Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Infinix Hot 40 Surprise: Mummy Zee Gets The Upgrade! Join The Excitement - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Infinix Hot 40 Surprise: Mummy Zee Gets The Upgrade! Join The Excitement (119 Views)

Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents / Residents Throw Surprise Birthday For Traffic Warden In Awka. See How He Reacted / Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 40 Surprise: Mummy Zee Gets The Upgrade! Join The Excitement by BuggsBunny: 11:49am On Jan 09
Infinix Nigeria hooked up the latest vibes with the Infinix Hot 40 for our girl #_Debbie_OA!

They dropped the news on their X handle, showing love and saying, "Hey, #_Debbie_OA, we see you reppin' our phones. Let's upgrade you to the Infinix Hot 40. How's that sound?"

#_Debbie_OA wasn't sleeping on that, she hit back with, "Dear #InfinixNigeria, is it for me and my hubby?" Girl's excited, and we're here for it!

Remember the viral story of #_Debbie_OA waking up at 4.50 am to cook for her man? Well, Infinix heard, and now she's stepping up her tech game. Nigerians also showed love with cash and goodies. Big moves! 🚀🇳🇬

Re: Infinix Hot 40 Surprise: Mummy Zee Gets The Upgrade! Join The Excitement by drmuchin: 12:09pm On Jan 09
U r trying in ur blogging parole

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Gaming Master Tournament 6.0 By Infinix Is Here!!! / Happy Birthday To Fast Rising Btc Expert Aka Xender Btc / Caterers & Small Chops In Enugu-ukwu, Nimo , Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.