Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,893 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

The Era Of Farm Settlement - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Era Of Farm Settlement (104 Views)

Theft Of Farm Produce Spreads Across Nigeria / About 2 Acres Of Land In Farm Settlement At Ilora, Oyo State Available For Sale / The Road To The Biggest Farm Settlement In Osun State Damaged By Flood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Era Of Farm Settlement by Fish4wealth: 10:18pm On Jan 09
Hello great agropreneurs, I like to find out if any one here born in the 70s do own an acre of farmland in any farm settlement in Nigeria.
I'm not referring to the lucky ones that inherited their fathers farmland in a farm settlement.
Are there still available secured farm settlements in the SW and especially in Lagos for this generation of passionate agropreneurs??
Are successive governments in Nigeria serious and sincere about revamping the agricultural sector for economic transformation and youth employment in the sector??

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn About Cocoa Business / Natnudo Foods And FUNAAB Partner For Entrepreneurial Poultry Project / Ogarnic Fertilizer For Sale 25kg/bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.