Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Sold - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold (395 Views)

Super Sharp 2013 Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Lagos Cleared No Faults @N4.550m(SOLD) / 2003 2006 2007 Model Toyota Corolla Le Toks Selling Cheap / 2006, 2007, 2008 Model Gs300 And Gs350 Lexus Toks Fully Loaded Selling Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold by MorrisonAutos: 12:47pm On Jan 10
SOLD

Tokunbo Mercedes Benz ML350 2006/2007.
Auto transmission.
Clean first body exterior & leather interior.
Ac working fine.
Sound v6 engine.
In a good working condition.
I am confident you would love this SUV.

Price - N4.550m.
Location - Yaba, Lagos.

Call or whatsapp for more info.
0 9 0 3 0 4 1 3 8 6 0 (Calls & whatsapp)
0 9 0 2 6 2 3 9 6 3 3 (Calls)

If you have a Nigerian used car in Lagos or Abuja you want to sell as soon as possible, you can also contact me and i can buy it from you.

Would you like to market my cars and earn a commission on sale, you can call or Whatsapp for more info.

You can also click on this link below to see other cars i have available for sale.
https://www.nairaland.com/morrisonautos/topics

Re: Sold by MorrisonAutos: 12:48pm On Jan 10
MORE PICTURES BELOW...

Re: Sold by MorrisonAutos: 1:28pm On Jan 10
Available.

1 Like

Re: Sold by AchrafHakimi: 2:08pm On Jan 10
The owner of this ride put N4.2m for jiji.
You carry extra N350k throw ontop.

Na wa!

2 Likes

Re: Sold by blackbone989(m): 2:56pm On Jan 10
Oga if he put 500k it's not your business. Let him do his business n make his profit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sold by MorrisonAutos: 6:05pm On Jan 10
AchrafHakimi:
The owner of this ride put N4.2m for jiji.
You carry extra N350k throw ontop.

Na wa!

Can you imagine??
What does it matter if there are other people marketing the same car I am also marketing, it's a marketplace, Price does not have to be the same as they are asking prices not the final price.

Even that aside, Those are my pictures the person used, It will surprise you, call that person that posted it & tell him you want to check the car, the person is actually selling for me.
Re: Sold by MorrisonAutos: 6:07pm On Jan 10
blackbone989:
Oga if he put 500k it's not your business. Let him do his business n make his profit.

Thank you.
Honestly I don't really understand how some people here reason.
Re: Sold by AchrafHakimi: 7:16pm On Jan 10
MorrisonAutos:

Can you imagine??
What does it matter if there are other people marketing the same car I am also marketing, it's a marketplace, Price does not have to be the same as they are asking prices not the final price.

Even that aside, Those are my pictures the person used, It will surprise you, call that person that posted it & tell him you want to check the car, the person is actually selling for me.

...selling for you cheaper abi?
grin grin
Re: Sold by AchrafHakimi: 7:16pm On Jan 10
blackbone989:

You no get liver quote me make thunder fire your yansh. Bascard.

1 Like

Re: Sold by AchrafHakimi: 7:17pm On Jan 10
MorrisonAutos:

Thank you.
Honestly I don't really understand how some people here reason.

Dey quote yourself o.

1 Like

Re: Sold by blackbone989(m): 1:11pm On Jan 11
AchrafHakimi:

You no get liver quote me make thunder fire your yansh. Bascard.
As stupid as u r u think everyone is your level

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!!Neatly Use 2015 Upgraded To 2018 Toyota Corolla (kaduna) / SOLD!!!!Nigeria Used 2004/5 Toyota Corolla Hatchback (kaduna ) / Generators @ Wholesale Prices In Asaba Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.