Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers (834 Views)

Get Farm Loan / How To Get Farm Labourers From The North / Do You Need Farm Workers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by FarmPlanetNG: 7:20am On Jan 23
I paid KennyPrince 75,000 Naira for farm workers, he kept sending
Me different videos of him sending farm workers to different people, yet he scammed me

Myself and him have always imteracted on different business issues both on and off the forum the past 3-4 years, yet he scammed me of my hard earned money.

Beware of this fraudster and dont do business with him do you do not get scammed like me.

The bank account below is the bank account he uses for his scam activities

Fidelity Bank

Daagema Kennedy

Everyone beware
Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by dominique(f): 11:44am On Jan 23
Kennyprince:
These guys getting angry with me here shd pls be patient.

Truth is I don't intend to scam anyone as I have sent so many boys to different locations within the last two weeks.

And if I can't send yours at least by weekend of this week, be assured that I ll send your money back.

One Mr Jonathan sent me 52k as transport to Benin. The boys I got for him said they don't like Benin and few days back I asked him for his account number and he confirmed his alert of 52k few minutes after.

So just patience.

Why didn't you just inform your clients on your latest developments instead of going silent on them? You had to wait till you got called out before coming up with this watery excuse. That's very shady. If you refunded someone else's money in the past, what's stopping you from refunding these latest ones? I smell cock and bull

1 Like

Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by FarmPlanetNG: 12:00pm On Jan 23
dominique:

Why didn't you just inform your clients on your latest developments instead of going silent on them? You had to wait till you got called out before coming up with this watery excuse. That's very shady. If you refunded someone else's money in the past, what's stopping you from refunding these latest ones? I smell cock and bull

Chat with him using any number you will still see him collecting moneys. He doesnt pickup calls. He checks whatsapp messages and refuses to comment. He is a dirty lowlife fraudster
Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by safarifarms(m): 11:19am On Jan 31
FarmPlanetNG:

You are a fraud

Wonderful. Let me quickly go an delete the comment I made trying to assist you before you also call me a fraud.
Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by Mrdellychy: 7:15pm On Jan 31
safarifarms:

Wonderful. Let me quickly go an delete the comment I made trying to assist you before you also call me a fraud.

Lol, the matter choke/shock you? You can see the OP is not helping matters at all. He needed my help, instead of being polite about it and also making it private with me, he's using commanding tone and offensive words at me.
When I saw their ordeals here, I felt their pains and I reached out to the kennyprince asking him why he's treating his customers badly like that. That's why he showed up here briefly. I wouldn't have vouched for him if I had seen their negative remarks about him before.
Just like our police, when they do well, we praise them and when they do otherwise, we condemn them. I have given him till the end of today to do the needful. Fingers crossed till tomorrow by Gods grace.

Tabbaz:
KennyPrincẹ you have 24hrs to reply to this allegation

I doubt if the guy attaches honor and integrity to his name

1 Like

Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by safarifarms(m): 7:42pm On Jan 31
Mrdellychy:

Lol, the matter choke/shock you? You can see the OP is not helping matters at all. He needed my help, instead of being polite about it and also making it private with me, he's using commanding tone and offensive words at me.
When I saw their ordeals here, I felt their pains and I reached out to the kennyprince asking him why he's treating his customers badly like that. That's why he showed up here briefly. I wouldn't have vouched for him if I had seen their negative remarks about him before.
Just like our police, when they do well, we praise them and when they do otherwise, we condemn them. I have given him till the end of today to do the needful. Fingers crossed till tomorrow by Gods grace.

I doubt if the guy attaches honor and integrity to his name
Mehn, the thing shock me.

On another thread where he called this guy out, I'd written a good suggestion on how to get his money back based on my own personal experience with a fraudster. But this his transferred aggression scared me that I had to quickly go back and delete it. I better face my front and avoid wahala.

1 Like

Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by FarmPlanetNG: 8:05pm On Jan 31
safarifarms:

Mehn, the thing shock me.

On another thread where he called this guy out, I'd written a good suggestion on how to get his money back based on my own personal experience with a fraudster. But this his transferred aggression scared me that I had to quickly go back and delete it. I better face my front and avoid wahala.

