Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,438 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President (15382 Views)

Tinubu Budgets N7bn For Renovating President, Vice Official Residences In Lagos / We Have No Mandate To Zone President, Vice Positions - PDP Zoning Committee / Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by huptin(m): 7:00pm On Jan 09
This cannot be Tinubu, The Tinubu i know is very extravagant but if indeed its true, then we should thank God, This Tinubu i am seeing may be the best president yet, lets give him a chance please!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by rajiedreez: 7:01pm On Jan 09
No matter what this government does, even if he turns Nigeria to USA some people will not be happy at all. They'll prefer always reading bad news about the country than attribute good things to this administration.

If you like happy, if you like no happy, we follow dey the country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by IfnobeGod20: 7:01pm On Jan 09
77up:
One thing you cannot take away from Tinubu is that, he's a good listener and such leaders with that quality will excel.
But you supported that long entourage and over 1000 delegates that time. Why sudden U-turn?
Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by Yankee101: 7:02pm On Jan 09
It’s insulting to Nigerians to make budgetary allocation to the office of the First Lady when it’s not in the constitution

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by EAKeffective: 7:09pm On Jan 09
I'm enjoying these moves.. Suspensions, sacks, summons and slashes.
Whoever says the jagaban will not succeed..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by Beuberry(f): 7:20pm On Jan 09
TheDemola:
Lipservice
Give him benefit of doubt.
Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by ahaz: 7:30pm On Jan 09
politicoNG:

Tinubu has said he would no longer travel with huge security delegations to any state.

-If the president travels to any state, the security in the state would take care of his safety and the same applies to the vice-president and other government officials.
I commend him for this, if he will do this, let the God of heaven protect him for us, as he embark on this journey to set a standard in Nigerias governing history.
Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by slymansun: 7:50pm On Jan 09
I must commend the president on this.
This is a very good move.
The president will fail if he listens to sycophants like the many here on nairaland.
BAT is trying to do better than Buhari.
Buhari remains the worst president in the history of this country.... scammer, incompetent, completely lacks initiative, religious extremist, nepotic president of Fulani tribe and Northern Nigeria. Him and Emefiele the rogue ruined this country.
Ideally, both of them should in jail.
Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by PHAYOL81: 7:54pm On Jan 09
Good one. At least, that's a start.
Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by quadraheem(m): 8:03pm On Jan 09
Most importantly, Nuhu Ribadu should not be following the president everywhere he goes.
He should be serious with the task in front of him.
Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by omobolanle881: 8:22pm On Jan 09
Good oneThey should eliminate Estacodes for all foreign trips as well.Good oneThey should eliminate Estacodes for all foreign trips as well....
Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by Iamanoited: 8:25pm On Jan 09
"Good one

They should eliminate Estacodes for all foreign trips as well".

SUPPORTED. ESTACODE THEY RETURN TO BUREAU DE CHANGE AND ABOLIKIS FOR TRADING.
Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by discusant: 8:39pm On Jan 09
Remind us the name of Tinubu's vice once again. The man has been sent into political oblivion.
Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by nedekid: 9:00pm On Jan 09
Commendable.
Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by nedekid: 9:08pm On Jan 09
rajiedreez:
No matter what this government does, even if he turns Nigeria to USA some people will not be happy at all. They'll prefer always reading bad news about the country than attribute good things to this administration.

If you like happy, if you like no happy, we follow dey the country.
That is not the issue, rather a petty view.
Tinubu is president, how he got in there, where he is from, his past etc should no longer be an issue. He is president and must succeed. If he does something right, he will be commended and where seemingly wrong, there must be outcry.
Right thinking Nigerians want a better country. I want to be able to buy dollar at 150 apc met it way back. If he can do that or as you say, turn naija to USA, I assure you all Nigerians irrespective of tribe, politics will appreciate him.
Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by TollinsN: 9:08pm On Jan 09
Pjoe238:
The fear of Mr. Peter Obi is the beginning of wisdom
Only political illiterates hype PETER OBI. He is just a little noise maker. Timbers and Juggernauts of this country had made enough noise and kept quiet talk less of political feather weight
Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by Jomonix: 9:22pm On Jan 09
Thanks to Obi for his political philosophy, thoughts. He will be copied but still be blamed for his suggestions to enthrone austere governance. Kudos great man. Obi is one of the greatest Nigerian that ever lived.
Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by TheDemola: 10:14pm On Jan 09
Beuberry:

Give him benefit of doubt.
Ok then
Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by rajiedreez: 10:27pm On Jan 09
nedekid:

That is not the issue, rather a petty view.
Tinubu is president, how he got in there, where he is from, his past etc should no longer be an issue. He is president and must succeed. If he does something right, he will be commended and where seemingly wrong, there must be outcry.
Right thinking Nigerians want a better country. I want to be able to buy dollar at 150 apc met it way back. If he can do that or as you say, turn naija to USA, I assure you all Nigerians irrespective of tribe, politics will appreciate him.

Read through the comments and see for yourself what I'm saying
Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by commoditiesnig: 11:00pm On Jan 09
politicoNG:

Tinubu has said he would no longer travel with huge security delegations to any state.

-If the president travels to any state, the security in the state would take care of his safety and the same applies to the vice-president and other government officials.

Good development.

I thought I heard on news that VP delegates is 15 not 5.. i stand to be corrected though.

VP number should be higher than first lady.
Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by LordIsaac(m): 11:41pm On Jan 09
Procashtips:
First lady or whatever rubbing shoulders with the Vice president.

Who voted for her again and on what party logo did she run to be included in government officials with official entourage.

Imagine VP with 5 and first lady with 5.

If first lady can have 5 like the VP, what about the 2nd lady?

Power hungry people everywhere.
She keeps your President active. Anything to make him have peace at home and focus. We don’t want a President that will die of HBP because of wife wahala. So it’s justified.😁

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by Procashtips(m): 6:47am On Jan 10
LordIsaac:

She keeps your President active. Anything to make him have peace at home and focus. We don’t want a President that will die of HBP because of wife wahala. So it’s justified.😁

Just imagine how a Nigerian that wants good governance is thinking.
Re: Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President by Fujiyama: 7:38am On Jan 10
huptin:
This cannot be Tinubu, The Tinubu i know is very extravagant but if indeed its true, then we should thank God, This Tinubu i am seeing may be the best president yet, lets give him a chance please!

^^^
No.

If he waited this long to do what seems glaringly obvious to freshly hatched, day old chicks, he has no business being in power at this time (or any other time really).

Government is (or should be) about service. Service to the people for the trust they have placed in a leader. This is particularly so in the 3rd world. Government isn't for prodigal, profligate managers - and BAT is the most profligate there is.

What will come out of this grand proclamation of new found frugality is anyone's guess. But I'm not holding my breath.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Accredited Using Old Manual System / UN Commends Osinbajo’s Handling Of Bakassi Crisis / Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.