Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Inside Life: Tb Joshua Commits Suicide Taking His Own Life - Olunloyo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inside Life: Tb Joshua Commits Suicide Taking His Own Life - Olunloyo (9902 Views)

Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp / HIV Positive Man Dies After He Stopped Taking His Drugs To Show Off His Faith / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Life: Tb Joshua Commits Suicide Taking His Own Life - Olunloyo by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 3:56am On Jan 10
THE most unfortunate problem that can face any mortal is to be accused of an offence he can no longer defend, although he might be willing but he has embarked on a journey of no return.

Such is the high level of allegations confronting the founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nation (SCOAN), Pastor Temitope Balogun Joshua with different damning accusations conducted by the BBC Investigative Reporters.

TB Joshua has gone to where he can no longer be heard.

In this report by Dr. Kemi Olunloyo, she alleged that the popular Prophet committed suicide when he discovered that he was being investigated and the results of the investigation was about to be released.

"UPDATE: TB Joshua committed SUICIDE taking his own life
SCOAN has called the #BBCAfricaEye “gangster journalism” with no knowledge of who any of the disciples they interviewed were.

BBC was planning to disgrace Joshua as early as 2020/2021 when they started their investigation to start revealing all the truths when he suddenly DIED that night after he left the pulpit.

Notice something was visibly wrong that evening. I was the Journalist who broke the death story later at 1am 🇳🇬Many of you asked why Joshua’s victims didn’t speak when he was alive or why BBC didn’t release the documentary earlier?
READ ALSO:   HOW Humanitarian Minister, Betta Edu Was Humiliated Out Of Aso Rock

They spoke and like I said he died suddenly. My source also disclosed to me that Joshua left a lot money buried in the SCOAN premises. Many people know that the synagogue
did not operate one single bank account.

The Nigerian government should CLOSE DOWN SCOAN until they address the court ruling of criminal charges that led to a poorly constructed building that killed several South Africans.

Joshua’s cause of death was never officially released but yes he took his own life in fear of the disgrace coming to him. He could not take it.
#BBCAfricaEye #Kemitalksmedia

CLICK TO READ MORE DETAILS:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/inside-life-tb-joshua-commits-suicide-taking-his-own-life-olunloyo/

SOJ WORLDWIDE ONLINE NEWS - Osun Online Influencing Platform Of The Year (2023) Courtesy Osun Online Publishers (OOPA).
FOR your Advert Placement, Press Release, Press Conference, Interviews, Media & Publicity.

FOR News Updates visit: www.sojworldnews.com
SOJ WORLDWIDE...an ONLINE NEWS with a difference.

1 Like

Re: Inside Life: Tb Joshua Commits Suicide Taking His Own Life - Olunloyo by Kobojunkie: 4:19am On Jan 10
SojWORLDWIDE:
THE most unfortunate problem that can face any mortal is to be accused of an offence he can no longer defend, although he might be willing but he has embarked on a journey of no return.
Such is the high level of allegations confronting the founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nation (SCOAN), Pastor Temitope Balogun Joshua with different damning accusations conducted by the BBC Investigative Reporters.
TB Joshua has gone to where he can no longer be heard.
In this report by Dr. Kemi Olunloyo, she alleged that the popular Prophet committed suicide when he discovered that he was being investigated and the results of the investigation was about to be released.
Una don see autopsy report wey prove the suicide ni? Nigerian reporters and reporting without evidence. undecided
Re: Inside Life: Tb Joshua Commits Suicide Taking His Own Life - Olunloyo by Aboks(m): 4:43am On Jan 10
fake
Re: Inside Life: Tb Joshua Commits Suicide Taking His Own Life - Olunloyo by Oxb90: 5:19am On Jan 10
I hope you are going to defend this in court.
Re: Inside Life: Tb Joshua Commits Suicide Taking His Own Life - Olunloyo by oz4real83(m): 5:56am On Jan 10
This is crap journalism, no evidence or source to even back up any claim embarassed. She was speaking as if it happened in her presence, without even referencing any sources embarassed

