Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence (23789 Views)

Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah / Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence by fuck419: 8:19am On Jan 11
CoronaVirusPro:
Coming from Times of Israel grin grin grin grin grin

Propaganda media!

When next are they going to show us a calendar stating the terrorist schedule's

Morafvckers!

You better be careful how you talk shit about 15real, because 1 day, they go drop drone on you as you dey type shits as usual.

Re: Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence by Christlike01: 8:20am On Jan 11
Israel is untouchable;all her enemies shall taste death !

Re: Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence by gogo2479: 8:22am On Jan 11
It’s so ironic that a country that bombs civilian hospitals, refugee camps , kills women and children will call others terrorist.

Re: Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:23am On Jan 11
TMHL:

You really expected the IDF to claim they made a mistake, when they could simply seek out bogus evidence to show the strike was justified?
i don't expect you to believe that majority of palestines under different pretences carry out operations for hamas

If hospitals and civilian houses can be complicit in tunnels for Hamas are the people not majorly complicit

Re: Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence by Mentcee(m): 8:26am On Jan 11
CoronaVirusPro:
Coming from Times of Israel grin grin grin grin grin

Propaganda media!

When next are they going to show us a calendar stating the terrorist schedule's

Morafvckers!

A strike won't be bad on you guy!

Re: Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence by Jovi10: 8:28am On Jan 11
Same way your Intel could not produce the babies you said hamas beheaded, same way your Intel couldn't and still can't find the hostages captured by Hama's.

Trying to do cover up as usual. If after the war netanyahu is not called by icc then I'll know they are a confirmed useless organization, used to bring down NATO or western enemies

Re: Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence by MTNnews: 8:29am On Jan 11
A day will come Isreal will pay a terrible costly price for the killing in Palestine. The God of Isreal will make of that n he bear me witness and except the massacre Isreal orchestrated on the Palestine is just.

Righteousness2:
No suprises! They are not the first.
Many others have been caught.
Over 90% of the so called doctors, Medical practioners, Journalists and so on in Gaza have been discovered to be Hamas Terrorists..

A medical director in one of the biggest hospitals in Gaza under interrogation personally confessed that almost all the staffs in the Hospital are Hamas Terrorists guys.

Al Jazeera is the voice of the Qatar government and that same government is a major financer and supporter of Hamas.
Connect the dots ...

VICTORY ALL THE WAY TO THE APPLE OF GOD'S EYES.

Re: Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:30am On Jan 11
Holinessforever pls UN just past a bill stoping houti attack supported by china Russia

We need it on FP

Re: Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence by Beuberry(f): 8:31am On Jan 11
Jovi10:
Same way your Intel could not produce the babies you said hamas beheaded, same way your Intel couldn't and still can't find the hostages captured by Hama's.

Trying to do cover up as usual. If after the war netanyahu is not called by icc then I'll know they are a confirmed useless organization, used to bring down NATO or western enemies
Sharap

Re: Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence by CandidAdmin(m): 8:32am On Jan 11
What do you expect them to say before?
Of course you always paint your enemy bad in a war.
Nevertheless, let Israel and Gaza destroy themselves, I don't care!
Re: Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence by lordchiz(m): 8:32am On Jan 11
I know say Al-Jazeera Na still their tool.....so Israel need to do better.....knack knack those loopholes

Re: Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence by MTNnews: 8:33am On Jan 11
You delsuion is not reality.
China n Russia chose not to be foolish n heartless like the USA that had been supporting the killing of Palestine by Isreal.

They understand they must not allow the Houti blockade to fester before it is too late to handle n want a return to peace in that axis which is what USA n Isreal are against in Palestine.

NzogbuNzogbu:
Today there was a resolution passed by in UN to stop houti in the Red Sea

No veto from Russia and china to tell you all these nations are only playing lip service to Gaza and want hamas decimated in reality

Re: Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence by RuddyFusion(m): 8:33am On Jan 11
Propaganda
#CEASEFIRENOW

Re: Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence by Angel55555(m): 8:34am On Jan 11
Gadafii:
When osama bin Laden was alive journalists entered his enclaves to investigate or have a first hand experience of his view, they had questions lined up for him, those interviews wete later released after his death

It’s not news for journalists to be in the middle of war covering events from both sides, something out journalists hardly do

IDF claiming Rhodes journalists were hamas is just another excuse from them. I mean they claimed bombed infants were hamas so what do you expect?
Baba, those journalists were not members of his sect, they were neutral journalists. The ones killed by Israel are verified members of a terrorist organisation.

Most of them are not trained journalists, the foreign media houses in Gaza employ them because they are locals, and they know how to tell their stories better than anyone else.

Re: Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:34am On Jan 11
NzogbuNzogbu:
i don't follow woke crowd especially when same crowd consist of lgbtq imbeciless looking for clout with new oppressed cry

The world is firmly in support of ending hamas terrorists including Russia China and Middle East nAtions
so apparently Russia and China are in support of ending Hamas or they are just part of that imaginary lists of countries you want to wipe off. What such a dumbo embarassed cry

Re: Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence by Jovi10: 8:34am On Jan 11
Beuberry
post=127884980:

Sharap

I don't have time for Dumbo's
Re: Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence by Skillsnigeria: 8:34am On Jan 11
Okay
Re: Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence by MTNnews: 8:34am On Jan 11
Yes Aljazeera provide beta n fair balance to all issue compare to any western media n those from Isreal.

