Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Sold out!!! Brand New: 2024 Toyota Highlander(limited) The New Shape - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold out!!! Brand New: 2024 Toyota Highlander(limited) The New Shape (1562 Views)

Brand New 2024 Toyota Crown For Sale In Nigeria / ✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅brand New 2024 Electric Motorcycles (electric Okada)..for SALE / Clean Used 2011 Toyota Sienna XLE (new Shape) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold out!!! Brand New: 2024 Toyota Highlander(limited) The New Shape by Felicity001(m): 12:21am On Jan 10
[b][/b]2024 Toyota Highlander, limited edition
It come in a new shape, 360° cameras, Panoramic, Thumb Start, power booth, automatic breaking system, cool box and a lot more.

Price: 140m slightly negotiable

Dm for more, pls only interested buyers should contact me

Whatsapp: 08035132876
Re: Sold out!!! Brand New: 2024 Toyota Highlander(limited) The New Shape by shox(m): 5:42am On Jan 10
Like I know say the agbero for don include his japa bills into the car price .

I wonder if people dey buy cars from all these clowns wey dey auto section

10 Likes

Re: Sold out!!! Brand New: 2024 Toyota Highlander(limited) The New Shape by overdrive(m): 6:25am On Jan 10
#150m
Re: Sold out!!! Brand New: 2024 Toyota Highlander(limited) The New Shape by kingyang: 7:13am On Jan 10
Felicity001:
2024 Toyota Highlander, limited edition
It come in a new shape, 360° cameras, Panoramic, Thumb Start, power booth, automatic breaking system, cool box and a lot more.

Price: 150m last

Dm for more, pls only interested buyers should contact me

Whatsapp: 08035132876

150m ? Are you kidney me?

4 Likes

Re: Sold out!!! Brand New: 2024 Toyota Highlander(limited) The New Shape by Felicity001(m): 10:07am On Jan 10
Sorry guys there was a mistake in the price initially...

It's 140m and negotiable
Re: Sold out!!! Brand New: 2024 Toyota Highlander(limited) The New Shape by dayleke: 10:53am On Jan 10
#140m o,
#150m o.....

What's the difference? shocked

1 Like

Re: Sold out!!! Brand New: 2024 Toyota Highlander(limited) The New Shape by Smithkline200: 12:41pm On Jan 10
140? Dey play
Re: Sold out!!! Brand New: 2024 Toyota Highlander(limited) The New Shape by baylord77(m): 1:57pm On Jan 10
angry grin grin grin grin

This should be in jokes section.
Re: Sold out!!! Brand New: 2024 Toyota Highlander(limited) The New Shape by anthoi(m): 11:19pm On Jan 14
This is Grand Highlander.
Not just regular highlander
Re: Sold out!!! Brand New: 2024 Toyota Highlander(limited) The New Shape by olisaEze(m): 11:48pm On Jan 14
Help me understand this. The car costs $43,000 off the assembly line, which if converted to Naira is roughly N41m and change. Is it now the shipping and clearing that has increased the value by over N100m? For real, epp me understand dis!
Re: Sold out!!! Brand New: 2024 Toyota Highlander(limited) The New Shape by Felicity001(m): 11:46am On Jan 17
Make una dey play car was sold out yesterday @120m

Car is sold!!!

Make una dey there dey salivate over the price...

Since it's 41m naira from the assembly plant please can you kindly ship in one I still have a list of client line up to buy even at 130m

I'm just a phone call away.

Call me let's talk business
Re: Sold out!!! Brand New: 2024 Toyota Highlander(limited) The New Shape by oladipuposadeeq(m): 1:35pm On Jan 17
olisaEze:
Help me understand this. The car costs $43,000 off the assembly line, which if converted to Naira is roughly N41m and change. Is it now the shipping and clearing that has increased the value by over N100m? For real, epp me understand dis!
haba if you were told it cost 43k dolls note you're not buying from the factory,you will buy from a dealer over there or patapata buy from auction or insurance which will make it higher besides the price ranges from 44k plus to almost 60k depending on the trim and if our customs call the price for clearing of this car you go open mouth, ordinary 2010 rx330 is over 3m for clearing.
Re: Sold out!!! Brand New: 2024 Toyota Highlander(limited) The New Shape by Felicity001(m): 2:34pm On Jan 17
oladipuposadeeq:
haba if you were told it cost 43k dolls note you're not buying from the factory,you will buy from a dealer over there or patapata buy from auction or insurance which will make it higher besides the price ranges from 44k plus to almost 60k depending on the trim and if our customs call the price for clearing of this car you go open mouth, ordinary 2010 rx330 is over 3m for clearing.