1 Like

Re: Inside Life: Tb Joshua Commits Suicide Taking His Own Life - Olunloyo by Rexymania(m): 6:35am On Jan 10
They should allow this man rest in peace. Since I was in Jss2 I've been hearing negative things before his death, now I'm 30+....haba, should allow him rest

2 Likes

Re: Inside Life: Tb Joshua Commits Suicide Taking His Own Life - Olunloyo by vivalavida(m): 6:52am On Jan 10
Rexymania:
They should allow this man rest in peace. Since I was in Jss2 I've been hearing negative things before his death, now I'm 30+....haba, should allow him rest

No rest for the wicked bro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Life: Tb Joshua Commits Suicide Taking His Own Life - Olunloyo by Kingluqman(m): 7:05am On Jan 10
Aunty Kemi wan chase clout with TB Joshua saga grin

Why she no talk am immediately after he died abi e never investigate am that time

2 Likes

Re: Inside Life: Tb Joshua Commits Suicide Taking His Own Life - Olunloyo by Nice2023(m): 7:42am On Jan 10
BBC can't be outrightly wrong.

So many men of God in Nigeria have similar cases like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Life: Tb Joshua Commits Suicide Taking His Own Life - Olunloyo by YourMrBoo: 8:05am On Jan 10
Oxb90:
I hope you are going to defend this in court.

Are u Tb joshua

2 Likes

Re: Inside Life: Tb Joshua Commits Suicide Taking His Own Life - Olunloyo by mu2sa2: 12:06pm On Jan 10
Whether tb Joshua committed suicide or not doesn't detract from the fact that practically everyone of the ubiquitous "men/women of god" in naija are con men/ women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Life: Tb Joshua Commits Suicide Taking His Own Life - Olunloyo by mytime24(f): 2:20pm On Jan 10
Aunty kemi

U're too quick to forget Ur prison story
Re: Inside Life: Tb Joshua Commits Suicide Taking His Own Life - Olunloyo by Dikastan: 9:28pm On Jan 10
God knows all
Re: Inside Life: Tb Joshua Commits Suicide Taking His Own Life - Olunloyo by NaBanga: 10:47pm On Jan 10
She is not the only person who said TB Joshua committed suicide. It's been said that others who spoke with the emergency workers went into a ghastly scene. I do not know what happened, but it's also possible it was a staged suicide.
Re: Inside Life: Tb Joshua Commits Suicide Taking His Own Life - Olunloyo by Kobojunkie: 11:02pm On Jan 10
NaBanga:
She is not the only person who said TB Joshua committed suicide. It's been said that others who spoke with the emergency workers went into a ghastly scene. I do not know what happened, but it's also possible it was a staged suicide.
Ghastly scene yet no investigation and no autopsy? Please provide link abeg. It fit dey important. undecided
Re: Inside Life: Tb Joshua Commits Suicide Taking His Own Life - Olunloyo by NaBanga: 12:05am On Jan 11
Kobojunkie:
Ghastly scene yet no investigation and no autopsy? Please provide link abeg. It fit dey important. undecided

