Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,967 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail (26288 Views)

EFCC Releases Willie Obiano And His Wife, Ebelechukwu / EFCC Releases Saraki / EFCC Releases Bank Transactions As Details Of Atiku’s Son-in-law, Lawyer’s Arres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail by pointblankeirie: 3:30pm On Jan 10
sad
Re: EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail by elvisco10(m): 3:31pm On Jan 10
Georgry:
grin

“I also invested $50million of Anambra State money in the power sector. I invested several billions in banks, including banks where I have shares. I was investing for the future of the state; it doesn’t matter whether I have shares or not. If I have the opportunity of building the future of the state, wouldn’t I have done that?"

Mr Peter Obi.
All these rubbish is to still show tribal bigot you are.

Today Obedients are asking for the head of the minister of interior, such a bizarre case of selected amnesia.

Re: EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail by Sermwell(m): 3:36pm On Jan 10
Georgry:
grin

“I also invested $50million of Anambra State money in the power sector. I invested several billions in banks, including banks where I have shares. I was investing for the future of the state; it doesn’t matter whether I have shares or not. If I have the opportunity of building the future of the state, wouldn’t I have done that?"

Mr Peter Obi.

Today Obedients are asking for the head of the minister of interior, such a bizarre case of selected amnesia.

Nobody gives a damn about Betta!! If you guys want to let her go, no wahala!
Btw, I love how Peter obi's name keep living in your head rent-free grin

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail by Blaze14k: 3:41pm On Jan 10
Georgry:
grin

Mr Peter Obi.

You barely scratched the surface please elaborate your point. Like seriously was this all u could find?

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:47pm On Jan 10
theophorus:
With this BettaEdu-Gate, I have come to realize that the People destroying this Country are very close to all of Us and the Youth will probably be worst than their Fathers, except a Miracle Happens.

Who would have thought a Medical Doctor, who is already a PhD holder at 37 would be found in this kind of brouhaha?
As in ehn...

That kind of once in a lifetime opportunity stealing

Where they steal like their life depends on it, as if the world wants to end or their life's about to end.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail by merit455(m): 4:03pm On Jan 10
Georgry:
grin

Mr Peter Obi.

Sense is very far from you. Eat more fruit,so you can get some sense back in your scoll

1 Like

Re: EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail by merit455(m): 4:05pm On Jan 10
naija4life247:

The thief Peter Obituary will not go unpunished for looting Anambra and making millions of Anambra indigenes to run to Lagos
Your father will not go unpunished for bringing a senseless son like you to this world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail by Lifeinlight: 4:07pm On Jan 10
merit455:
Your father will not go unpunished for bringing a senseless son like you to this world
grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail by Kukutente23: 4:11pm On Jan 10
Georgry:
grin

Mr Peter Obi.

How is investment same with bidding for contracts
Re: EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail by Codes151(m): 4:36pm On Jan 10
Thats all they know. if it was a youth way dem claim yahoo.. na court them go wan go...

Nigerians, we need to challenge these organizations

1 Like

Re: EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail by Kinzo0917(m): 4:37pm On Jan 10
Georgry:
grin

Mr Peter Obi.

@seun
Lalasticlala
Rule 2 broken.

This thread don't concern obi and this guy choose to bring tribe into it by insulting obidients

Though I am not from Igbo extraction, but I don't condole tribalistic comments

Please stand up to your words and ban him for life

Nairaland must be rid off of tribalistic comments and be sanitized

Enough of all these

@seun
Lalasticlala please act on this

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail by israelmao(m): 4:38pm On Jan 10
Tinubu is under fire.
Re: EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail by zebszebs: 4:42pm On Jan 10
Go and sin no more, loading!!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail by pafun(m): 4:47pm On Jan 10
Dicado:
As usual. This will encourage other criminals in the public space to continue stealing.

As a public office holder in China, if you're caught laundering public funds, you'll be sent to jail without any bail option.

I think we should do that in Nigeria. No bail for any politician who is convicted of a crime. They must be made to serve their sentence in prison fully.

That's the only way that Nigerian politicians will learn to avoid stealing.

So, now, what's the point if she can set herself free?

In China, people like you will probably be working in a factory earning $1 per day instead of having so much time to talk nonsense on NL.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail by ITbomb(m): 4:54pm On Jan 10
Chicagograduate:
She has been set free of course.
Meanwhile,my sister was credited with 500k in her Zenith Bank account to purchase goods.The bank put her account on pending when she wanted to pay for the goods.She went to the bank and filled some documents before the account was lifted.
How come the bank didn't suspend the civil servant whose account beta sent 500m Naira into?This is one of the banks that are plotting to influence the government to shut down opay and other digital banking.
Because the money was not yet paid in, the while noise is about a letter she wrote to AG to authorise payment.
And that's why she will be set free and given another appointment

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail by Irony1: 4:56pm On Jan 10
Georgry:
grin

Mr Peter Obi.

