Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse (1684 Views)

Newspaper Clipping From 1970 Predicted 2024 Solar Eclipse (Photo) / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / What Is A Total Solar Eclipse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse by MrPresident1: 2:34pm On Jan 09
https://science.nasa.gov/eclipses/future-eclipses/eclipse-2024/where-when/

The Monday, April 8, 2024, total solar eclipse will cross North America, passing over Mexico, the United States, and Canada. The total solar eclipse will begin over the South Pacific Ocean. Weather permitting, the first location in continental North America that will experience totality is Mexico’s Pacific coast at around 11:07 a.m. PDT.

The path of the eclipse continues from Mexico, entering the United States in Texas, and traveling through Oklahoma, Arkansas, Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine. The eclipse will enter Canada in Southern Ontario, and continue through Quebec, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, and Cape Breton. The eclipse will exit continental North America on the Atlantic coast of Newfoundland, Canada, at 5:16 p.m. NDT.
Re: The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse by MrPresident1: 2:34pm On Jan 09
Luke 21:25
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
Re: The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse by MrPresident1: 2:35pm On Jan 09
It looks like all our prophecies have received a timeline. The end of the tribulations is marked by an earthquake and eclipse

No one can predict to the time t of an earthquake, but we can know everything, everything completely about an eclipse even 100years before it happens

Matthew 24:29
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Sun darkening and moon not giving its light is Bible symbolic language for an eclipse of the sun. The moon comes in between the sun and the earth and blocks the sun's light from reaching the earth
Re: The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse by MrPresident1: 2:35pm On Jan 09
MrPresident1:
1. The elevation of David. Michael arises to save his people, Israel.
2. The formation of the Gog-Magog empire. The absorption of Eurasia by Russia
3. The end of the Great Tribulation
4. An earthquake precedes an eclipse, the end of the heaven of this present world and judgment
5. A period of great enjoyment. We have to avoid surfeit and drunkenness
6. The return of Christ
7. The war between the kingdom of Christ and the empire of Gog-Magog
8. All kingdoms of the earth are subdued under David. David finds a cure for death
9. The earth is the LORD'S forever

Looks like these prophecies have now received a timeline
Re: The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse by MrPresident1: 2:43pm On Jan 09
MrPresident1:
There is no throne on the earth that will not be represented in this summit and it will be representation in person, no proxies. Nigeria is about to witness the biggest carnival in its history.

Why Nigeria? Because Nigeria hosts the single largest congregation of dispersed ancient Israelites in the world. Nigeria is resource rich but mentally poor, this is the Israelite conundrum, a result of the curse.

Before before, when we tell people that Israel is devolved and living in Nigeria, people will come and argue and argue and argue.

No one is interested in any stupid winding fruitless and resultless arguments anymore, you either accept it or you are a heathen, deep will call unto deep and if it doesn't call unto you it means you are not part of it. Period.

Ezekiel 28:25-26
King James Version
25 Thus saith the Lord God; When I shall have gathered the house of Israel from the people among whom they are scattered, and shall be sanctified in them in the sight of the heathen, then shall they dwell in their land that I have given to my servant Jacob.
26 And they shall dwell safely therein, and shall build houses, and plant vineyards; yea, they shall dwell with confidence, when I have executed judgments upon all those that despise them round about them; and they shall know that I am the Lord their God.

So among the people that the carcase of Israel has been dispersed all the kings and eagles of the earth must come and be gathered together

Matthew 24:28
For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Looks like our summit has now received a timeline
Re: The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse by MrPresident1: 8:27pm On Jan 09
Revelation 6:11-13
King James Version
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

The earthquake happens at the sixth seal. The sun of wisdom darkens, and the moon of understanding is killed (became as blood)

This is the end of wickedness. What follows this event?

Revelation 6:14-17
King James Version
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Heaven is rulership, authority, and power. The departure of the heaven as a rolled away scroll is the end of the previous heaven- the AngloAmerican empire.
Every mountain and island moved out of their place is countries and nations experience deep upheavals. Serious crisis, everything scatter, the old world order has crumbled. Rules based order don pafuka
Kings, queens, great men, rich men, chief captains and mighty men, every bondman, every free man, they all will be filled with trepidation as everyman tries to hide himself from the wrath of the Lamb of God.
The great day of his wrath has come; who is able to stand?

