Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

If Devil Was As Powerful As Religion Paints Hi. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Devil Was As Powerful As Religion Paints Hi. (321 Views)

Hot Question: If Devil Repent, Will God Forgive Him / If Devil Repent Today And Ask God For Forgiveness Will He Be Forgiven ?? / If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Devil Was As Powerful As Religion Paints Hi. by LagosSuperStar: 3:05pm On Jan 09
Religion tells us the devil is powerful and real. So powerful he had an army who challenged God.
If someone has so much power to the extent of challenging injustice and inequality in heaven, what will he need humans for?

Humans are frail and their number of years are short. What will a devil need your death or life for. Human life is perhaps the best example of "everything ephemeral "
Re: If Devil Was As Powerful As Religion Paints Hi. by Kobojunkie: 3:08pm On Jan 09
LagosSuperStar:
Religion tells us the devil is powerful and real. So powerful he had an army who challenged God.
If someone has so much power to the extent of challenging injustice and inequality in heaven, what will he need humans for?

Humans are frail and their number of years are short. What will a devil need your death or life for. Human life is perhaps the best example of "everything ephemeral "
Religion is Satan's actual system hence the reason why your religious leaders constantly glorify Satan in all they say and even do. The two beasts described by John in his book of Revelation are the Religions that pretend to be of the God of Israel, and both of them get their power from Satan. undecided
Re: If Devil Was As Powerful As Religion Paints Hi. by HugeElephant(f): 5:25pm On Jan 09
Kobojunkie:
Religion is Satan's actual system hence the reason why your religious leaders constantly glorify Satan in all they say and even do. The two beasts described by John in his book of Revelation are the Religions that pretend to be of the God of Israel, and both of them get their power from Satan. undecided
Only you can not be banned on nairaland

Iyawo oga cheesy
Re: If Devil Was As Powerful As Religion Paints Hi. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:32pm On Jan 09
LagosSuperStar:

Religion tells us the devil is powerful and real. So powerful he had an army who challenged God. If someone has so much power to the extent of challenging injustice and inequality in heaven, what will he need humans for?

Hmmmmmmmm it's a long story but i will try to summarize it!

Satan would have been destroyed instantly the moment he challenged God's sovereignty but then how will other sons of God feel about their father if Satan was destroyed immediately?

God bless humans but warned them not to set standards among themselves instead they're to rely on God for guidance but Satan (wanted) to hijacked rulership from God lured the first human couple to rebel against God.

So if God destroyed them and created another set of human after their destruction that won't settle the case God doesn't want to be a bully that's why He allowed for time to prove who is right and who is wrong.

Satan who told them they won't die couldn't prevent them from dying after eating from the forbidden tree, humans have failed woefully to rule themselves successfully, despite all system of government tried by humans none worked out for the good of their subjects.

So with the evidence now God is about to destroy both Satan and all his demons after all the angels in heaven and faithful humans have now witnessed the fact that Satan was wrong all along.

That's how a real powerful and all wise person settles issues not just killing His opposers due to anger! undecided
Re: If Devil Was As Powerful As Religion Paints Hi. by Lucifyre: 5:24pm On Jan 10
MaxInDHouse:

That's how a real powerful and all wise person settles issues not just killing His opposers due to anger! undecided
πŸ˜†
The irony of this waffle considering all the brutal killings and more in your bible. Lol!
Re: If Devil Was As Powerful As Religion Paints Hi. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:45pm On Jan 10
Lucifyre:

πŸ˜†
The irony of this waffle considering all the brutal killings and more in your bible. Lol!
Brutal killings of creatures whose death is sure whether quickly or later.
You need to know the difference between the three first rebels and imperfect humans who has expiring date, there's no reason to allow them live when God's program is ongoing to resolve issues.
For instance consider an adversary who claims he is better than you in handling matters and any of his agents he is using.
If your adversary dies you can't win because people will say it's due to his death that what he claimed wasn't actualized but what about his agents who are irrelevant regarding the challenge? Do you think their destruction has anything to do with the challenge?
Of course not he supposed to continue his own plans without obstructing yours but if his agents comes close to your plans taking them away doesn't mean you're intolerant most especially when the original challenger still lives to work at what he said without disturbing your own plans. wink
Re: If Devil Was As Powerful As Religion Paints Hi. by Lucifyre: 7:52am On Jan 11
MaxInDHouse:

