Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture) (22759 Views)

Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence / Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon / Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture) by Melezenawii: 9:26pm On Jan 10
Ex- Atiku Spokesperson Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu in the Villa.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture) by Bobloco: 9:28pm On Jan 10
No comment

sad

8 Likes

Re: Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture) by emkz: 9:30pm On Jan 10
Atiku, during your birthday, I advised you to avoid certain persons:

emkz:
Happy birthday to Atiku Abubakar.

I wish him many more years of a healthier, happier and fulfilled life. May his family continue to give him joy and may peace never depart from his heart.

Dear Atiku Abubakar, you seem like a very accommodating guy. But it seems you don't have true friends. I want to be your friend today and advise you from my heart. Dear Atiku, PLEASE avoid the following persons:

(1) Dino Melaye
(2) Phrank Shaibu
(3) Daniel Bwala
(4) Don Pedro Obaseki
(5) Paul Ibe
(6) David Hundeyin
(7) Dele Momodu
(8. ) Timi Frank, and
(9) Nduka Obaigbena

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture) by vanitybutiwanti: 9:36pm On Jan 10
Politics and betrayal go hand in hand according to wike, this guy was on channels last week berating this administration, it seems he has exhausted the cash he made from Atiku

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture) by MrSundry: 9:38pm On Jan 10
Man must eat.

There is no ideology in Nigerian politics. They are all looking for their daily bread.

If FFK could lie on the Holy Spirit as the reason for his return to APC then I see no reason why Bwala can't pay a visit to the president.

“President Tinubu is my motivation. If supporting him will take me to APC, so be it” — Atiku Campaign Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxaSIehOljk

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture) by ozo13(m): 9:39pm On Jan 10
We can as well welcome him back home.He actually miscalculated thinking PDP would win.

Abeg if given opportunity to serve he shouldn't behave like Dr Beta Edu and her pepper them gang peppering the poor masses after stealing from then .just watch her hailing the other lady in the tiktok clip below
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6HFLL22/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture) by UpaIweka: 9:39pm On Jan 10
You matter just de make me laugh

emkz:
Atiku, during your birthday, I advised you to avoid certain persons:

5 Likes

Re: Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture) by SalamRushdie: 9:40pm On Jan 10
I warned Atiku about hiring this snake

26 Likes

Re: Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture) by okosodo: 9:40pm On Jan 10
No comment
Re: Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture) by Melezenawii: 9:41pm On Jan 10
vanitybutiwanti:
Politics and betrayal go hand in hand according to wike, this guy was on channels last week berating this administration, it seems he has exhausted the cash he made from Atiku
Don't you think he was a plant for APC. He was very close to the current President before APC Primary?

Maybe, just maybe, he never left.

All politicians are betrayals except Tinubu and Buhari.

Atiku decamped from PDP in 2007 to ACN
Atiku decamped from ACN in 2010 back to PDP
Atiku decamped from PDP to APC in 2014
Atiku decamped from APC to PDP in 2018

Peter Obi decamped from APGA to PDP in 2014
Peter Obi decamped from PDP to Labour Party in 2022
He will surely decamp again

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture) by EreluRoz: 9:42pm On Jan 10
I dislike such type of person, they are very dangerous to work with.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture) by Okwyjesus(m): 9:42pm On Jan 10
ozo13:
We can as well welcome him back home.He actually miscalculated thinking PDP would win.

Abeg if given opportunity to serve he shouldn't behave like Betta Edu and her gangs peppering the poor masses after stealing from then according to the video

That guy will be a big lost to PDP. Dude is one of my finest from NE. Better than Shettima

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture) by vanitybutiwanti: 9:44pm On Jan 10
Melezenawii:

Don't you think he was a plant for APC. He was very close to the current President before APC Primary?
He said he will never betray Atiku last year, they only care about money.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture) by illicit(m): 9:49pm On Jan 10
Peter Obi next...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture) by ddippset(m): 9:50pm On Jan 10
At this rate Daniel Bwalya might be even get an appointment fore Fani Kayode.

Fani Kayode, you see your life?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture) by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:53pm On Jan 10
illicit:
Peter Obi next...

Building Castles in the air is allowed

6 Likes

Re: Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture) by naija4life247: 9:54pm On Jan 10
If you no fear the god of Politics, then you will not know when you will slip into your grave. You will soon see Atikulation Abubakar's numerous wives and Peter Obituary's wife paying Tinubu a visit and defecting to APC.

23 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture) by naija4life247: 9:57pm On Jan 10
ddippset:
At this rate Daniel Bwalya might be even get an appointment fore Fani Kayode.

