Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

17 Sacked, Suspended Nigerian Ministers Since 1999 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 17 Sacked, Suspended Nigerian Ministers Since 1999 (14577 Views)

How KPIs & Targets For Nigerian Ministers Failed Under Jonathan & Buhari / Suspended Nigerian Accountant General, Ahmed Idris Returned $900,000 Cash / Suspended Nigerian-canadian Minister, Kelechi Madu Exonerated, Redeployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Sacked, Suspended Nigerian Ministers Since 1999 by Bmaster(m): 10:50pm On Jan 09
Kingrshd3:
We're is PitObi name for anambra minister biko πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

Till 2040 he will be home the president of the eat and not Nigerian πŸ˜†
do you know I can ask seun to ban you for this comment?
Re: 17 Sacked, Suspended Nigerian Ministers Since 1999 by Bmaster(m): 10:51pm On Jan 09
Kingrshd3:
We're is PitObi name for anambra minister biko πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

Till 2040 he will be home the president of the eat and not Nigerian πŸ˜†
do you know I can ask seun to ban you for this comment?

Remember these two words overtly covertly [b][/b],or do you think seun was playing when he made his statement?

1 Like

Re: 17 Sacked, Suspended Nigerian Ministers Since 1999 by Crowntop94: 11:17pm On Jan 09
Dey play
Re: 17 Sacked, Suspended Nigerian Ministers Since 1999 by truthfinder319: 11:52pm On Jan 09
You are not serious.
Commend a good policy for once. Pandora stole Anambra money and put it in Panama, a tax haven . Yet he is your hero. Pandora also put Anambra money in Fidelity where he is a shareholder, yet, he is the best thing after slice bread. Be sincere for once

Armstrong34:
.... This is the reason i would forever prefer offices won clearly by the merit of a democratic election over Offices awarded by appointment grin grin grin grin...

Them no born Tinubu well to suspend or fire anybody that was democratically voted into an office...

Reason why i prefer the senate to being a Minister....I fit resign from Senate to become Minister if me and the president na strong paddy paddy like them Dave Umahi and that plateau state senator

1 Like

Re: 17 Sacked, Suspended Nigerian Ministers Since 1999 by Ademoore07(m): 1:40am On Jan 10
onuman:

I did not see Buhari's first Minister of Finance. I have forgotten her name.
Kemi Adeosun

1 Like

Re: 17 Sacked, Suspended Nigerian Ministers Since 1999 by Aguogba(m): 3:36am On Jan 10
Re: 17 Sacked, Suspended Nigerian Ministers Since 1999 by Tranquill: 4:25am On Jan 10
Iyorchia Ayu was sacked by Obasanjo as Minister of Environment in 2005.
Re: 17 Sacked, Suspended Nigerian Ministers Since 1999 by HenryTimes: 6:03am On Jan 10
onuman:

I did not see Buhari's first Minister of Finance. I have forgotten her name.

Her name is Aunt Kemi Adeosun. The op intentionally omit her name but we should not let the BBC to see this, they believed that ministers don't get sacked in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 17 Sacked, Suspended Nigerian Ministers Since 1999 by HRMK: 6:05am On Jan 10
BUT NON SACKED OR SUSPENDED BY BUHARI BETWEEN 2015 AND 2023!EVEN DESPITE ALL THE CORRUPTIONS OF THE ADMINISTRATION!!
Re: 17 Sacked, Suspended Nigerian Ministers Since 1999 by victorazy(m): 7:34am On Jan 10
silvoclaira:
I see Wike and Festus Keyamo's names making the list at number 18 & 19

This I have seen

Wike?

You no dey see well. If Tinubu want to collapse let him remove Wine grin

Do you know the meaning of Wike (Nwaike) Strong-child
Re: 17 Sacked, Suspended Nigerian Ministers Since 1999 by silvoclaira: 7:44am On Jan 10
victorazy:

Woke?

You no dey see well. If Tinubu want to collapse let him remove Wine grin

Do you know the meaning of Wike (Nwaike) Strong-child

Defender
Re: 17 Sacked, Suspended Nigerian Ministers Since 1999 by Mayor38(m): 7:54am On Jan 10
THEY ALL DESERVE IT

Re: 17 Sacked, Suspended Nigerian Ministers Since 1999 by khaffi2(f): 8:19am On Jan 10
Interested in Netflix and other movie apps login plus unlimited data for browsing and streaming online?
Works for Android, iPhone and can be mirrored to your smart TV for a bigger view.
Available at 2k only. Call or Whatsapp 09042345748
Re: 17 Sacked, Suspended Nigerian Ministers Since 1999 by victorazy(m): 2:31pm On Jan 10
silvoclaira:

Defender

Striker grin
Re: 17 Sacked, Suspended Nigerian Ministers Since 1999 by BALLOSKI: 6:11am On Jan 11
Jonathan and his kind of ministers. Darius Ishaku went on to rule Taraba state for 8 years and he failed to develop the state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala / Nwaoboshi: Akpabio’s Allegation Untrue, I Didn’t Get 53 Contracts From NDDC / Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kebbi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.