Brutal killings of creatures whose death is sure whether quickly or later.
You need to know the difference between the three first rebels and imperfect humans who has expiring date, there's no reason to allow them live when God's program is ongoing to resolve issues.
For instance consider an adversary who claims he is better than you in handling matters and any of his agents he is using.
If your adversary dies you can't win because people will say it's due to his death that what he claimed wasn't actualized but what about his agents who are irrelevant regarding the challenge? Do you think their destruction has anything to do with the challenge?
Of course not he supposed to continue his own plans without obstructing yours but if his agents comes close to your plans taking them away doesn't mean you're intolerant most especially when the original challenger still lives to work at what he said without disturbing your own plans. wink

Of course to defend the ironic wafffling done up there after contradicting urself u go on a tangent of more waffling with vague platitudes not realising how tone deaf u sound, quite typical. U guys are so funny that u r not funny. But lets say the concocted drivel of a thought process is valid, which it'll never be, how did u come about this thought process using ur bible? What are ur references or referrals in the bible to come up with that☝🏾. Cause i sure as heck can't see any of this in my bible or did god whisper it in ur ear or dreams? Especially with the shallow analogies completing the convoluted mess of a response.
Re: If Devil Was As Powerful As Religion Paints Hi. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:59am On Jan 11
Lucifyre:

Of course to defend the ironic wafffling done up there after contradicting urself u go on a tangent of more waffling with vague platitudes not realising how tone deaf u sound, quite typical. U guys are so funny that u r not funny. But lets say the concocted drivel of a thought process is valid, which it'll never be, how did u come about this thought process using ur bible? What are ur references or referrals in the bible to come up with that☝🏾. Cause i sure as heck can't see any of this in my bible or did god whisper it in ur ear or dreams? Especially with the shallow analogies completing the convoluted mess of a response.

If you want to know something you pick the points that's disturbing you one after the other and let's see if the answers are there in your copy of the Bible! smiley
Re: If Devil Was As Powerful As Religion Paints Hi. by Lucifyre: 10:25am On Jan 11
MaxInDHouse:

If you want to know something you pick the points that's disturbing you one after the other and let's see if the answers are there in your copy of the Bible! smiley

Nah, not points, basically all of it, ergo i said walk me through ur thought process of all of it with bible refs that made u come to this pov. U get?!
Re: If Devil Was As Powerful As Religion Paints Hi. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:37am On Jan 11
Lucifyre:

Nah, not points, basically all of it, ergo i said walk me through ur thought process of all of it with bible refs that made u come to this pov. U get?!

You're not serious jọọ.

If you want to know something you pick points that's disturbing to you as for me everything i typed has backups in the Bible but you can't expect me to start telling you this is for that nah.
It's your who feels what you're reading is strange that will pick the point one after another! smiley
Re: If Devil Was As Powerful As Religion Paints Hi. by Lucifyre: 1:32pm On Jan 11
MaxInDHouse:

You're not serious jọọ.

If you want to know something you pick points that's disturbing to you as for me everything i typed has backups in the Bible but you can't expect me to start telling you this is for that nah.
It's your who feels what you're reading is strange that will pick the point one after another! smiley

Like i said, its not any particular points, its all of it, as it doesnt disturb me or feel strange like u implied but rather seen by me as made up nonsense based on what u feel and not on the bible hence i asked you to walk me through how u came up with the anecdote, maybe im ignorant. But since u r aiming for plausible deniability, ill indulge you. I've already pointed out your contradiction that invalidates everything up there of which you went on a tangent with more waffle, so lets start from the beginning.

You stated this: "Satan would have been destroyed instantly the moment he challenged God's sovereignty but then how will other sons of God feel about their father if Satan was destroyed immediately?" How did u come about this that God would have likely destroyed Satan instantly but chose not to for "reasons" cause thats what you implied, yes?! What part of the bible made u have that thought process or get that implication to form this narrative?
Re: If Devil Was As Powerful As Religion Paints Hi. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:48pm On Jan 11
Lucifyre:

You stated this: "Satan would have been destroyed instantly the moment he challenged God's sovereignty but then how will other sons of God feel about their father if Satan was destroyed immediately?" How did u come about this that God would have likely destroyed Satan instantly but chose not to for "reasons" cause thats what you implied, yes?! What part of the bible made u have that thought process or get that implication to form this narrative?

Thanks for complying with my opinion i'm sorry if this got you annoyed but that's how i does my own things.

First of all the name Satan never appeared in the Bible not until God called him to notice a man named "Job" Job 1:6-8
From this narrative it's clear that only God and Satan knew what they're both dragging because God specifically mentioned one man out of all the inhabitants of the earth meaning Satan could turn them against God but as for this man Satan can't break his integrity.

