Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

More Universities React To Viral "Fake Professor's List" - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / More Universities React To Viral "Fake Professor's List" (18462 Views)

Nigerian Dismissed From Oxford. Accused Of Being A Fake Professor. / Uk Universities Continue Strike As More Universities Join (photos) / NUC Gives Approval For 3 More Universities In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Universities React To Viral "Fake Professor's List" by tuzle(m): 11:09pm On Jan 09
Kingrshd3:
Why was PitObi name not added 🤔
because he also had a fake Olevel result .

Please go and verify before quoting me
some of u self. Don't u guys reason ni. They said list of fake processors in universities in Nigeria. Is peter obi a lecturer? Or even a professor?
Re: More Universities React To Viral "Fake Professor's List" by Otunski: 11:09pm On Jan 09
The NUC executive secretary needs to be sacked for bringing the NIGERIA university system to this ridicule.
Re: More Universities React To Viral "Fake Professor's List" by Judolisco(m): 11:12pm On Jan 09
Cmanforall:

What of that Minister who was made Professor in Federal University Owerri during Buhari's regime?

Found the name (see below)
dat was during buhari's era and it was strongly criticised even by ASUU.. Dis wouldn't have happened during Jonathan's era.... D errors made during buhari's regime was jst 2 much
Re: More Universities React To Viral "Fake Professor's List" by Kingrshd3: 11:18pm On Jan 09
tuzle:
some of u self. Don't u guys reason ni. They said list of fake processors in universities in Nigeria. Is peter obi a lecturer? Or even a professor?

No ask me abeg na cruise I dey catch
Re: More Universities React To Viral "Fake Professor's List" by latonione: 11:27pm On Jan 09
Fake Professors trying to use the social media to get acquainted with their fellow and rubbish Nigeria educational system. Educated professionals are taking over and Nigeria will be great again
Re: More Universities React To Viral "Fake Professor's List" by Entimz: 11:33pm On Jan 09
Who get the list make i check if my name dey
Re: More Universities React To Viral "Fake Professor's List" by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:16am On Jan 10
I was looking for a rebuttal from FUTO, because we know one fake professor that was awarded recently to one Malam by the School.

1 Like

Re: More Universities React To Viral "Fake Professor's List" by MeineMutter: 12:20am On Jan 10
Quodseverismete:
I believe the originator of that list are the victims of certificate mills that want to cause a damage to pay back

Exactly, my thought. It’s those wounded lions.

They want to cause chaos.

1 Like

Re: More Universities React To Viral "Fake Professor's List" by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:07am On Jan 10
Oburu202:
All we need to do now is to restart credentials verification.

All the profs needs to be re- verified!!!

That's so simple!!!

A country where everything is fake!!!
na fake news go kill some of una
Re: More Universities React To Viral "Fake Professor's List" by bizzibodi(m): 1:08am On Jan 10
I remember when futo award one Taliban from d north professorship in d bull's era. grin grin grin
Re: More Universities React To Viral "Fake Professor's List" by imagrg(m): 4:17am On Jan 10
Accusations and denials: who is saying the truth?
Re: More Universities React To Viral "Fake Professor's List" by Yestogood: 5:10am On Jan 10
Kingrshd3:
Why was PitObi name not added 🤔
because he also had a fake Olevel result .

Please go and verify before quoting me

Peter Obi's name keeps coming up. IT'S GUILTY CONSCIENCE DISTURBING YOU GUYS.
KPELE O, NO REST FOR THE WICKED.
Re: More Universities React To Viral "Fake Professor's List" by chuksbobby12: 7:13am On Jan 10
Majority of the fake professors may be ghost workers , used to steal salaries and allowances
Re: More Universities React To Viral "Fake Professor's List" by Jking20(m): 8:34am On Jan 10
Finished country
Re: More Universities React To Viral "Fake Professor's List" by 145fauzia: 9:21am On Jan 10
Even if there is, these schools will still debunk it. That is what Nigeria has been brought down to "lies"Even if there is, these schools will still debunk it. That is what Nigeria has been brought down to "lies"...

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 Undergraduate Scholarships To Expect In 2015 / Admission Into Ecotes University Cotonou, Benin Republic / 100L First Semester My Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.