Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike (19787 Views)

Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design / PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike / Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by amnesty7: 5:00pm On Jan 09
Thundafireseun:

A lot of this office holders don’t know people associate them to their office…

Someone should please remind Wike that power is transient…The second you leave your office no one will notice you anymore ask Betta Edu I’m sure she understands what I’m saying
You only tell sober people this truth.

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by Pinicop(m): 5:07pm On Jan 09
Bullshit

Count me out, you savage ape.

Bullshit

1 Like

Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by Haaland21: 5:13pm On Jan 09
duduade:
For your mind

Too much ogogoro messing up with your hallucinations

This one is still suffering from post election loss disorder.

You expect Wike to abandon Jagaban for Hoebi....?.

What an insult.
Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by Haaland21: 5:15pm On Jan 09
Samogloby:
Mr talkative always want to be trending. 80% of Nigerians hate you!

lies.....when was the survey conducted?

80 % of elupee gbadee people might hate him.
Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by millionboi2: 5:17pm On Jan 09
Demigod22:
Fubara is not a good person. See the way he turned the once almighty Wike to a clown. Anywhere Wike is now, if he is not wailing over Fubara, he will be sycophanting about APC.

The problem with Wike is that, he doesn't know when to close his mouth once open.
is obvious he lack peace.
Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by Germi9: 5:23pm On Jan 09
We all want to take pishur with the CLOWN
Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by yeshuasfootstep(m): 5:29pm On Jan 09
Say some Nigerians.

Also reduce your alcohol intake.

No lover of truth will like to have anything to do with you.
Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by Goalnaldo(m): 5:30pm On Jan 09
They want to take pictures with you abi strangle you?😂😂
Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by DMerciful(m): 5:31pm On Jan 09
Wike seems to be bipolar
Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by profbrightuzoma: 5:33pm On Jan 09
They want to take pix with u so that maga can pay
ijustdey:
Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Nyesom Wike, has said wherever he goes, every Nigerian wants to take a picture with him. In an…

https://dailytrust.com/every-nigerian-wants-to-take-pictures-with-me-wike/

Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by bdon12: 5:36pm On Jan 09
ijustdey:
Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Nyesom Wike, has said wherever he goes, every Nigerian wants to take a picture with him. In an…

https://dailytrust.com/every-nigerian-wants-to-take-pictures-with-me-wike/

Becos u d Adolf hitler of our time
Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by ABC101FF: 5:39pm On Jan 09
Clown. Fix our streetlights please.
Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by sinola(m): 5:40pm On Jan 09
If only he knew why they were jostling to take pictures with you....

''a grasshopper eaten by a hornbill is a fool"
Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by gideon22h: 5:51pm On Jan 09
Stupid demon Behaving as if is Jesus ChristStupid demon Behaving as if is Jesus Christ...
Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by 8stargeneral: 5:53pm On Jan 09
This man is getting mad by the day
Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by seunayantokun(m): 5:56pm On Jan 09
Because them be Wike-d
Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by Emman08: 5:57pm On Jan 09
This is the 90 year old whiskey speaking.
Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by membranus: 6:00pm On Jan 09
Minus me.
Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by Etimemy: 6:15pm On Jan 09
Even wike beg to take picture with me I won't accept
Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:31pm On Jan 09
Thundafireseun:

A lot of this office holders don’t know people associate them to their office…

Someone should please remind Wike that power is transient…The second you leave your office no one will notice you anymore ask Betta Edu I’m sure she understands what I’m saying

When John oyegun lost his chairmanship title, I was surprised how everybody abandoned him at that moment. He was left alone. I told me friend who stood beside me that, even his PA was nowhere to be found.. I used to think that wike is intelligent, he's not different from tinubu. Gragra too full body.
Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by GetSenseNow: 6:41pm On Jan 09
bizzibodi:
I believe this man iz cursed by Ameachi
Hahahahahahhaha
Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by haphizz57(m): 6:55pm On Jan 09
Beast
Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by Walkat9t: 7:06pm On Jan 09
WHICH DAY THAT ONE START.....na wa oooo
Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by Banter1(m): 7:12pm On Jan 09
What is this guy feeling like?
Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by Benekkk: 7:36pm On Jan 09
Error!!! Not every Nigerian.
Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by Myhusband(m): 7:48pm On Jan 09
this is more of political promotion, nobody is snapping with this political comedian
Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by hotseat: 7:50pm On Jan 09
The Emperor himself!

Always in the mood of "as e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us".

Dis man like vawulence!

Walahi!

He is now officially a celebrity Emperor!

Bravo!!!

@hotseat
Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by Slimwhyt(m): 8:00pm On Jan 09
Now I can confirm that this man is on colos. grin
Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by Whalis: 8:14pm On Jan 09
psucc:
Wike lied. I never made such a move. His failure to adhere to his promise of not playing godfather after his tenure as Governor is a very bad indicator. He can't be taken for his words.

I can't take picture with a liar
Bros u are yet to know why Wike is disagreeing with SIM. Wike had a cycle of close friends cum politicians which SIM was among. When it was time to run for governorship they all showed interest to run. SIM wasn't at the forefront but Wike preferred him. Wike told others to step down for SIM. Wike liked SIM for too many reasons. His calm nature and intelligence. He promised others different positions if SIM wins and this includes commissioner's position. This is why it seemed like Wike appointed all positions. This is not the case. There were others that he would also financially empower. This is the deal Fubara has renegaded upon. Wike isn't as bad as people cast him to be. I am not his follower but I follow politics keenly.
Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by kingsclass: 8:17pm On Jan 09
No reasonable fellow will like to take pictures with Wike.
Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by chocboi78(m): 8:21pm On Jan 09
I must be from Somalia then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. / Security Operatives Block Nass Gates, Stop Entrance By Staff, Press, Others / FG To Withdraw Subsidy On Fertiliser – Agriculture Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.