So why can we say other sons of God in the heavens (angels) are watching to see who truly is right between Satan and their father (God)
God went on to tell Job that the mortal man doesn't know what was involved right from the beginning as angels are praising God as worthy of praise for all his works:

When the morning stars joyfully cried out together, And all the sons of God began shouting in applause? Job 38:7

These are the ones watching to see how the challenge goes so God must not misuse His power in order to continue gaining the heart of His loyal spirit sons otherwise they may feel that Satan could have a point.

At your leisure you can read the whole of Job chapter 38 where God was saying that Job's existence is not what really count even though God has warned Satan twice not to kill the faithful man! Job 1:12; 2:6
Re: If Devil Was As Powerful As Religion Paints Hi. by Lucifyre: 7:08pm On Jan 11
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks for complying with my opinion i'm sorry if this got you annoyed but that's how i does my own things.

First of all the name Satan never appeared in the Bible not until God called him to notice a man named "Job" Job 1:6-8
From this narrative it's clear that only God and Satan knew what they're both dragging because God specifically mentioned one man out of all the inhabitants of the earth meaning Satan could turn them against God but as for this man Satan can't break his integrity.

So why can we say other sons of God in the heavens (angels) are watching to see who truly is right between Satan and their father (God)
God went on to tell Job that the mortal man doesn't know what was involved right from the beginning as angels are praising God as worthy of praise for all his works:

When the morning stars joyfully cried out together, And all the sons of God began shouting in applause? Job 38:7

These are the ones watching to see how the challenge goes so God must not misuse His power in order to continue gaining the heart of His loyal spirit sons otherwise they may feel that Satan could have a point.

At your leisure you can read the whole of Job chapter 38 where God was saying that Job's existence is not what really count even though God has warned Satan twice not to kill the faithful man! Job 1:12; 2:6

Bro what's all this? Come on! You've gone on a tangent again saying a lot while communicating nothing. Expected though. Pls be honest, how does ur write up there answer or explain the question : 'How did u come about this that God would have likely destroyed Satan instantly but chose not to for "reasons" ??' Your writeup does nothing to explain how u came to ur earlier conclusion or communicate your thought process to form ur deductions or maybe im dumb, but i doubt that. I doubt anyone that reads that would be satisfied even with the references. I read them all.

1 Like

Re: If Devil Was As Powerful As Religion Paints Hi. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:29pm On Jan 11
Lucifyre:

Bro what's all this? Come on! You've gone on a tangent again saying a lot while communicating nothing. Expected though. Pls be honest, how does ur write up there answer or explain the question : 'How did u come about this that God would have likely destroyed Satan instantly but chose not to for "reasons" ??' Your writeup does nothing to explain how u came to ur earlier conclusion or communicate your thought process to form ur deductions or maybe im dumb, but i doubt that. I doubt anyone that reads that would be satisfied even with the references. I read them all.
Please what exactly was God talking about when He mentioned His heavenly sons to Job? Job 38:7
Let's start from there! smiley
Re: If Devil Was As Powerful As Religion Paints Hi. by Lucifyre: 7:47pm On Jan 11
MaxInDHouse:

Please what exactly was God talking about when He mentioned His heavenly sons to Job? Job 38:7

🀦🏽
i don't know. do tell.
Re: If Devil Was As Powerful As Religion Paints Hi. by Lucifyre: 7:59pm On Jan 11
MaxInDHouse:

🀦🏽
i don't know. do tell.
Re: If Devil Was As Powerful As Religion Paints Hi. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:16pm On Jan 11
Lucifyre:

🀦🏽
i don't know. do tell.
OK.
To illustrate: imagine you working for a wealthy man who has given you so much gifts to the extent that many people begin envying you. Then the CEO of another company who is a competor sent hoodlums after you then you reported to the CEO who told you to keep calm and allow them take whatever they feel like taking away from you but you feel so much important that you began counting your loss instead of relying on the words of the CEO.
So he asked you:
What do you know about the origin of this company?
Do you know how many people are looking up to me as the second to none?
So why are you worried over your loss when you're sure that it's still within my power to give you back all that you've lost so far?

The CEO is hereby assuring you that if you're able to remain loyal despite all the troubles from his adversary then you will be promoted as the most trusted employee!

All those in the company will not question the CEO when he gives you back all your loss and the promotion you deserve.

