Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Help, Masturbation Is A Destiny Killer! Never Let Anyone Deceive You! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help, Masturbation Is A Destiny Killer! Never Let Anyone Deceive You! (285 Views)

Please I Need A Destiny Helper / Is Being Successful Truly By Working Hard Or A Destiny / Northerners Can No Longer Deceive Us, Akwa Ibom Is With Biafra – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Masturbation Is A Destiny Killer! Never Let Anyone Deceive You! by willpowerUP(m): 12:05am On Jan 11
Please pardon my English, I feel so disgusted right now and drained!

Look at me that was bustling and vibrating with full confidence just before 12pm today.

Please never let anyone deceive you that masturbation is normal! It is not!

I have been battling with this energy sucker and destiny delayer for some years now.

There was a time I went one full year plus, feeling so high and confident, I could talk to anyone, approach ladies and be full of confidence without fear.

But I ignored a warning, which is no matter what, never view adult movie!

I felt I was immortal and immune, because my will power was so high that I felt I was untouchable, but I fell for my weakness, and a whole one year plus few months of abstaining from masturbation and fulfillment, courage and vibrant mind and body came crashing before my eyes because I viewed adult movie!

I didn’t know when I was taken by surprise, and I fell terribly deep.

It wasn’t easy for me to bounce back again, because this time because bad, but not everyday though. I struggled to stay a week, sometimes two weeks, and rarely a month.

Once or twice I stayed over a month without that destructive sin, and I could tell the deference.

Then, just last year November 2023, I took that bold step and abstained from masturbation till today, 10th of January 2023! Over 60 days of full confidence gone down the drain! Now am I about to go back to living like a loser?

I am in big pains!

Imagine, me that was bustling with energy, chatting well and flowing with girls casually both online and offline, that courage just disappeared! I open my whatsapp and fear just came, the fear that comes with energy drained from masturbation.

I couldn’t reply a voice note from a girl we have been flowing well.

If I make a voice note, my voice will be shaking, and timidity will be written all over it. I will delete, make another one, delete, because masturbation has drained all my energy!

Mind, you, I am not a religious person, I am talking from a physiological and psychological point of view.

Masturbation drains your energy, and create tension, fear, imbalance of hormones, weakness, loss of memory and so much more.

No matter what they tell you, don’t listen to them!

Do whatever it takes to cut off this destiny destroyer from your life!

During my one year pus sreak and other few mothns I abstained from this disgusting act, I cameto realizie that there aresome tips that can help you build a stronger will power to overcome this

Tips to overcome:

General summary:
Avoid adult movies. Simple. Just don’t view, no matter the urge. Kill that uge, and replace it with something else. With time, it will be easy to resist the urge, but I warn you, don’t think you are immune and make the mistake I did! No matter how manytimes you have killed the urge and it is no longer strong, never view adult movie think that you can overcome! No!

Other tips:

Get busy. Don’t juts lay around pressing your phone. You might come across a suggestive post on social media, and the strong temptation to view adult images and moves forces itself into your mind .

Try staying outdoors or with people. I get it, some people are not social, but if you want to cut off this destiny destroyer, avoid idleness indoors. This is necessary to build your will power and become more resistant.
No matter what, never you touch your male organs. Leave it, and only urinate with it. This is where your energy is stored as a man, so don’t tampar with it!

Get a girlfriend or friends with benefits, or whatever girl, the point is get used to physical female body, and it is better to have se with real female than with yourself (As stated earlier, I am not a religious person)
If you are struggling to stay pure for few days, a week, or few months, Avoid foods that will build up tension to let off your semen.
Never stay totally naked, except you are changing clothes or bathing. Do so quickly, and if bathing, be fast about it and don’t look down there, bath sharp sharp and leave.

If you want to sleep, no matter the heat, wear at least boxers.

If you fall and engage in the dirty act, stand up quickly and seek ways not to do it again, because if you stay there, after an hour or so, the urge will be back fully, and you would easily fall because your will power has been watered down. Remember, the more you stay away from the dirty act, the stronger your will power. Avoid the chaser effect which makes you want to indult in it without stopping once you fall. This is digging you into a deeper mess, so once you fall, seek for ways to stop immediately. Don't lay there walloying in self pity because it will take you deeper doown the drain.

No matter what, never lay on the bed idle, doing nothing. This is where the urge is stronger. Let the bed be only when you want to sleep. Punish yourself a bit, if you want to rest, don’t lay down. This will go a long way to help you!

