Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Per Acl Grimaldi Sailing From Usa To Nigeria - No More Ctn Needed - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Per Acl Grimaldi Sailing From Usa To Nigeria - No More Ctn Needed (7928 Views)

Shipping From Ny To Cotonou Or Lagos Via Acl Grimaldi / 2006 Vw Passat 2.0 T Luxury Edition - Currently Sailing Towards Lagos - SOLD / shipping New york - Lagos 1050$ including CTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Per Acl Grimaldi Sailing From Usa To Nigeria - No More Ctn Needed by AMERICANEX(m): 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2011
PER ACL GRIMALDI SAILING FROM USA TO NIGERIA - NO MORE CTN NEEDED

CALL AEL NJ

(973) 824-2333

JSTROZYK@AELSHIPPING.COM

GET IT THERE BY CHRISTMAS , SAIL DIRECT AT THE LOWEST PRICE - WITH THE BEST SERVICE.
Re: Per Acl Grimaldi Sailing From Usa To Nigeria - No More Ctn Needed by sonety2k(m): 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2011
Whats your Roro price to lagos
Re: Per Acl Grimaldi Sailing From Usa To Nigeria - No More Ctn Needed by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2011
Hi John,

How much do you charge for ro/ro to Lagos with Grimaldi? How much you also charge for 40ft container with Drop and pick or live-load for Zim and Grimaldi? I used Zim the last time which Ahmed gave me.
Re: Per Acl Grimaldi Sailing From Usa To Nigeria - No More Ctn Needed by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 16, 2011
AMERICANEX:

PER ACL GRIMALDI SAILING FROM USA TO NIGERIA - NO MORE CTN NEEDED

CALL AEL NJ

(973) 824-2333

JSTROZYK@AELSHIPPING.COM

GET IT THERE BY CHRISTMAS , SAIL DIRECT AT THE LOWEST PRICE - WITH THE BEST SERVICE.

I gave money to someone to help me buy me suv in usa , he claimed to have bought it but he kept telling me that shipper didnt ship the vehicle to Lagos due to one reason or the other, this is more than 2 months now.He told me that the shipping line lost the vehicle title and that they have to retrieve another one which took almost 2 months too.The shipping line is Grimaldi, NY USA.Please what could be happening?
Re: Per Acl Grimaldi Sailing From Usa To Nigeria - No More Ctn Needed by AMERICANEX(m): 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2011
I have heard of the steamship line or delivery terminal losing a title on very rare occasions. Did the "friend" who helped to purchase this vehicle - send you proof of the vehicle's delivery to the terminal? Sad - but on many occasions the person helping you may be helping himself with a free rental car until he really decides to deliver it to the terminal for shipping. Did you get a copy of the terminal stamped dock receipt from when he delivered the SUV to port? It will indicate the date delivered and if it was delivered with a title. Sometimes people hire individual truckers that "mess up" the job too. It could be a whole host of reasons for your delay, But I would start with getting a copy of the terminal stamped dock receipt.

Good luck
Re: Per Acl Grimaldi Sailing From Usa To Nigeria - No More Ctn Needed by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 21, 2011
AMERICANEX:

I have heard of the steamship line or delivery terminal losing a title on very rare occasions. Did the "friend" who helped to purchase this vehicle - send you proof of the vehicle's delivery to the terminal? Sad - but on many occasions  the person helping you may be helping himself with a free rental car until he really decides to deliver it to the terminal for shipping. Did you get a copy of the terminal stamped dock receipt from when he delivered the SUV to port? It will indicate the date delivered and if it was delivered with a title. Sometimes people hire individual truckers that "mess up" the job too. It could be a whole host of reasons for your delay,  But I would start with getting a copy of the terminal stamped dock receipt.     

Good luck

Thanks so much sir.
The guy didnt tell me anything about this, I mean terminal stamped dock receipt.Well let me just give you detaisl about the whole thing.I told the guy that i needed suv though I have a very low budget.He called one day to tell me that he saw a montero sport 2000 in a dealer shop, RI, for $3500.I sent about $4902 to him, for buying and shipping, this was august 19.Later he told me that there was a problem with the vehicle, that the dealer didnt have the title with him.Eventually they have to get the title from the bank etc.Following this he delivered the vehicle to the shipper and mailed the title to them which he said got lost according to him.
The shipper now started the process of retrieving the title from motor agencies.Having settled all that he now said the vehicle will be shipped on Nov 27, later he said the shipper didnt ship it again but will ship it on Dec 14, again he now said the customs were the one delaying and that it will now be shipped Dec 27.I have the guy Phone number and address.He claimed to be a Pharmacist and he also had once got me a toyota camry 2000 this year March hence the trust but I cant understand again.Here is the Vehicle VIN: JA4MT21HX1P066423
Re: Per Acl Grimaldi Sailing From Usa To Nigeria - No More Ctn Needed by AMERICANEX(m): 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2011
Although I am intrigued - I really can not become involved further. Good luck.

No self respecting shipping company can afford to have an employee go to DMV.
Re: Per Acl Grimaldi Sailing From Usa To Nigeria - No More Ctn Needed by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 22, 2011
AMERICANEX:

Although I am intrigued - I really can not become involved further. Good luck.

No self respecting shipping company can afford to have an employee go to DMV.

dear Sir,
Please if there is a way to you could help me out I wont mind need paying for your service .I dont know what this guy is up to really.I asked him to send me the terminal dock receipt and other details about the vehicle but he only replied that the vehicle will sail to nigeria by 23rd this month.I will appreciated your assistance.
Thanks.my email address is olamidollar@yahoo.com
Re: Per Acl Grimaldi Sailing From Usa To Nigeria - No More Ctn Needed by dipsin999(m): 11:31am On Aug 21, 2012
Kindly Call me for all your customs clearing @ Nigeria Seaport and Airport. stephen_akintelure@resultinvestment.com, 2348158866092/2347032110412
Re: Per Acl Grimaldi Sailing From Usa To Nigeria - No More Ctn Needed by Ekenekenny: 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2013
Olamidollar,What seaport was the vehicle delivered to,and why can't he get the stamped dock receipt? Moreso, I see u sent abt $1400 for the shipping. Where does he reside and what state was the vehicle purchased from?

(1) (Reply)

SUPER CLEAN TOKUNBO 2008 TOYOTA CAMRY SE..PRICE: N2.8m / 8 Cars From Germany For 7,000 Euros / Neat Nigerian Use Bmw *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.