So because you hate my view on a tomatoes thread you brought that hatred here accusing me falsely. Can you show me where i ever quoted you and said anything to you out of anger amd show the entire forum screenshot to prove your claim ?
Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by safarifarms(m): 9:11pm On Jan 31
FarmPlanetNG:

So because you hate my view on a tomatoes thread you brought that hatred here accusing me falsely. Can you show me where i ever quoted you and said anything to you out of anger amd show the entire forum screenshot to prove your claim ?

I've not accused you of anything neither have I claimed you said anything to me out of anger. I don't know where you got that.
So I clearly don't understand what you are talking about.
I only expressed shock seeing you call someone who is trying to help you a fraud. I just wish to avoid wahala, that's all.

Edited:

I just remembered the tomato thread now. I quoted you to advise you to stop wasting your time trying to educate people who are not ready to learn. Is that what you interpret as hating your view? And you now say I brought the hatred here? It looks like you easily misunderstand people. I don't want problems with anyone. If I'd earlier seen the way you misconstrue people's good intentions towards you I would have avoided you from the onset.

I understand 75k is a lot of money at this time, but you need to take it easy in your pursuit to recover the money so that you don't drive away all the help that you can get.

1 Like

Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by FarmPlanetNG: 1:31am On Feb 01
safarifarms:

I've not accused you of anything neither have I claimed you said anything to me out of anger. I don't know where you got that.
So I clearly don't understand what you are talking about.
I only expressed shock seeing you call someone who is trying to help you a fraud. I just wish to avoid wahala, that's all.

Edited:

I just remembered the tomato thread now. I quoted you to advise you to stop wasting your time trying to educate people who are not ready to learn. Is that what you interpret as hating your view? And you now say I brought the hatred here? It looks like you easily misunderstand people. I don't want problems with anyone. If I'd earlier seen the way you misconstrue people's good intentions towards you I would have avoided you from the onset.

I understand 75k is a lot of money at this time, but you need to take it easy in your pursuit to recover the money so that you don't drive away all the help that you can get.

Avoid me plz
Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by safarifarms(m): 9:11am On Feb 01
FarmPlanetNG:

Avoid me plz
Exactly.
Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by Mrdellychy: 7:36pm On Feb 01
Mrdellychy:

I did, he's real.

I hereby retract my initial statement quoted above. I also declare unequivocally that kennyprince is fraudulent in his dealings.
Just like I maintain, he sent me 2 workers which made me to think he's real but I later discovered it was false impression ( to create a damage control effect) .I later also started noticing he speaks from both sides of the mouth.
This retraction is necessary so that people who earlier saw the post will not be misled into having a dealing with the fraudster.
I was about to connect some farmers in my hood who needed workers to him. One of them even needed 4 boys, but when he was called out here, I told my people to hold on and let's watch. I reached out to him to do the needful concerning the ways his clients are complaining and he rushed down here to make empty promises.
I appreciate those who called him out for not allowing me to run into trouble with my neighbors here.

Since yesterday, he has changed his number to avoid being "disturbed" by the people he scammed.

Few days after one of his victims here suggested tracking him with the workers he sent to me, the boys disappeared overnight from the room i provided for them . I told him he pretended as if he was not aware. He never called till now to show concern.
I found out later that he's well aware of their disappearance but was pretending because I took some actions that unravelled this...they have returned to their family. I asked for a refund, he has since stop picking calls/chats and even removed his SIM card. I am still happy my neighbors who are pressing on me to connect them to him have not made payments. They would have believed it was a set up, the stigma would have forever remained even if I pay them back from my purse.
Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by RainMoreDFARMS(f): 8:50pm On Feb 14
What's up with kennyprince matter.
Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by FarmPlanetNG: 8:51pm On Feb 14
RainMoreDFARMS:
What's up with kennyprince matter.

He is a fraudster. He duped me

(1) (2)

Ur Advice Is Needed {poutry Farmer } / Pair Of Japanese Mangoes Sold At $2,500: A Wake-up Call To Nigerian Agricultural / 100 weaners needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.