If you are still struggling to stay clean for a few days to a month or so, if you find yourself falling back to your phone to view those disgusting movies, I strongly advice that you ditch your Smartphone and other internet enabled devices for some time, probably a month, then look for something that will consume much of your time, especially an outdoor activity, then try as much as possible to mingle with people, no matter how antisocial you are.

This is the deadliest addiction because even if you are locked up without anything, the temptation is there, and you can fall. Other addictions, you need something else apart from your body, so if they take away all those things or if you lock yourself up, you would overcome, no matter the withdrawal symptoms.

Please you can drop ore hints to help more youths free from this bondage.

Pardon my English please, my energy and will power is drained!

I will write more, in summary, just don’t view adult content!

I know I will bounce back!

3 Likes

Re: Help, Masturbation Is A Destiny Killer! Never Let Anyone Deceive You! by budaatum: 12:49am On Jan 11
willpowerUP, lol.
Re: Help, Masturbation Is A Destiny Killer! Never Let Anyone Deceive You! by cenaman(m): 2:28am On Jan 11
Abeg who finish the lecture?
Re: Help, Masturbation Is A Destiny Killer! Never Let Anyone Deceive You! by abba190: 7:44pm On Jan 11
cenaman:
Abeg who finish the lecture?
i did.
Re: Help, Masturbation Is A Destiny Killer! Never Let Anyone Deceive You! by RaySimran: 8:55pm On Jan 12
Wishing you a quick reset.
Re: Help, Masturbation Is A Destiny Killer! Never Let Anyone Deceive You! by willpowerUP(m): 4:24pm On Jan 28
Still Standing strong!

18 days gone, no relapse!

My advice to all those trying to comeout from this deadly cage is simple:

1. Don't view adult content.

2. Don't touch your pravaite part except you want to urinate.

Regain back your life!
Re: Help, Masturbation Is A Destiny Killer! Never Let Anyone Deceive You! by willpowerUP(m): 4:27pm On Jan 28
The more you abstain from this dirty act, the stronger it is for you to control your urges.

Urges don't kill, they only show that you are a man, and are healthy!

Channel your energy, that excess energy in you into something productiove, something yu are passionate about.

free time should be used wisely!

be intentional with your life, and this evil habit will flee from you!
Re: Help, Masturbation Is A Destiny Killer! Never Let Anyone Deceive You! by willpowerUP(m): 4:30pm On Jan 28
Now, I have regained back my confidence and can look any girl in the eyes,i can standup to any one!

Life becomes more sweet when you abstain from this dirty act!

Regain your will powernow, say no to this dirty habit!

If you want to focus in life, if you want to make it in life, don't tamepr with your energy, the energy within your waist. Use it for something productive and focus!
Re: Help, Masturbation Is A Destiny Killer! Never Let Anyone Deceive You! by willpowerUP(m): 4:33pm On Jan 28
There is this loss of zeal, loss of interest in life that comes with full force when you engage in this dirty act.

Don'tlet them fool you, no matter what you eat to regain those nutrients and vital things your body losses when you engage in that few seconds of dirty self pleasure, it will take some time to rebuild it.

Now, if you do it all the time, you cannot be focused in life or have that zeal to pursue your goals.

Choose one, A few seconds of self pleasure that will reset your will power and render you useless, or a lifetime of fullfiment?

1 Like

Re: Help, Masturbation Is A Destiny Killer! Never Let Anyone Deceive You! by willpowerUP(m): 4:01pm On Feb 11
32 days clear!

If i can do it, you can do it!
Re: Help, Masturbation Is A Destiny Killer! Never Let Anyone Deceive You! by willpowerUP(m): 4:02pm On Feb 11
aiming for 60 days.!!!!

Two simple instructions:

1- Don't watch adult content.

2- Don't touch your private part.
Re: Help, Masturbation Is A Destiny Killer! Never Let Anyone Deceive You! by tunnyl(m): 7:56pm On Feb 11
Guys. Masturbation isnt the problem. Quick ejaculation during masturbation is the problem. The longer you delay ejaculation the lesser damage it does to your confidence, etc.

You can pause and continue again whenever u feel like ejaculating. do it several times then ejaculate. Its called the stop amd start method.

It will keep your private part erect after ejaculation and You wont feel like a loser because you didn’t lose so much energy.

