Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,229 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Court Stops Emefiele’s Re-arrest, EFCC Rejects N100m Fine - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Stops Emefiele’s Re-arrest, EFCC Rejects N100m Fine (12778 Views)

Court Vacates Order To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede / Court Orders IGP Egbetokun To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede / After Attempted Arrest, EFCC Invites Okupe Over Cyber Crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Stops Emefiele’s Re-arrest, EFCC Rejects N100m Fine by Walkat9t: 7:26pm On Jan 09
No comment.... Na look i go dey look una.....
Re: Court Stops Emefiele’s Re-arrest, EFCC Rejects N100m Fine by Walkat9t: 7:27pm On Jan 09
No comment.....Na look i go dey look una...

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Emefiele’s Re-arrest, EFCC Rejects N100m Fine by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:09pm On Jan 09
HRMK:
WHAT A VERY LOUSY JUDICIAL PROCESS WE HAVE IN THE COUNTRY!A LAW FOR THE POOR AND ANOTHER FOR THE RICH!TOO BAD!!
Law is Law for everyone the difference is that the poor don't have the means to pursue justice in the court of Law.
Re: Court Stops Emefiele’s Re-arrest, EFCC Rejects N100m Fine by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:21pm On Jan 09
justmondris:
Court stopping the arrest of a super fraudster lolol.
What makes him a super fraudster? You guys are moved with emotions and sentiments not facts. In developed countries, investigation will be done first before arrest not the other way round as it is done here. He was arrest in June stayed in Custody for closed to Six months, yet EFCC are still finding it difficult to put up a reasonable case against him and you wake up from your room and called him super fraudster.
I'm not exonerating him but he is less devil compare to what is being put in the media against him. He was just being used as escape goat, just like what happens to Dasuki
Re: Court Stops Emefiele’s Re-arrest, EFCC Rejects N100m Fine by Mrexcell(m): 10:02pm On Jan 09
If buhari that approved and signed everything emefiele did while in office can be walking freely why not also emefiele? Until the efcc start using this energy to go after extremely corrupt apc politicians like malami, tinibu, sirika, buhari and others they will just be regarded as jokers.
Re: Court Stops Emefiele’s Re-arrest, EFCC Rejects N100m Fine by HRMK: 5:13am On Jan 10
Odidigboigbo:
Law is Law for everyone the difference is that the poor don't have the means to pursue justice in the court of Law.

SAYS WHO?YOU?
OBVIOUSLY YOU OR THOSE VERY CLOSE TO YOU ARE YET TO BE VICTIMS!EVEN WHEN HUMANITARIAN BODIES GIVE YOU FREE LEGAL SERVICES YOU ARE NOT ASSURED OF VICTORY!!
Re: Court Stops Emefiele’s Re-arrest, EFCC Rejects N100m Fine by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:21pm On Jan 10
HRMK:

SAYS WHO?YOU?
OBVIOUSLY YOU OR THOSE VERY CLOSE TO YOU ARE YET TO BE VICTIMS!EVEN WHEN HUMANITARIAN BODIES GIVE YOU FREE LEGAL SERVICES YOU ARE NOT ASSURED OF VICTORY!!
That is not true, mention any single case a poor man that was victimised has pursue to Supreme Court? Can a poor man afford the service of a SAN? The simple truth, remains that poor man has no resources to seek for justice. When victimised, just few days he "leave the case for God"
Re: Court Stops Emefiele’s Re-arrest, EFCC Rejects N100m Fine by HRMK: 9:10pm On Jan 10
SEE YOUR IGNORANCE!
IS FALANA NOT A SAN?WHAT OF GANI FAWEHINMI AND OTHERS?HAVENT THEY GIVEN FREE SERVICES TO THE POOR?HOW MANY WERE WON?EVEN THE FEW WON WERE IGNORED!I DONT WASTE MY TIME WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU!GOOD DAY!!
Re: Court Stops Emefiele’s Re-arrest, EFCC Rejects N100m Fine by Chamber10(m): 2:14am On Mar 31
Procarpenter:
Crime over crime we don’t understand all our leaders in Nigeria no one is clean….

Meaning while I’m available for your wood roofing and I install all kind of roofing sheet with warranty and I give out 20% discount on all my work…. Contact me through my signature below call or WhatsApp me check my profile….

Give me quotation for
Materials for roofing skeleton
(1)2*4*16 =380pics.
(2)2*2*16=450pics.
(3)2*2*12=250pics.
(4)2*4*12=120pics.
(5)3"inches nail=2bags.
(6)4"inches nail=1bag.
Re: Court Stops Emefiele’s Re-arrest, EFCC Rejects N100m Fine by Procarpenter: 8:48pm On Apr 12
Chamber10:

Give me quotation for
Materials for roofing skeleton
(1)2*4*16 =380pics.
(2)2*2*16=450pics.
(3)2*2*12=250pics.
(4)2*4*12=120pics.
(5)3"inches nail=2bags.
(6)4"inches nail=1bag.

Kind chat me up sir how many bedroom is up or roof

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Dancing Skills (watch Video) / An Open Letter to Federal Government by Great Ife Students' Union / Akume’s Kinsmen Pledge Loyalty To Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.