Leave them to be doing calculus and Taylor's Series in another mans business, when you ask them to vote right they will collect 5k and 1 cup of rice to block their senses.

Since BAT came in a president he has increased import duties, FX has not noticed any significant change, business are folding up. Nigeria businesses are struggling to stay afloat.
You import a car today, sell it after 3/6 months you won't be able to restock because within that 6 months inflation would have eaten up both your profit and capital and some ignorant once are here shouting saying trash in a business they know nothing about.

Reason I didn't answer them when they were busy complaining about the price being over inflated.

The buyer of that car still settled boys about 3m self.

People dey buy motor una dey here dey do calculus
Re: Sold out!!! Brand New: 2024 Toyota Highlander(limited) The New Shape by Felicity001(m): 2:40pm On Jan 17
oladipuposadeeq:
haba if you were told it cost 43k dolls note you're not buying from the factory,you will buy from a dealer over there or patapata buy from auction or insurance which will make it higher besides the price ranges from 44k plus to almost 60k depending on the trim and if our customs call the price for clearing of this car you go open mouth, ordinary 2010 rx330 is over 3m for clearing.[

That is even old rate... Go check the new rate now u go run grin

We clear a 2001 Toyota Camry drop light last week here... 2.1m... 2001 oooh... See image below... Owner is selling for 4.4m a buyer came 2 days ago and was shouting 4 watin 4 watin!! Like say SARS win arrest am grin grin... When will do calculus for am he open mouth... D profit was nothing to write home about.

Now, d longer it takes us to sell this car the worse for the owner because the value will be reducing

If you have a buyer abeg contact me... Here is my contact

Re: Sold out!!! Brand New: 2024 Toyota Highlander(limited) The New Shape by oladipuposadeeq(m): 3:15pm On Jan 17
Felicity001:

Leave them to be doing calculus and Taylor's Series in another mans business, when you ask them to vote right they will collect 5k and 1 cup of rice to block their senses.

Since BAT came in a president he has increased import duties, FX has not noticed any significant change, business are folding up. Nigeria businesses are struggling to stay afloat.
You import a car today, sell it after 3/6 months you won't be able to restock because within that 6 months inflation would have eaten up both your profit and capital and some ignorant once are here shouting saying trash in a business they know nothing about.

Reason I didn't answer them when they were busy complaining about the price being over inflated.

The buyer of that car still settled boys about 3m self.

People dey buy motor una dey here dey do calculus
definitely person wey bring in a 2024 Highlander would be seriously loaded, God bless our hustle 🙏
Re: Sold out!!! Brand New: 2024 Toyota Highlander(limited) The New Shape by oladipuposadeeq(m): 3:18pm On Jan 17
Felicity001:

That is even old rate... Go check the new rate now u go run grin

We clear a 2001 Toyota Camry drop light last week here... 2.1m... 2001 oooh... See image below... Owner is selling for 4.4m a buyer came 2 days ago and was shouting 4 watin 4 watin!! Like say SARS win arrest am grin grin... When will do calculus for am he open mouth... D profit was nothing to write home about.

Now, d longer it takes us to sell this car the worse for the owner because the value will be reducing

If you have a buyer abeg contact me... Here is my contact

can you just imagine as for me, the person wasn't suppose to bring in that kind of car because shipping alone will be more expensive than the car itself even clearing is more than twice the cost of the car and most people wouldn't want to understand the stress involved 😔
Re: Sold out!!! Brand New: 2024 Toyota Highlander(limited) The New Shape by Felicity001(m): 8:18pm On Jan 17
oladipuposadeeq:
definitely person wey bring in a 2024 Highlander would be seriously loaded, God bless our hustle 🙏

Amen ooo

(1) (Reply)

M-benz C-180 Classic: #2m For Sale / Mercedez V-boot As A Taxi / Cheap 2000 Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.