In this illustration God is the CEO while Satan is the competitor and attack on Job are the hoodlums while all other workers are the angels who are watching how loyal you will prove to be and whether you truly worth the office he gave you!
Re: If Devil Was As Powerful As Religion Paints Hi. by Minsk24: 9:09am On Jan 12
They most stupid thing about the Satan delusion is that, despite how religion has painted him to be the bad guy, the same satan allegedly controls the world and has so much power, yet he has not said his side of the story for thousands of years, he doesn't have an organized following, this is a being that wants as a many people to join his camp, yet he doesn't have common sense to organize his followers and change the narrative about himself..
The concept of Satan is so dumb....
Re: If Devil Was As Powerful As Religion Paints Hi. by Lucifyre: 9:31pm On Jan 12
MaxInDHouse:

OK.
To illustrate: imagine you working for a wealthy man who has given you so much gifts to the extent that many people begin envying you. Then the CEO of another company who is a competor sent hoodlums after you then you reported to the CEO who told you to keep calm and allow them take whatever they feel like taking away from you but you feel so much important that you began counting your loss instead of relying on the words of the CEO.
So he asked you:
What do you know about the origin of this company?
Do you know how many people are looking up to me as the second to none?
So why are you worried over your loss when you're sure that it's still within my power to give you back all that you've lost so far?

The CEO is hereby assuring you that if you're able to remain loyal despite all the troubles from his adversary then you will be promoted as the most trusted employee!

All those in the company will not question the CEO when he gives you back all your loss and the promotion you deserve.

In this illustration God is the CEO while Satan is the competitor and attack on Job are the hoodlums while all other workers are the angels who are watching how loyal you will prove to be and whether you truly worth the office he gave you!

Dude... Honestly u deserve olympic gold in mental gymnastics, flying around never landing. If u can't explain the point u r going for in few sentences then u don't know what u r talking about, non of what uve said explains the point neither do the references u provide act as references for ur thought process. Your analogies meet me halfway at best and that's been lenient. For example if i say Adam and Eve knew they had done something wrong and God wasn't happy, checking the bible, no verse explicitly states that but if u read Gen 3 you can easily deduce that because they hid from God and then God drove them out. Simplistic example but straight to the point, no plenty halfway analogies and tangential refrences. I tried to have an open mind even while obvious uve been waffling but i gave the benefit of doubt. At least i cleared that doubt. We've not even gone anywhwere before u started beating around the bush. Anyways all the best, cause we'd head nowhere. Do better.
Re: If Devil Was As Powerful As Religion Paints Hi. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:36am On Jan 13
Lucifyre:

Dude... Honestly u deserve olympic gold in mental gymnastics, flying around never landing. If u can't explain the point u r going for in few sentences then u don't know what u r talking about, non of what uve said explains the point neither do the references u provide act as references for ur thought process. Your analogies meet me halfway at best and that's been lenient. For example if i say Adam and Eve knew they had done something wrong and God wasn't happy, checking the bible, no verse explicitly states that but if u read Gen 3 you can easily deduce that because they hid from God and then God drove them out. Simplistic example but straight to the point, no plenty halfway analogies and tangential refrences. I tried to have an open mind even while obvious uve been waffling but i gave the benefit of doubt. At least i cleared that doubt. We've not even gone anywhwere before u started beating around the bush. Anyways all the best, cause we'd head nowhere. Do better.
I love the way you mentioned the case of Adam and Eve, even with your own opinion do you know that most atheist and agnostics will never agree with you that Adam and Eve knew what they did was wrong?
So it's not about convincing you rather it's the preconceived thought you had that matters.
If Job suffered the loss of all his possessions, children and health, and God began asking the man about what has happened in heaven even before the creation of earth then know today that God was passing some vital information which you and i need to figure out.
I have done my own findings and discovered that God was referring to events happening in heaven that man can't see but that's affecting our well-being on this planet.

Thanks for your time! smiley

1 Like

Re: If Devil Was As Powerful As Religion Paints Hi. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:23am On Jan 13
LagosSuperStar:

And you are proving that fallibility of himans because the proper way to challenge any "injustice and inequality" is to call for a court to be raised up while openly showing everywhere the injustice and inequality you claim to have exactly like these people have done https://www.nairaland.com/7968292/female-army-officer-ogunleye-ruth#127911220

https://www.nairaland.com/2817969/cry-injustice-first-order#41250012

And at no time did satan do this so clearly this is a case of banditry, armed.robbery and treason.

LagosSuperStar:

And you further prove your fallible because he is even the same reason why your years are short but you choose to ignore it.
Re: If Devil Was As Powerful As Religion Paints Hi. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:34am On Jan 13
Lucifyre:

πŸ˜†

What would you prefer Army/Police to do rescue you from kidnappers and bandits who have murderered your family and friends and have burnt down your house and farms and village?

(1) (Reply)

Christians, You MUST Know This About Trump And Biden / God Will Never Share His Glory With Any One / Rccg Iopen Heavens Presented By Faithdrivetoeternity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.