This is a different scenario after all Dick Cheney was VP and was also the Chairman of Halliburton, but Halliburton was given contracts by the US government in Iraq. Also our minister for Interior had his company receive funds for verification exercise from the ministry, what will you say about that? Please stop allowing Agbado to cloud your reasoning abeg.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail by Irony1: 4:57pm On Jan 10
naija4life247:

The thief Peter Obituary will not go unpunished for looting Anambra and making millions of Anambra indigenes to run to Lagos

Try and grow up and be sensible. This is already stale, you should know when propaganda has failed, why not look for something else, ask people in your WhatsApp group for some innovative ways to spread propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail by reddingtonblack: 4:57pm On Jan 10
Chicagograduate:
She has been set free of course.
Meanwhile,my sister was credited with 500k in her Zenith Bank account to purchase goods.The bank put her account on pending when she wanted to pay for the goods.She went to the bank and filled some documents before the account was lifted.
How come the bank didn't suspend the civil servant whose account beta sent 500m Naira into?This is one of the banks that are plotting to influence the government to shut down opay and other digital banking.

Bank account have tiers, level 1 - 3, probably your sister is on level one, savings dem
Re: EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail by Georgry(m): 5:02pm On Jan 10
Kinzo0917:

@seun
Lalasticlala
Rule 2 broken.

This thread don't concern obi and this guy choose to bring tribe into it by insulting obidients

Though I am not from Igbo extraction, but I don't condole tribalistic comments

Please stand up to your words and ban him for life

Nairaland must be rid off of tribalistic comments and be sanitized

Enough of all these

@seun
Lalasticlala please act on this

Keep wailing, i didn't break any rule you dummy.
Re: EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail by davidtemi(m): 5:13pm On Jan 10
hnmmm bail of 1million naira for an offence of 1billion naira. Tell us the bail condition NOW !!!
Re: EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail by frog12: 5:19pm On Jan 10
what PhD?? grin grin
diploma mill grin grin

theophorus:
With this BettaEdu-Gate, I have come to realize that the People destroying this Country are very close to all of Us and the Youth will probably be worst than their Fathers, except a Miracle Happens.

Who would have thought a Medical Doctor, who is already a PhD holder at 37 would be found in this kind of brouhaha?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail by Naijanascam: 5:23pm On Jan 10
Educated criminals..... Everywhere
Re: EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail by Kaytixy: 5:24pm On Jan 10
Bast**Ard criminal
Re: EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail by DMerciful(m): 5:25pm On Jan 10
What are you asking for?
Georgry:
grin

Mr Peter Obi.

Re: EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail by Kaytixy: 5:25pm On Jan 10
If Tinubu can continue this way, he is goiyto be one of the best presidents Nigeria has ever had.
Re: EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail by TheAlchemist: 5:26pm On Jan 10
Arrogance and Greed, a deadly combination that finally nailed Betta Edu. They set a trap for her and she fell for it.
Re: EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:30pm On Jan 10
Georgry:
grin

Mr Peter Obi.

Read again, I know no be Wetin Peter write totally, but read again, how does it correlate 😅😂😂😂😂, you dey Bleep up. Aje, diverting and investing, how them take correlate. Like how

Investing You have money, you bought shares in first bank, you openly invested your companies company in the bank, non e say hide do am in your name, but in the companies name. You are so daft and dumb sorry to say. To see investing as bad.
Re: EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail by specialmati(m): 6:02pm On Jan 10
Georgry:
grin

Mr Peter Obi.

grin grin grin grin grin in real life you must be a criminal.like you steal for a living .you need to be arrested
Re: EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail by GoodofNaija: 6:28pm On Jan 10
Propaganda investigation grin!
Re: EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail by ayo2008: 6:43pm On Jan 10
Georgry:
grin

Mr Peter Obi.

Is this post a justification of thieving . Let's ts for once jettison primordial sentiments.
Haba!
Re: EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail by MiracleMe7: 6:44pm On Jan 10
Alvin212:
Nice one

Ina achukwa Aja
Ina achukwa Aja

O bu onye achu aja
Ka ona agaziri iseeeeeeh
Please can you explain what you mean? Thx

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo / All PDP First Term Governors Emerge As Candidate For 2019 / Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.