Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

⭕️ Zuckerberg Turns Herdsman, Starts Ruga In Hawaii ❗️❗️ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ⭕️ Zuckerberg Turns Herdsman, Starts Ruga In Hawaii ❗️❗️ (319 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote / Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest / Mark Zuckerberg Loses $3.3 Billion After Changing Facebook News Feed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

⭕️ Zuckerberg Turns Herdsman, Starts Ruga In Hawaii ❗️❗️ by adecz: 5:37am On Jan 10
Started raising cattle at Ko'olau Ranch on Kauai, and my goal is to create some of the highest quality beef in the world. The cattle are wagyu and angus, and they'll grow up eating macadamia meal and drinking beer that we grow and produce here on the ranch. We want the whole process to be local and vertically integrated. Each cow eats 5,000-10,000 pounds of food each year, so that's a lot of acres of macadamia trees. My daughters help plant the mac trees and take care of our different animals. We're still early in the journey and it's fun improving on it every season. Of all my projects, this is the most delicious.

Source: Zuckerberg fb page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⭕️ Zuckerberg Turns Herdsman, Starts Ruga In Hawaii ❗️❗️ by Dreal1247: 5:49am On Jan 10
A good lesson for those using the this lovely business to cause confusion and crisis in Nigeria. Do you know the joy of seeing your flocks growing and developing themes very very well.

2 Likes

Re: ⭕️ Zuckerberg Turns Herdsman, Starts Ruga In Hawaii ❗️❗️ by davinchecodes(m): 6:19am On Jan 10
adecz:
Started raising cattle at Ko'olau Ranch on Kauai, and my goal is to create some of the highest quality beef in the world. The cattle are wagyu and angus, and they'll grow up eating macadamia meal and drinking beer that we grow and produce here on the ranch. We want the whole process to be local and vertically integrated. Each cow eats 5,000-10,000 pounds of food each year, so that's a lot of acres of macadamia trees. My daughters help plant the mac trees and take care of our different animals. We're still early in the journey and it's fun improving on it every season. Of all my projects, this is the most delicious.

Source: Zuckerberg fb page

Just saw this on Twitter.
Re: ⭕️ Zuckerberg Turns Herdsman, Starts Ruga In Hawaii ❗️❗️ by crossfm: 7:03am On Jan 10
Hehehe.

In my own country,in 2024 some group of people are still asking farmers to surrender their lands to them for their cows to feed on it.

These blood suckers know that ranching is the way,but choose to ignore it.

This is very simple, embrace ranching,add the cost to the cow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⭕️ Zuckerberg Turns Herdsman, Starts Ruga In Hawaii ❗️❗️ by TANID(m): 8:24am On Jan 10
Dreal1247:
A good lesson for those using the this lovely business to cause confusion and crisis in Nigeria. Do you know the joy of seeing your flocks growing and developing themes very very well.

1 Like

Re: ⭕️ Zuckerberg Turns Herdsman, Starts Ruga In Hawaii ❗️❗️ by adecz: 8:33am On Jan 10
In Nigeria, Fulani herdsmen want to
continue raising cows the way they were
doing it since before the coming of
Mungo Park & anyone that challenges
them is greeted with slaughter while
Buhari government looked on ...

(1) (Reply)

Business Ideas You Can Do With Zero Capital / Let's Do Business. 150k To Pay Back 300k / HELP!! Anthers Logistics, How Cheap And Reliable Are Their Services?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.