Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Labour Party Won Rivers State, PDP Confession: Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Won Rivers State, PDP Confession: Video (636 Views)

Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers / Inec's Portal Seems To Show Peter Obi Won Rivers Election Given To Tinubu- Reno / Adamu Garba To APC: New Party Won Lesotho, Don't Underestimate Obidients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party Won Rivers State, PDP Confession: Video by NEWSCENTER: 5:52pm On Jan 09
We wrote the election result in Rivers state, Labour Party won the election but dem no get ginger - Amb Chijioke Ihunwo, Chairman of National Youth Council of Nigeria, Rivers State Chapter and South-South zone

Ihunwo who is now an ally of Governor Sim Fubara, made the claim during a visit to Minister of FCT, Nyesom Wike’s local government area, Obi Akpor.

He stated that they are not scared of anybody and it is payback time now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrolYcqnIcY?si=rtG89aQ9TkXc2dfM
Re: Labour Party Won Rivers State, PDP Confession: Video by Eteka1(m): 5:53pm On Jan 09
What nonsense are these Fubara people saying?
Re: Labour Party Won Rivers State, PDP Confession: Video by nstore: 6:00pm On Jan 09
Re: Labour Party Won Rivers State, PDP Confession: Video by Ironbull: 6:09pm On Jan 09
Ok, if you all like move on and if you all like stay in 2023 election good luck to you all.

All I know is Tinubu eon the election clear and fair despite I didn't voted for him.

I had said it before there is no way obi will become the winner because he can never win the SW, The North and Middle Belt with their blog votes this is reality.

Pls add River result to obi overall result Tinbu and Atiku still beat him hands down so pls what is all these he won Rivers this and that talk?

Obi will nly rule Nigeria in his dream. I don't hate him
per-say but I can never vote for him or support him.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Won Rivers State, PDP Confession: Video by LionTiger(m): 6:11pm On Jan 09
Medicine after death!
Re: Labour Party Won Rivers State, PDP Confession: Video by Raskimonojendor: 6:12pm On Jan 09
Who cares. PDP and LP, no difference. Even if LP some rivers, it still doesn't change the result of the election.
Re: Labour Party Won Rivers State, PDP Confession: Video by NEWSCENTER: 6:12pm On Jan 09
Agbado illiterate. Peter Obi won Lagos which was where tunubu ruled for eight years. Also show us the vote margin between Peter and Tunubu and atiku

Ironbull:
Ok, if you all like move on and if you ll stay in 2023 election good luck to you all.

All I know is Tinubu eon the election clear and fair despite I didn't voted for him.

I had sad it before there is no way obi will become the winner because hee can never win the SW, The North and Middle Belt with their blog votes this is reality.

Pls add River result to obi overall result Tinbu and Atiku still beat him hands down so pls what is all these he won Rivers this and that talk?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Won Rivers State, PDP Confession: Video by yemmight(m): 6:59pm On Jan 09
After already loosing the State.
Re: Labour Party Won Rivers State, PDP Confession: Video by Indispensable85(m): 7:16pm On Jan 09
This man should be arrested ASAP

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Won Rivers State, PDP Confession: Video by Ironbull: 7:28pm On Jan 09
NEWSCENTER:
Agbado illiterate. Peter Obi won Lagos which was where tunubu ruled for eight years. Also show us the vote margin between Peter and Tunubu and atiku

This is another one. I didn't throw any insult on you but you already started name calling.

Ok let's do it this way pls kindly paste all the results you have with you for 2023 election then let's compare with the one INEC released and let the whole world judge.

The 10k votes abracadabra obi got ahead of Tinubu in Lagos was brutally cancelled with Ekiti vote alone with margin of over 130k votes.

Pls list any 2 states in SW obi beat Tinubu with 30k votes?

Pls name 3 Norther state obi beat Tinubu with 50k votes?

Pls name 2 middle Belt state where obi beat Tinubu with 100k votes?

Pls show us any 3 states in SS where obi beat Tinubu with 100k votes?

If you can answe these I will pull out all the states across the Federation where Tinuu beat Obi mercilessly.

I'm waiting ....

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Won Rivers State, PDP Confession: Video by NEWSCENTER: 7:40pm On Jan 09
Stop spitting everywhere like a mad man. I asked you to give us the vote differences between Peter Obi, Tinubu and Atiku. Also tell us why tinubu lost Lagos to Peter Obi

Ironbull:

This is another one. I didn't throw any insult on you but you already started name calling.

Ok let's do it this way pls kindly paste all the results you have with you for 2023 election then let's compare with the one INEC released and let the whole world judge.

The 10k votes abracadabra obi got ahead of Tinubu in Lagos was brutally cancelled with Ekiti vote alone with margin of over 130k votes.

Pls list any 2 states in SW obi beat Tinubu with 30k votes?

Pls name 3 Norther state obi beat Tinubu with 50k votes?

Pls name 2 middle Belt state where obi beat Tinubu with 100k votes?

Pls show us any 3 states in SS where obi beat Tinubu with 100k votes?

If you can answe these I will pull out all the states across the Federation where Tinuu beat Obi mercilessly.

I'm waiting ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Won Rivers State, PDP Confession: Video by ebila(m): 8:16pm On Jan 09

(1) (Reply)

Sahel States Break Away From ECOWAS And Form New Confederation / Endure Trying Times, Seyi Tinubu Urges Nigerians / FULL NAMES: Mamu, 14 Others, Bdcs Indicted For Terrorism Financing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.