Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina (18753 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Donates Coaster Bus To FC Robo (Pictures). / George Weah Backs Super Eagles To Win 2018 Russia World Cup / World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina by Oshokhai69: 5:53am On Jan 10
See as MTN CEO just stand there like coconut. Nobody send am grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:53am On Jan 10
Nice one
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:54am On Jan 10
Nice one....
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina by iamoyindamola(m): 5:55am On Jan 10
Useless boys with stupid coach
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina by Whalis: 6:12am On Jan 10
Make them go take breeze and sight seeing come back. If them finish early them fit catch some babes too before flying back to their bases.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina by Nackzy: 6:24am On Jan 10
Nonsense team make them go learn rugby

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina by delishpot: 6:25am On Jan 10
@Hotice085

Carry nylon bag come o. Left overs plenty for here. Don't go and beg the female co worker for ajeku again.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina by Skillsnigeria: 6:38am On Jan 10
Okay
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina by gassbee: 6:53am On Jan 10
Nice one governor
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina by tunwumi: 7:09am On Jan 10
They will play 3 matches and we are spending this much
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina by botiwunoluwa992: 7:20am On Jan 10
OkOk...
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina by OyinO: 7:41am On Jan 10
Nigeria can never win anything again because of too much blood spilt upon the land. The blood cries out for vengeance and there's noway misfortune will not befall any representations of a blood stained hands.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina by Hotice085: 7:55am On Jan 10
delishpot:
@Hotice085

Carry nylon bag come o. Left overs plenty for here. Don't go and beg the female co worker for ajeku again.

Ajeku from one location to another location, na die you de so Werey
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina by franco3075q(m): 8:10am On Jan 10
I dey always believe in super falcon than this super eagle wey always fall hand

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina by khaffi2(f): 8:11am On Jan 10
Interested in Netflix and other movie apps login plus unlimited data for browsing and streaming online?
Works for Android, iPhone and can be mirrored to your smart TV for a bigger view.
Available at 2k only. Call or Whatsapp 09042345748
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina by MFORC(m): 9:18am On Jan 10
Expect anything from this super eagles at your own peril. Wearing the Nigerian Jersey is not longer a thing of pride to this dreadlocks gen z guys. Na the coach own worse pass no tactical direction.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina by Hurbashola(m): 10:03am On Jan 10
WATCH GOV SANWO OLU MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH TO SUPER EAGLES AS THEY JET OUT TO COTE D’IVORE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXeuXwa9rYg

Gov. SanwoOlu blesses the Super Eagles with encouraging words as they jet out of Nigeria for Cote d'Ivoire.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina by Pallium: 10:17am On Jan 10
I don't like the arrangement of the people in the picture.
How could star boy be at the back. Respect him.

Osimhen is a goal.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina by Galadimabawa: 10:38am On Jan 10
I'm not expecting any meaningful results, I rather see it as waste of resources.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina by delishpot: 11:26am On Jan 10
Hotice085:

Ajeku from one location to another location, na die you de so Werey

Begy begy grin grin grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina by vitalisjachike4: 12:51pm On Jan 10
Lol Fairwell Super Calculatior players...Lol Fairwell Super Calculatior players......
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina by Princezibk: 1:17pm On Jan 10
Osas1507:
I will give out 100k if they get to the semi finals
Pen me down as no 1 to vouch them reaching the semis…
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina by Wuless82(m): 2:10pm On Jan 10
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_UutcrzIeU?si=mNqJ7dspaTXF7UjR

Babajide Sanwo-Olu @jidesanwoolu

If I hear say let's pray for the other team to lose before Nigeria can qualify from group stage. Na swear I go swear for that person ooo.
Nobody should come and give work without payment this year oo
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina by THEGALADIMA(m): 2:59pm On Jan 10
Sincerely the players are really not looking fired up.
They just want to return back to their clubs.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina by Osas1507(m): 3:25pm On Jan 10
Princezibk:
Pen me down as no 1 to vouch them reaching the semis…
Done
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina by djon78(m): 5:08pm On Jan 10
silvoclaira:
See that big obgloge Amaju Pinnick bighead

That Man can never leave NFF

He's become a very big cabal there
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina by Sleekfingers: 7:57pm On Jan 10
MrDoGood:
We have what it takes to win this tournament

But sadly, they will be leaving in the group stage
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:11am On Jan 11
Wobbling and fubbling into finals as usual? grin grin grin
Naija too dey win audio tournament
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina by Promise47(m): 12:27pm On Jan 11
I dy here my Boss I need the money
Osas1507:
I will give out 100k if they get to the semi finals
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina by Osas1507(m): 5:34pm On Jan 11
Promise47:
I dy here my Boss I need the money
Noted
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina by Promise47(m): 9:40am On Jan 13
Yes Boss make I drop the details Incase my Boss God almighty bless you Sir
Promise Nwachokor
Zenith BK thank you boss I appreciate
Osas1507:

Noted
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina by Osas1507(m): 10:56pm On Jan 13
Promise47:
Yes Boss make I drop the details Incase my Boss God almighty bless you Sir
Promise Nwachokor
Zenith BK thank you boss I appreciate
Are you from delta state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON 2013 Closing Ceremony / Tokyo Paralympics 2020: Latifat Tijani Wins Gold In Women's 45kg Powerlifting / Musa, Ujah, Or Ideye: Who's Worse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.