond with the money

30% older Nigeria women will abscond with the money.
Wrong. Older Nigerians are worse than the Gen-Z.
Re: What Will You Do In This Scenario? by BewareOf419: 4:54pm On Jan 09
I'll take the money to Police 👮‍♀️ station🚉
Re: What Will You Do In This Scenario? by lomprico(m): 4:57pm On Jan 09
It depends on the type of boss he is. If he is a good boss, I will still deposit it or hand it over to his family but if he is like my own boss, kikikiki. grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Scenario? by ncoolsome(m): 4:58pm On Jan 09
Sermwell:

How can I have 200 million in my account and choose to steal 5 million?? It doesn't make sense na!

Made reference to the sleepless nights and not to stealing
Re: What Will You Do In This Scenario? by omamokta: 5:12pm On Jan 09
It has been happening, I know one boy that diverted two trucks load of motor spare parts immediately he got information that his boss died of heart failure as he was leaving Lagos for Abuja. Till date, nobody has seen the boy.
Re: What Will You Do In This Scenario? by sinola(m): 5:45pm On Jan 09
If na bad Boss... Na OYO

But if he was nice, I will give it to his wife or children.

Moral lesson:
As a Boss, be nice to your subjects. It pays
Re: What Will You Do In This Scenario? by Getintouch2004(m): 5:50pm On Jan 09
You get sense abeg
Re: What Will You Do In This Scenario? by merits(m): 6:00pm On Jan 09
coputa:
You go ahead and pay the money into his bank and give the deposit slip to the wife.
God bless you exactly my thought, stealing someone's money can't make you rich people failed to believe that just be sincere God know how to appreciate you although their is temptation everywhere we just have to be patience.
Re: What Will You Do In This Scenario? by Nicepoker(m): 6:12pm On Jan 09
What if he got no wife.
Re: What Will You Do In This Scenario? by M0M0SHIKI: 6:14pm On Jan 09
Take the money to the wife, what if the wife killed the man
Re: What Will You Do In This Scenario? by LeanonGOD(m): 6:18pm On Jan 09
Give it to his mom.
Re: What Will You Do In This Scenario? by wunmi590(m): 6:33pm On Jan 09
Richtaiwo:
In this era wey bank no dey regard NOK, why not kukuma just give the money to the wife instead of making her go through the hardship of getting the money from the bank?

Intelligently spoken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In This Scenario? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:34pm On Jan 09
I'll do what my mind tell me.
Allh answers prayer in different ways grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Scenario? by Caliph97: 10:26pm On Jan 09
No mind them,dem just dey cap anyhow here

See 5million for ur hand first!
Godwin4444:
Make oga Rest In Peace

Local man need d money pass dead man ooo
Re: What Will You Do In This Scenario? by LordIsaac(m): 11:44pm On Jan 09
stasius:
I will still go ahead and pay the money into his account.
That is his last wish and I will honour it.
As for who gets the money subsequently that one is left for the bank and the next of kin to sort out.

I won't give money directly to the wife as some people suggest because I don't know if the wife is his next of kin.

So I will go ahead and pay into his account as he directed. Simple.
Same here.
Re: What Will You Do In This Scenario? by UnimkeAk(m): 7:46am On Jan 10
Sermwell:
I will still go and deposit it!! How much be 5 meter?? grin grin

Even if the money is 5 billion!! People underestimate the power of peace of mind!

In 2014, 1.6mil was erroneously transfered to my account, I couldn't sleep till I went to the bank to notified them. cool

The money came into my account from Seven up plc

Transfer can be traced..

Even someone with a single brain cell knows this
Re: What Will You Do In This Scenario? by Babinski: 9:47am On Jan 10
Richtaiwo:
In this era wey bank no dey regard NOK, why not kukuma just give the money to the wife instead of making her go through the hardship of getting the money from the bank?

The instruction is pay the money to the bank. You do not know who the Next of Kin is. It may be his son or daughter. He may even have more than one wife with only one known to you. When you go and give money to the wife, you are going outside your mandate. That is how people get into the trap of misappropriation of funds in their official duties
Re: What Will You Do In This Scenario? by Richtaiwo: 10:03am On Jan 10
Babinski:

The instruction is pay the money to the bank. You do not know who the Next of Kin is. It may be his son or daughter. He may even have more than one wife with only one known to you. When you go and give money to the wife, you are going outside your mandate. That is how people get into the trap of misappropriation of funds in their official duties
He gave the instruction but never knew he would die the next moment, that is when a human being acts like one rather than behaving like a programmed robot who only act on the last command. Regarding the information on who his next of kin is and the number of his wives, these are not difficult to verify before acting. Besides, there will be some consultations and necessary legal documents as back up.
Re: What Will You Do In This Scenario? by Charly68: 10:26am On Jan 10
I won't even think twice before paying the money to boss account and notify his wife. I was once in such a situation even though the money was not that much ,I sent it to the bank account of my boss after his death . It was an opportunity to show my loyalty to him and God even after his death . Many youths today don't understand that there is a universal law of sowing and reaping on earth . Gal 6:7 says it all .
Re: What Will You Do In This Scenario? by Charly68: 10:29am On Jan 10
Richtaiwo:
It would have been the best but the woman may not believe you didnt take any aside from the money that is the issue. Pay to bank was the instruction the boss gave and so must be implemented to the latter.. that is loyalty .
Re: What Will You Do In This Scenario? by Babinski: 12:06pm On Jan 10
Richtaiwo:

He gave the instruction but never knew he would die the next moment, that is when a human being acts like one rather than behaving like a programmed robot who only act on the last command. Regarding the information on who his next of kin is and the number of his wives, these are not difficult to verify before acting. Besides, there will be some consultations and necessary legal documents as back up.

It appears you have not worked seriously in a corporate environment where rules are followed before. You may not have also had experience with legal cases and liabilities before.

The death of a man does not invalidate his instructions automatically, otherwise instructions in Wills and Last Testaments will have no effect once the maker is dead.

Ask the opinion of a seasoned lawyer on the course of action you want to take by giving the money to the wife and the possible legal liabilities that may result and you will understand that trying to use your discretion here comes with legal implications should any problem arise on the matter. "I thought" is different from "I was instructed" if you ever have to face any panel or court.
Re: What Will You Do In This Scenario? by ACURASPEEDO(m): 2:24pm On Jan 11
Orubebe01:
you be thief? Abi wch kind question be this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer / As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job / Abuse Of Sick Leave In A Corporate Environment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.