NzogbuNzogbu:
is it aljazeera we suppose to believe

Re: Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:35am On Jan 11
MTNnews:
A day will come Isreal will pay a terrible costly price for the killing in Palestine. The God of Isreal will make of that n he bear me witness and except the massacre Isreal orchestrated on the Palestine is just.

lol, you are just been used for a game, nothing would happen to israel

If you had sense you would be able to see that the world including China and Russia UN don't have power over israel now

They are the ones killing gaza people in reality, it's a spiritual game too big for you to see

Re: Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence by alcuin(m): 8:35am On Jan 11
Even a baby will not swallow this.

Talking about giving a dog a bad name as an excuse to kill it.

Re: Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence by bigpicture001: 8:36am On Jan 11
Gadafii:
When osama bin Laden was alive journalists entered his enclaves to investigate or have a first hand experience of his view, they had questions lined up for him, those interviews wete later released after his death

It’s not news for journalists to be in the middle of war covering events from both sides, something out journalists hardly do

IDF claiming Rhodes journalists were hamas is just another excuse from them. I mean they claimed bombed infants were hamas so what do you expect?

it is not d same thing as being physically present and makibg a video at the exact moment terrorist are decimating civilians....

Re: Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence by Kojochyke(m): 8:36am On Jan 11
HolinessForever:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/idf-says-intel-shows-two-slain-al-jazeera-journalists-were-members-of-terror-groups/
Coming from the same people who claimed calendar is roster, who were clearly shown planting weapons inside hospital, inside a room where metals are not allowed cos of electromagnetism..
wat of the female journalist they killed some years back?
What of all the journalists they have killed so far, from different tv outlets?
Jews are recorded liars..
Propagandists too....
These guys were recorded in the Bible to have paid people to go about spreading lies that Jesus Christ was stolen from the grave at night, even with all d guards..

Abegi

Re: Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence by MTNnews: 8:37am On Jan 11
If killing over 6000 children by Isreal is not terrorism I wonder if it is sacrifice.

thrillionaire:
Your hate for Israel will consume you las Las. You're always on the side of terrorists and this shows who you truly are; one of them.

You can only deceive the gullible but you're wasting your time here with your embarrassing propaganda. Go join Hamas and fight if you really pity them and see what becomes of you - ashes.

Re: Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:38am On Jan 11
MTNnews:
Yes Aljazeera provide beta n fair balance to all issue compare to any western media n those from Isreal.

aljazeera is an hamas outlet, they celebrated the oct 7 killings

I don't remember one fair thing they have ever said in israel favour or condemn abt hamas

The fact that that terrorist news channel calls israel the occupation power even denies anything fair in report

All nations over the earth say the state of Israel as recognized but its one inconsequential news that doesn't cross Arab desert that says its narrative can change the state of israel

Re: Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence by MTNnews: 8:39am On Jan 11
How is Hamas related to ISIS ?
The last time I checked it was Isreal that were providing ISIS with military intelligence n financial support to destabilize the Middle East.

Antoeni:
Islam is a Religion of Peace

Re: Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:40am On Jan 11
MTNnews:
If killing over 6000 children by Isreal is not terrorism I wonder if it is sacrifice.

if hamas didn't ensure they remove civilans from this fight I wonder what you call them.

They initiate war without finding a buffer zone to fight it

Re: Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence by Psoul(m): 8:40am On Jan 11
TMHL:

You really expected the IDF to claim they made a mistake, when they could simply seek out bogus evidence to show the strike was justified?

The best way to argue is to counter your opponents argument with good facts.
Do you have counter evidence that those two "Journalists" were not members of the terrorist group?

Re: Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence by Jovi10: 8:41am On Jan 11
MTNnews:

Help me ask them o and some Christians are blindly supporting such evil forgetting why and because of whom they are called Christians.

Re: Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:41am On Jan 11
MTNnews:
How is Hamas related to ISIS ?
The last time I checked it was Isreal that were providing ISIS with military intelligence n financial support to destabilize the Middle East.

its israel that also created islam and the mohammed killing protocols which isis follow

Its israel that created Sunni and Shiite set that is engulfing islam

Re: Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence by MTNnews: 8:43am On Jan 11
So you do not know that the Isrealis are the occupier of Palestinian land ?

Pls provide proof of Aljazeera cel beating the atrocities of Hamas on the Oct 7, before or even after ?

NzogbuNzogbu:
aljazeera is an hamas outlet, they celebrated the oct 7 killings

I don't remember one fair thing they have ever said in israel favour or condemn abt hamas

The fact that that terrorist news channel calls israel the occupation power even denies anything fair in report

All nations over the earth say the state of Israel as recognized but its one inconsequential news that doesn't cross Arab desert that says its narrative can change the state of israel
Re: Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:44am On Jan 11
Hndrrxxx:
so apparently Russia and China are in support of ending Hamas or they are just part of that imaginary lists of countries you want to wipe off. What such a dumbo embarassed cry
they support ending hamas with their silence and even prevent those Arab nations from going against Israel cos they won't support it

Their support to stop houti yesterday is evidence

Which one is countries you want to wipe off?

Take your drugs,

UK Sanctions Teodoro Obiang, Equatorial Guinea's VP, 4 Others Over Corruption / Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers / US President, Joe Biden Pays His Respect To Queen Elizabeth II