Psalm 24:3-5
King James Version
3 Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? or who shall stand in his holy place?
4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
5 He shall receive the blessing from the Lord, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
Re: The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse by MrPresident1: 9:32pm On Jan 09
There’s a total solar eclipse coming soon. Here’s everything you need to know.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2024/01/02/total-solar-eclipse-path-april/

A rare celestial event is mere months away. On April 8, afternoon will morph into night for about four minutes from northern Mexico to New England. The air will suddenly become colder by around 10 degrees Fahrenheit. Birds and insects will fall silent in the darkness. Confused plants will ramp down their food production. Nocturnal animals, like owls and bats, will begin to stir.

Want to know how your actions can help make a difference for our planet? Sign up for the Climate Coach newsletter, in your inbox every Tuesday and Thursday.
These are the signs of a total solar eclipse, when the moon temporarily blocks all sunlight on a swath of Earth. But this year’s total eclipse is special because we may not see another one in the United States for two more decades. By that time, we may have humans on the moon.
Re: The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse by MrPresident1: 9:38pm On Jan 09
Why the 2024 total solar eclipse will be such a big deal
A particularly active sun will make for spectacular viewing and science opportunities
https://www.sciencenews.org/article/total-solar-eclipse-sun-science-viewing-2024
Solar eclipses are dramatic events as a rule. But the total eclipse coming on April 8 is going to ratchet up the experience.

Compared with the last total eclipse that crossed the United States, in 2017, this year’s total eclipse will last longer, the sky will fall darker, and the sun itself will put on a much livelier show. And millions more people will be able to step outside their front doors to see one of the most astounding astronomical events of their lives.

It will also be the last major eclipse to cross North America for 20 years. All of that means that it’s an especially rare opportunity for casual observers and scientists alike. Here are a few things to know about this spectacular event.
Re: The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse by MrPresident1: 9:49pm On Jan 09
The reason this particular eclipse arouses our curiosity is that it will be happening at a point of convergence of Bible prophecy; Bible prophecy is being broken down and getting fulfilled right before our very eyes

There is going to be a massive massive acceleration of fulfilment Bible prophecies now

Daniel 12:8-10
King James Version
8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

What Daniel did not understand, the LORD has opened it up for us
Re: The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse by MrPresident1: 8:56am On Jan 10
Matthew 24:28-30
King James Version
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

The eagles will be gathered where the carcase of of Israel is congregated. World leaders come to pay homage as David is elevated to lead his people
The end of tribulation is marked by the anointment of a leader over Israel. This is the Frayer.
The sixth seal opens with an earthquake (Rev. 6:11-13) and then an eclipse.
When the eclipse is gone, they no longer have access to wisdom and understanding they have become mere mortals. They are no longer stars, the have fallen to earth, their heaven has been rolled away like a scroll

The sign of the son of man appears in heaven, all the tribes of the earth mourn
Re: The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse by MrPresident1: 10:37pm On Jan 10
smiley
Re: The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse by MrPresident1: 10:17am On Jan 11
MrPresident1:
Daniel 12:1
King James Version
12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Psalm 139:16
Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

You see this book that is in reference, it is your DNA. Your genome. All your members are written in this book; your heart, your kidneys, your liver, your spleen, your brain, your pancreas, your limbs, your eyes, your ears, your teeth, everything that composes you is written in your DNA. The miracle of medicine is that any part of your body that has become defective can easily be replaced. For example, it is just. Identify

https://www.cshl.edu/the-complete-human-genome-a-book-of-life/
The human genome has been referred to as the “book of life,” containing all the necessary instructions to build a human being.

That’s why an international team of researchers set out to figure out what the working parts of the human genome are, and what they mean for the human body as we know it.

https://edition.cnn.com/2012/09/05/health/encode-human-genome/index.html
The project is called the Encyclopedia of DNA Elements (ENCODE). When the Human Genome Project sequenced the human genome in 2003, it established the order of the 3 billion letters in the genome, which can be thought of as “the book of life.”
Re: The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse by MrPresident1: 12:40pm On Jan 12
https://science.nasa.gov/eclipses/future-eclipses/eclipse-2024/

After the total solar eclipse on April 8, 2024, the next total solar eclipse that can be seen from the contiguous United States will be on Aug. 23, 2044.

This is another evidence that we have hit the correct eclipse. 2044 is 20years away and can't be the one, this in the light of all the present happenings in the whole world today
Re: The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse by MrPresident1: 9:43pm On Jan 12
This coming eclipse might not be a definitive sign of anything, after all.