Fani Kayode, you see your life?

If you are in position to, will you e er give Femi Fani Kayode an appointment with his unstable mental health?

Nah only Prophet Muhammed (SAW) that Femi Fani Kayode cannot abuse when he gets high in drugs, that is because that will be suicidal

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture) by bennybuhari: 9:58pm On Jan 10
Tinubu planted Okupe in LP and Bwala in PDP

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture) by Dialpad: 9:59pm On Jan 10
This is a joke... right,?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture) by Faiththatworks(m): 10:02pm On Jan 10
Nigerian Politics transfer season has been opened.
I trust Nigerian Politicans to move to the top paying Political party,some Politicans will be demoted to lower teams while there will be a lot of Big name Transfer this season.
Big name Transfers are elected Politicans like House of Rep members, Senators, Governors E.T.C or Politicans with all lot of weight like former elected officials.
There will be political transfers that will cost the Ruling party nothing in terms of Transfer fees.
Politicans like Mr Bwala who are not elected are what I call middle cadre players or Politicans,those that come to the party/club on a free transfer.
As for Daniel Bwala,I always wondered why he left the reserve bench of a team like Real Madrid of Nigeria Politics led by a wonderful tactican in Asiwaju to settle as a first team player on a team that looked more like AS Roma of Italy.
A team like PDP that would only win Europa league but will never taste the Champions League.
Well,Mr Bwala was one of the founders of the APC so he's welcome back to a party he actually started,he was in line to become a spokesman for the Tinubu Campaign then ported over to the Atiku Campaign.
Like I said in another thread,pls Asiwaju should accomodate Mr Reno Omokri,he has turned over a new leaf and the president should at least reward his new found patriotism.
God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture) by ozo13(m): 10:03pm On Jan 10
Okwyjesus:

That guy will be a big lost to PDP. Dude is one of my finest from NE. Better than Shettima
I actually was surprised to see him defect then.
Just few days ago he was condemning APC oo.
By the time food reach em side, he will keep quiet or start praise singing for tinubu.that is Nigeria type of politics

4 Likes

Re: Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture) by aieromon(m): 10:06pm On Jan 10
Hungerbad.

What does Reno need to do to get an invite? God, please pick up his call.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vq53UuPv2U?si=F69BNImPegbsYa3r

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture) by plaindealer: 10:11pm On Jan 10
grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture) by Yemmysworld91: 10:12pm On Jan 10
There's something about Jagaban as a political maestro that need to be studied....
I'm not impressed with his administration so far, but politically he is a demon... Damn

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture) by vanitybutiwanti: 10:15pm On Jan 10
Okwyjesus:

what makes him one of the finest? Same guy that defended buhari for 7 years? Nigerians are selectively principled, they make exception when it's a politician they support

9 Likes

Re: Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture) by plaindealer: 10:18pm On Jan 10
aieromon:
Hungerbad.

What does Reno need to do to get an invite? God, please pick up his call.

Reno don alert you that he's looking Aso Rock invite?

It's ok if you don't like Reno because of his views and opinions, but stop doing bad bele.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture) by jkpbestseries: 10:19pm On Jan 10
look at him, he is looking for appointment

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture) by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:20pm On Jan 10
LPDAPC

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture) by Okoroawusa: 10:21pm On Jan 10
Hahahaha! Make I just dey laugh. Tinubu na politician abeg. Those people that helped us win the 2023 election including Peter Obi will be handsomely rewarded. You heard from me first.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture) by TheFacelessMan: 10:29pm On Jan 10
grin

Tinubu is the best politician Nigeria has ever seen.

He tactically placed Bwala and Pat Utomi +/- Doyin Okupe to be School Fathers for Atiku and Peter Obi respectively.

Even massively spied on Buhari through several sources.

I have ALWAYS said this - No other Nigerian or Black man could have won under APC ticket after Buhari's dismal performance. Not even Barack Obama or Martin Luther King or Dr Dre could have won.

The plants for 2027 are already in place and feeding him.

ONLY God can stop him. Politics - he is an indisputable genius. I am unimpressed thus far with his performance as per economics.

Those who step forward in 2027 Elections just want to be asked to step aside & rewarded. Already a foregone conclusion. No contest!

Wouldn't be shocked one day if he convinced Atiku to run and take 2nd Place. grin grin grin ( that is a stretch, I know!)

25 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISIS Members Use Guns, Explosives As Dowries For Nigerian Brides / I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent / Intrigues That Made Oyetola, Other Governors Lose Second Term Bids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.