Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Betta Edu: Our MD/CEO Was Not Arrested By EFCC - Jaiz Bank - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betta Edu: Our MD/CEO Was Not Arrested By EFCC - Jaiz Bank (11946 Views)

First Bank Appoints Shobo MD/CEO, Adeduntan Retires / JAIZ Bank Posts N2.4bn Profit After Tax For 2019 Financial Year / Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betta Edu: Our MD/CEO Was Not Arrested By EFCC - Jaiz Bank by gerrardomendes(m): 7:32pm On Jan 10
Ok
Re: Betta Edu: Our MD/CEO Was Not Arrested By EFCC - Jaiz Bank by 82man: 7:38pm On Jan 10
Gambia citizen welcome to Nigeria 😂🤣🤣🤣
Watinhapen:
Which one is Jaiz bank again? This is the first time hearing of such bank.

1 Like

Re: Betta Edu: Our MD/CEO Was Not Arrested By EFCC - Jaiz Bank by free234free: 8:12pm On Jan 10
jazz bank?
Re: Betta Edu: Our MD/CEO Was Not Arrested By EFCC - Jaiz Bank by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 8:24pm On Jan 10
Re: Betta Edu: Our MD/CEO Was Not Arrested By EFCC - Jaiz Bank by sslcrypt: 8:30pm On Jan 10
Watinhapen:

What?!?!? That's a surprise, it's a very common bank especially in the north with some branches in Lagos. They offer sukuk loan, that's loan with no interest since it's unIslamic to collect interest.

1 Like

Re: Betta Edu: Our MD/CEO Was Not Arrested By EFCC - Jaiz Bank by olaniyilukman(m): 8:38pm On Jan 10
Watinhapen:
Guess you live in Jungle
Re: Betta Edu: Our MD/CEO Was Not Arrested By EFCC - Jaiz Bank by frog12: 8:40pm On Jan 10
i think this narrative is scripted to give her a soft landing:

EFCC INVESTIGATION: OUR STAND

The attention of Jaiz Bank Plc has been drawn to headlines in some sections of the media particularly social media platforms insinuating that some banks' MDs including that of Jaiz have been arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

The Bank would like to place on record that yesterday Jaiz Bank at the request of the EFCC has submitted some documents relating to accounts opened by the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation to help the agency in its investigations of the activities of the Ministry.

The interaction was very cordial and Jaiz Bank MD immediately resumed back to his duties.
It's instructive to state that Jaiz Bank in October 2023 was among the financial institutions that were selected by the Ministry as a participating financial institution for the various intervention programs of the Federal Government of Nigeria after a competitive bid in line with the FGN procurement act.

The Bank was formerly instructed to open a project account by the Ministry but is yet to receive any funding into the account.
Re: Betta Edu: Our MD/CEO Was Not Arrested By EFCC - Jaiz Bank by greggng: 8:40pm On Jan 10
CorrectionFLuid:
Who get type c cord abeg

I only give to women who are ready to spend a night with me
Re: Betta Edu: Our MD/CEO Was Not Arrested By EFCC - Jaiz Bank by LifeofDream: 8:50pm On Jan 10
CorrectionFLuid:
Who get type c cord abeg
Type C cord for nairaland...
Wetin you wan use am do?..

If you're around Akr, I fit give you extra wey I get...
Re: Betta Edu: Our MD/CEO Was Not Arrested By EFCC - Jaiz Bank by SaLongs1(m): 9:17pm On Jan 10
Watinhapen:
That bank did acquire some controversy partaining the rebuilding of our demolished Main market in Jos some years back when the immediate former minister for labour and productivity was the governor.
Re: Betta Edu: Our MD/CEO Was Not Arrested By EFCC - Jaiz Bank by olowofariwo(m): 9:20pm On Jan 10
Watinhapen:
. Jaiz is only Muslim bank in Nigeria licenced by cbn

1 Like

Re: Betta Edu: Our MD/CEO Was Not Arrested By EFCC - Jaiz Bank by SaLongs1(m): 9:29pm On Jan 10
sslcrypt:

What?!?!? That's a surprise, it's a very common bank especially in the north with some branches in Lagos. They offer sukuk loan, that's loan with no interest since it's unIslamic to collect interest.
They still find ways to milk the client else they wouldn't be able to run on the principles of their religion alone.
Re: Betta Edu: Our MD/CEO Was Not Arrested By EFCC - Jaiz Bank by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:09am On Jan 11
CorrectionFLuid:
Who get type c cord abeg
I have 1500 pere original one
Re: Betta Edu: Our MD/CEO Was Not Arrested By EFCC - Jaiz Bank by 917modupeore: 7:25am On Jan 11
E dey happenE dey happen...
Re: Betta Edu: Our MD/CEO Was Not Arrested By EFCC - Jaiz Bank by CAPTIVATOR: 8:41am On Jan 11
badoh:
This is a a good and formal response from the Bank. Nigeria Newspapers and online media all in an attempt to catch public attention will give sensation to their headlines and will not give accurate situation report.

Could be PR you know ?
Re: Betta Edu: Our MD/CEO Was Not Arrested By EFCC - Jaiz Bank by ViceGovernor: 9:29am On Jan 11
Watinhapen:
Omo na good bank o.
I plan to open an account with them soon.

I remember during emefiele moment of madness, Jaiz bank was the only bank dispensing new notes in Lokoja...their branch in paparanda.

Heard it's owned by an upright Muslim.
Re: Betta Edu: Our MD/CEO Was Not Arrested By EFCC - Jaiz Bank by Mguba: 10:57am On Jan 11
Watinhapen:
are u a Nigerian?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To / Heineken Boosted By Main Beer Brands, Volume Grew Double-digit In Nigeria / In The Wake Of A Wave Of Fintechs, Banks Are Getting Personal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.