We continue to think on and ruminate upon the word of God
Re: The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse by MrPresident1: 7:30am On Jan 21
You like eclipse?
Re: The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse by MrPresident1: 8:28am On Feb 15
I ask again, do you like eclipse?
Re: The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse by MrPresident1: 7:59am On Feb 25
Eclipse cheesy
Re: The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse by MrPresident1: 7:26am On Mar 04
tongue
Re: The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse by MrPresident1: 11:36am On Mar 30
Eclipse
Re: The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse by MrPresident1: 9:04pm On Apr 02
Are you ready for the eclipse? 8th April 2024
Re: The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse by LordReed(m): 11:10am On Apr 03
MrPresident1:
Are you ready for the eclipse? 8th April 2024

Is this the first ever solar eclipse? What is special about this one?
Re: The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse by MrPresident1: 10:03pm On Apr 03
LordReed:

Is this the first ever solar eclipse? What is special about this one?

fool
Re: The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse by MrPresident1: 7:06am On Apr 04
MrPresident1:
1. The elevation of David. Michael arises to save his people, Israel.
2. The formation of the Gog-Magog empire. The absorption of Eurasia by Russia
3. The end of the Great Tribulation
4. An earthquake precedes an eclipse, the end of the heaven of this present world and judgment
5. A period of great enjoyment. We have to avoid surfeit and drunkenness
6. The return of Christ
7. The war between the kingdom of Christ and the empire of Gog-Magog
8. All kingdoms of the earth are subdued under David. David finds a cure for death
9. The earth is the LORD'S forever

The prophecies are about to open up

Luke 21:24-26
King James Version
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Historically, eclipses and other related phenomena have been interpreted as harbingers of what is to come, like signs from God intimating of what he intends to do, what is about to happen, on a large scale.

Signs in the sun moon and stars in conjunction with the distress of nations the seas and waves roaring- we see how celestial phenomena is brought down to the terrestrial level. Everything written in the Bible with a celestial connotation actually happened on this earth or will happen on this earth, there is nothing beyond, it is both right here now, and the hereafter when the wicked of the earth have been removed.

After the earthquake comes the eclipse, and after the eclipse, the stars shall fall from heaven

Revelation 6:11-13
King James Version
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
Re: The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse by gohf: 8:40am On Apr 04
You're invited to pray us and the Holy Spirit on the 6th Saturday April 6pm on WhatsApp. (chat.)

Whatsapp
https:// ch t.whatsapp.com/

JKLup1VsUgJBr5wJhEmige

Re: The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse by LordReed(m): 10:36am On Apr 04
MrPresident1:

fool

Dundi. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse by Image123(m): 11:44am On Apr 05
MrPresident1:
I ask again, do you like eclipse?

Yes sir, i want to see it to receive favour. Should i pay or pray? undecided undecided
Re: The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse by MrPresident1: 4:35pm On Apr 05
The girlfriend says to her boyfriend, babes you have not given me money for eclipse grin grin
Re: The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse by MrPresident1: 11:08pm On Apr 11
Eclipse has come an gone; another prophecy fulfilled.
Re: The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse by MrPresident1: 11:17pm On Apr 11
Image123:

Yes sir, i want to see it to receive favour. Should i pay or pray? undecided undecided

Your money perish with you. You better repent so that God's anger does not swallow you in due course

Acts 8:20-24
King James Version
20 But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.

21 Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God.

22 Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.

23 For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity.

24 Then answered Simon, and said, Pray ye to the Lord for me, that none of these things which ye have spoken come upon me.
Re: The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse by Image123(m): 11:40am On Apr 12
MrPresident1:

Your money perish with you. You better repent so that God's anger does not swallow you in due course

Acts 8:20-24
King James Version
20 But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.

21 Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God.

22 Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.

23 For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity.

24 Then answered Simon, and said, Pray ye to the Lord for me, that none of these things which ye have spoken come upon me.

You err as usual, not knowing the scriptures nor the power of God. We that believe will not perish but have everlasting life. BTW, people pay to watch the eclipse and for making quality videos/pictures, in case you're ignorant.

Joh 3:16 KJV For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

(1) (Reply)

Stories From Sunday School / Muslim Worst Religion So Far / Modern Scientific Discoveries Verify The Scriptures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.