Investigation an autopsy for a man like TB Joshua in Nigeria You must be joking. Are you actually Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Inside Life: Tb Joshua Commits Suicide Taking His Own Life - Olunloyo by Kobojunkie: 12:08am On Jan 11
NaBanga:
■ Investigation an autopsy for a man like TB Joshua in Nigeria You must be joking. Are you actually Nigerian?
We were informed back in 2021 that an autopsy was being carried out, but somehow we never heard back. Rather about a month later, his burial was announced and the world, or at least his international followers, was left wondering what happened.
“As Prophet TB Joshua says, ‘The greatest way to use life is to spend it on something that will outlive it’.
“Prophet TB Joshua leaves a legacy of service and sacrifice to God’s Kingdom that is living for generations yet unborn.
“The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations and Emmanuel TV Family appreciate your love, prayers and concern at this time and request a time of privacy for the family.”
In Malawi, the prophet rose to great fame after prophesying the death of President Bingu wa Mutharika who passed away on 5th April 2012. Some of his prophesies earned him the moniker, Prophet of Doom.
He recently made headlines after claiming that Covid-19 would end in March 2020. He defended his prophecy despite the pandemic continuing to ravage the world.
Meanwhile, an autopsy is underway to determine the cause of death. Confirmed! TB Joshua dies: Autopsy result clarifying cause of death
According to a family source, Mr Joshua died in Lagos on Saturday evening shortly after concluding a programme at his church.
The cause of death was not immediately disclosed, but family sources said his remains had been deposited at the morgue and an autopsy would be performed forthwith.

Mr Joshua reigned for several decades as a fiery preacher on television, using his platform to attract a large number of Christians from across the world. Emmanuel TV, run by Mr Joshua’s SCOAN, is one of Nigeria’s largest Christian broadcast stations, available worldwide via digital and terrestrial switches.BREAKING: Prophet T.B. Joshua is Dead
Re: Inside Life: Tb Joshua Commits Suicide Taking His Own Life - Olunloyo by NaBanga: 12:31am On Jan 11
Kobojunkie:
We were informed back in 2021 that an autopsy was being carried out, but somehow we never heard back. Rather about a month later, his burial was announced and the world, or at least his international followers, was left wondering what happened.

A man like TB Joshua is not going to have an autopsy unless the family orders one. No autopsy was carried out and if it was, they will never release the results.
Re: Inside Life: Tb Joshua Commits Suicide Taking His Own Life - Olunloyo by Kobojunkie: 1:02am On Jan 11
NaBanga:
■ A man like TB Joshua is not going to have an autopsy unless the family orders one. No autopsy was carried out and if it was, they will never release the results.
All I know is we were told to expect a report but seems they decided to keep mum on it afterward. lipsrsealed
Re: Inside Life: Tb Joshua Commits Suicide Taking His Own Life - Olunloyo by Saturnalia(m): 3:08am On Jan 11
Rexymania:

Isaiah 48:22 - There is no peace, says the LORD, for the wicked.

Instead of joining the bandwagon of the people defending him, you should learn from this drama so that you do not fall & end up in the same pit as TB Joshua.

The era of using boju-boju to deceive gullible sheeples is gradually coming to an end.

E remain that womanizer from Edo that has been accused by many different ladies.

You cannot sow guava and reap pineapple. E no possible.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Life: Tb Joshua Commits Suicide Taking His Own Life - Olunloyo by eepeepook: 3:37am On Jan 11
Kemi doesn’t know anything. She’s a troll like Omokri.
Re: Inside Life: Tb Joshua Commits Suicide Taking His Own Life - Olunloyo by David275(m): 10:47pm On Jan 11
T.B Joshua is dead and long gone no amount of fake news and rumors can change anything. He is left with his maker for judgement
Re: Inside Life: Tb Joshua Commits Suicide Taking His Own Life - Olunloyo by DaddyJapan(m): 10:57pm On Jan 11
To forestall innocuous speculation like this in future, we all need to support Ned Nwoko's proposed bill.
After all, even a broken record is correct twice a day. cool

Speaking further, he said, “As a matter of fact, I hope to introduce a bill that will make it mandatory nationwide for an autopsy to be done within a specific time before anyone is buried and the cost of such reports must be paid by the governments (Local and state governments).

“The cause of death of anyone should not be left to the wild imaginations of people. The innocent should be protected and the guilty punished. Situations like this gives rise to new laws for the good governance of the country.
Source: https://punchng.com/mohbad-ned-nwoko-to-propose-bill-for-mandatory-autopsy-before-burial

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses / I Am Hardmirror (picture) / When A Man Is Not Humble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.