Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch (12172 Views)

Wole Soyinka Reacts To Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria / Twitter Reacts To Suspension By Nigerian Government, Says It's 'Deeply Concerned / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by Elobest(m): 10:35pm On Jan 09
Ubab is hated by many and he know it

1 Like

Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by viodemus: 10:41pm On Jan 09
Am not a Soludo supporter because he is deceitful. But he is currently bigger than any royal highness in Anambra.
Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by ogaontop(m): 12:05am On Jan 10
Same people that hailed Soludo for attacking Obi is now after him for attacking Ifeanyi Ubah because Ubah has become a Saint since he joined APC!
Double-face no good!!
Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by Daystar7: 12:36am On Jan 10
BarrElChapo:
Which Anamberian will vote for you Mr Uba save for your kinsmen 😒😏

Which Kinsmen?? Do you know Nnewi at all? We are Kings oo and we don't tolerate nonsense or lick ass over here. It was out of pity we allowed the illiterate to go to the Senate as a compensation for the resources he kept wasting in trying to become governor by all means with zero character and lack of integrity. He can't even speak good English. Someone that couldn't manage his business with fraudulent money he got and continues to get from Congo. It was out of this pity we agreed we support him for Senate knowing fully well that he'll be useless there and bring nothing to Nnewi. There are many educated young rich men more qualified myself included but this idiot think it's in anyway his own forte that got him into the Senate. He'll be disgraced. He ran to APC for personal interest and business cos he can't win me in a governorship primaries under YPP. The man na fool

1 Like

Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:08am On Jan 10
BarrElChapo:
Which Anamberian will vote for you Mr Uba save for your kinsmen 😒😏

Who were those that voted for him to became senator
Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by warlordd(m): 4:53am On Jan 10
Jlow2:
the one in Asi Rick graduated from a Skool 4years b4 it was established, at least this one has one

Ifeanyi Uba, Dino Melaye and Osita Chidoka read law within three months from Ahmed Datti's Baze University Abuja. The funny thing is that the three musketeers sat on the same spot in their class throughout the period they attended classes. Now, they are all lawyers with certificates. I dey laugh.
Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by Invest4growth: 6:54am On Jan 10
I thought Soludo would be different from all these petty governors that dabble into citizens rights

Why do a traditional ruler need to take permission to bestow honour on citizens. Absolute rubbish..

Soludo should concentrate on letting his governance speak for him instead of the number of fights he picks up
Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by sonature1: 7:09am On Jan 10
AsomughaChuks05:
Senator Ifeanyi Ubah should shut up. Governor Chukwuma Soludo is right to label him a man of questionable character. This is a man whom billionaire Cosmas Maduka of Coscharis Group publicly accused of duping him and Ubah had no defence to clear himself. It is no secret that he also doesn't see eye to eye with Innoson whom he beefs probably because Innoson is a much better business man than he is. He is virtually at war with his Nnewi brethren who are disgusted by his shady character. If a character like Ubah is allowed to come close to the seat of power in Agu Awka, Anambra is gone because he will use the state as collateral to collect loans to revive his comatose tank farms in Lagos. A chronic debtor and crook will not be allowed near Anambra state treasury.

While I clearly understand this point, Soludo has no right to tell a king who to give a chieftaincy title or not. As though they are any better, our political leaders have reduced our traditional institutions to nothing because the constitution gives them excess power.

The governor ought to be playing advisory role in this case, not taking a disciplinary action against the traditional ruler for bestowing a chieftaincy title on a public-spirited HNI who has made giant strides to empower his people and develop his local community.
Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by khaffi2(f): 8:22am On Jan 10
Interested in Netflix and other movie apps login plus unlimited data for browsing and streaming online?
Works for Android, iPhone and can be mirrored to your smart TV for a bigger view.
Available at 2k only. Call or Whatsapp 09042345748
Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by tishbite41(m): 9:09am On Jan 10
Daystar7:

Which Kinsmen?? Do you know Nnewi at all? We are Kings oo and we don't tolerate nonsense or lick ass over here. It was out of pity we allowed the illiterate to go to the Senate as a compensation for the resources he kept wasting in trying to become governor by all means with zero character and lack of integrity. He can't even speak good English. Someone that couldn't manage his business with fraudulent money he got and continues to get from Congo. It was out of this pity we agreed we support him for Senate knowing fully well that he'll be useless there and bring nothing to Nnewi. There are many educated young rich men more qualified myself included but this idiot think it's in anyway his own forte that got him into the Senate. He'll be disgraced. He ran to APC for personal interest and business cos he can't win me in a governorship primaries under YPP. The man na fool
Nairaland noisemaker
😂😂😂😂
Ubah is a crook though
Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by Kristaz(m): 9:18am On Jan 10
Invest4growth:
I thought Soludo would be different from all these petty governors that dabble into citizens rights

Why do a traditional ruler need to take permission to bestow honour on citizens. Absolute rubbish..

Soludo should concentrate on letting his governance speak for him instead of the number of fights he picks up
Traditional Rulers (Ndị Igwes) drafted and approved a CODE OF CONDUCT for themselves, and sent to the Government for approval and implementation. In the Code of Conduct, they stated that no Igwe should confer a Chieftaincy title on anyone outside of his domain without getting clearance from the Igwe of the home community of the recepient, and from the Government. Any recipient must not be a person of questionable character, and must show evidence of having added value to the development of the community. I'm not the mouthpiece of Anambra State Government but I know Gov. Soludo acted, based on the "Code of Conduct" the Igwes made for themselves, to curb rascality and abuse of office amongst the Igwes. Some of the igwes have dangerously delved into politics, and have therefore, hung a rope on their necks, and handed the other end of the rope to the Government! Soludo just implemented the Code of Conduct, which the suspended Igwe of Nneni, was a signatory to, may be, ignorantly!

1 Like

Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by BarrElChapo(m): 9:21am On Jan 10
hakeemhakeem:

Who were those that voted for him to became senator

Re-read what I wrote up there slowly.
Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by Daystar7: 9:45am On Jan 10
tishbite41:

Nairaland noisemaker
😂😂😂😂
Ubah is a crook though

I don't use or frequent nairaland, the forum is just a troll/bigotry section, with the likes of you.
I was just telling the person I quoted how much we dislike the man's character. Enjoy your trolling
Re: Chieftaincy Title: ‘Soludo Envies Me’ – Ubah Responds To Suspension Of Monarch by Obierika(m): 7:48am On Jan 11
BadMaster:

Those two bitter souls up👆 there are angry because Ubah defected to APC.

Everyone knows that he is a person of questionable character

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Releases Breakdown Of 2017 VAT Revenue For 10 Months / Come Clean On Travel Ban, APC Tells Atiku / 2023: It Is Southern Region Turn To Produce Next President - Governor Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.