Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Abuja To Reorganize Taxi Ranks, Introduce CNG Buses For Mass Transit - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja To Reorganize Taxi Ranks, Introduce CNG Buses For Mass Transit (10741 Views)

Free CNG Buses Purchased By Ebonyi Governor, Nwifuru For Workers And Students / Lagos Officially Launches Electric Mass Transit Buses For Passenger Operation / Ondo Government Acquires 200 Buses For Mass Transit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja To Reorganize Taxi Ranks, Introduce CNG Buses For Mass Transit by NwokoloOwa: 8:51pm On Jan 09
So much story with little to show. We have been talking about CNG for over 6 months
Re: Abuja To Reorganize Taxi Ranks, Introduce CNG Buses For Mass Transit by victorDanladi: 8:58pm On Jan 09
Emman08:
It's an embarrassment that a City like Abuja, a federal capital does not have a working public transport system.

Even this so called reorganization is all about collecting licensing fees from taxi drivers.

I TELL YOU......ABUJA AFTER 30YEARS!

That is why I laugh when some people claim lagos is what its 1999-2023 because of her status as former capital. Even within 1999-2023 Lagos is still far ahead. The only problem of Lagos is overpopulation

1 Like

Re: Abuja To Reorganize Taxi Ranks, Introduce CNG Buses For Mass Transit by drerocker: 9:24pm On Jan 09
athaboi:
what have the country done for me? A useless country that is heading no where?
your are the one useless for falling to contribute your best and knowing your potential.us2less brain brain of yours
Re: Abuja To Reorganize Taxi Ranks, Introduce CNG Buses For Mass Transit by Emman08: 1:59am On Jan 10
Kingrshd3:

Yes that's why they want to implement it now at least somebody in power will do it ..

And that's how PDP wasted 16years and didn't see all this

Abuja was made FCT since 1976. Hence the military and civilian rule have failed in this regard.

Well done APC. You clowns needed 8 years to take us back 50 years
Re: Abuja To Reorganize Taxi Ranks, Introduce CNG Buses For Mass Transit by Emman08: 2:02am On Jan 10
victorDanladi:

I TELL YOU......ABUJA AFTER 30YEARS!

That is why I laugh when some people claim lagos is what its 1999-2023 because of her status as former capital. Even within 1999-2023 Lagos is still far ahead. The only problem of Lagos is overpopulation

100%
Abuja is still a long way off, excelling only in wealth without enterprise.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abuja To Reorganize Taxi Ranks, Introduce CNG Buses For Mass Transit by Kingrshd3: 7:44am On Jan 10
Emman08:

Abuja was made FCT since 1976. Hence the military and civilian rule have failed in this regard.

Well done APC. You clowns needes 8 years to take us back 50 years

Lol it ain't like that but let's see the positive outcome in a short pace 😊
Re: Abuja To Reorganize Taxi Ranks, Introduce CNG Buses For Mass Transit by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:52am On Jan 10
There's nothing govt will do inthis country that will attract my appraisal or commendation, unless corruption in the 3 arms of government is addressed. If I have a way, I will wipe out the whole government in power and installed all nairalanders with Seun Osewa as my Chief of Staff grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Bus Drivers Suspend Strike / 9 Tips For Convoy Driving – By FRSC / My Chances In Netherlands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.