Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Delta State Police Command Officers Took 1m For Bail & 1.75m From Complainant - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta State Police Command Officers Took 1m For Bail & 1.75m From Complainant (538 Views)

Appeal Court Rejects Abba Kyari's Request For Bail / Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station / How Inspector Shot, Killed Complainant Over Money (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta State Police Command Officers Took 1m For Bail & 1.75m From Complainant by riko1010: 7:04pm On Jan 10
Complaint to Nigeria Police CRU against Onyeama Nwaojigba and Blessing Edosa of Delta State Police Command Asaba. They extorted 1m naira for bail and 1,750,000 naira. They refused to investigate a similar attack on may 15, 2022, while in their custody. I was detained while reporting an attack at my premises on April 19, 2022.
Tracking #CRU.926965
Visit https://notamurder.com for more.

Re: Delta State Police Command Officers Took 1m For Bail & 1.75m From Complainant by riko1010: 7:07pm On Jan 10
Officers Onyeama Nwaojigba and Blessing Edosa of Delta State Police Command Asaba, Delta State.

Re: Delta State Police Command Officers Took 1m For Bail & 1.75m From Complainant by willyo(m): 12:58am On Jan 11
What did they say was your crime to warrant such huge money as bail? How many people dem say you kill?
Re: Delta State Police Command Officers Took 1m For Bail & 1.75m From Complainant by riko1010: 7:48pm On Jan 14
Them write statements themselves, then accused me of a crime when I'm the complainant.
Re: Delta State Police Command Officers Took 1m For Bail & 1.75m From Complainant by PoliteActivist: 7:58pm On Jan 14
*Politeness*
Their modus operanda.
T H I E V E S !!!
But how did they figure you have that kind of money in your account?
Re: Delta State Police Command Officers Took 1m For Bail & 1.75m From Complainant by yad2eidi: 8:06pm On Jan 14
riko1010:
Complaint to Nigeria Police CRU against Onyeama Nwaojigba and Blessing Edosa of Delta State Police Command Asaba. They extorted 1m naira for bail and 1,750,000 naira. They refused to investigate a similar attack on may 15, 2022, while in their custody. I was detained while reporting an attack at my premises on April 19, 2022.
Tracking #CRU.926965
Visit https://notamurder.com for more.
tag thor account numbers
Re: Delta State Police Command Officers Took 1m For Bail & 1.75m From Complainant by riko1010: 8:17pm On Jan 14
PoliteActivist:
*Politeness*
Their modus operanda.
T H I E V E S !!!
But how did they figure you have that kind of money in your account?

The premises is my business premises. When I met them, I was friendly. I bought one of the officers a phone when she complained about her phone. They claimed they're helping against my approval.
I acquired a land extension for 15m naira and was extending my business premises when the Frameup occured.
I've paid a lawyer 20m naira to handle this issue but he refused to be actionable as we agreed. He was to transfer the matter to Abuja but arrangements changed.
🤷‍♂️
Re: Delta State Police Command Officers Took 1m For Bail & 1.75m From Complainant by Houseontherock1: 8:44pm On Jan 14
Take it to X, EFCC, DSS, Army headquarters... wherever but not here! It's not a simple case that should be treated with kid's gloves
Re: Delta State Police Command Officers Took 1m For Bail & 1.75m From Complainant by riko1010: 8:48pm On Jan 14
Seun would argue that nairaland competes with X and others.
You can help, call CRU ask about the matter, tweet and share. Speak to Police, IGP, others..
Re: Delta State Police Command Officers Took 1m For Bail & 1.75m From Complainant by luvgurl(f): 10:20pm On Jan 14
Sir, for u to spend such amount of money for a land u bought 15m. There is something u are not telling us. U agreed to pay 1m for bail because there is something u dont want to come to open. Well, make sure ur hands are clean before taking it far. He who comes to equity should come with a clean hand.
Re: Delta State Police Command Officers Took 1m For Bail & 1.75m From Complainant by riko1010: 1:17pm On Jan 15
No, I agreed to pay 1m naira for bail because my property was attacked again on may 15, 2022. I run a business, from April 19, 2022, i was detained at Asaba. I also attend school. I paid for bail so I can get evidence and witnesses to Asaba police command for arrest and investigation of the criminals attacking me.
It's not a choice in Nigeria, if you don't pay, they don't bail.
Bail is free but police asks for bail money.

(1) (Reply)

New Fraud...read! It's Important / Gunmen Kills 11 Persons In Southern Kaduna, Severals Missing. / Robbery Kingpins, Other Beg For Amnesty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.