At this point masturbation will become boring to you since theres no instant gratification anymore.
Re: Help, Masturbation Is A Destiny Killer! Never Let Anyone Deceive You! by willpowerUP(m): 4:18pm On Mar 20
tunnyl:
Guys. Masturbation isnt the problem. Quick ejaculation during masturbation is the problem. The longer you delay ejaculation the lesser damage it does to your confidence, etc.

You can pause and continue again whenever u feel like ejaculating. do it several times then ejaculate. Its called the stop amd start method.

It will keep your private part erect after ejaculation and You wont feel like a loser because you didn’t lose so much energy.

At this point masturbation will become boring to you since theres no instant gratification anymore.

Get this demonic post out of my thread !! angry

Do you know the amount of energy lost after masturbation?

Do you know how empty and low confidence you get after the act?

Do you know how it drains your willpower and renders you ambitiousless with lack of zeal and drive no matter how hard you try?

It's a destiny destroyer.

Stop promoting falsehood.

You don't know better than the thousands of people it has caged.

Don't drag innocent souls into this cage that many have been trying to escape from.

You don't know better than these guys trying so hard to overcome this dirty habit that sucks all your energy and drags you back
See thousands of people fighting this dirty addiction here

https://www.nairaland.com/5223408/masturbation-quitting-challenge-thread/

And you are busy typing rubbish angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, Masturbation Is A Destiny Killer! Never Let Anyone Deceive You! by willpowerUP(m): 4:24pm On Mar 20
willpowerUP:
32 days clear!

If i can do it, you can do it!

Today mark's it 70 days clear!!!

Still pushing stronger.

Urges doesn't kill, just channel your energy to something productive.

💪🏾
Re: Help, Masturbation Is A Destiny Killer! Never Let Anyone Deceive You! by willpowerUP(m): 4:26pm On Mar 20
angry angry angry

Warning!!!

If you want to meet up to your potentials in life.

If you want to get that sharp memory all the time.

If you want to feel confident around people.

If you want to be happy and take charge of your life,

avoid masturbation!!!

angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, Masturbation Is A Destiny Killer! Never Let Anyone Deceive You! by willpowerUP(m): 4:39pm On Mar 20
You need to keep the temptation out of your mind.

It starts in your head.

If possible, go out, where others or at least someone can see you.

Have you ever wondered why is it that when you are outside, the urge flees, but immediately you open your door and enter inside, it quickly enters your mind again?

If you can't be outside for a reason or the other, fill your mind with something productive.

Remember, nature doesn't like vacuum.
If you are still struggling to stay clean for a decent number of days, or weeks,
Stop lazying around on the bed browsing the internet.

The temptation would always come especially when you are used to watching indecent stuff.

You might also stumble on suggestive contents online that lures you to view indecent content.

So keep that phone down and start doing something productive.
Re: Help, Masturbation Is A Destiny Killer! Never Let Anyone Deceive You! by willpowerUP(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20
You might not be actively doing something productive like jogging, washing or any other activity that keeps your hands, legs and other parts working.

You could try mental passive engagement by reading good books or watching educative content.

Try and be intentional with what you browse with your phone.

If you don't have something in particular to do, don't browse the web.

1 Like

Re: Help, Masturbation Is A Destiny Killer! Never Let Anyone Deceive You! by willpowerUP(m): 4:47pm On Mar 20
When you have a deadline to meet, your mind would be occupied with how to finish up the job and submit.

So find something to meet up, even if it's not a paid job.

Someone who is busy fixing electric fittings and wiring a building all day won't have that time for such.

But someone who stays at home mostly would always be faced with such evil temptation, especially when laying down.

1 Like

Re: Help, Masturbation Is A Destiny Killer! Never Let Anyone Deceive You! by willpowerUP(m): 4:50pm On Mar 20
The more days you abstain from this addiction, the easier it is for you to overcome the urge.

Just don't watch indecent content.

Someone that has stayed 30 days clean would easily over the urge compared to one that's just 5 days clean.

Just don't be deceived to think you are immune to the effects of indecent content.

1 Like

Re: Help, Masturbation Is A Destiny Killer! Never Let Anyone Deceive You! by tunnyl(m): 9:34pm On Mar 20
willpowerUP:

Get this demonic post out of my thread !! angry

Do you know the amount of energy lost after masturbation?

Do you know how empty and low confidence you get after the act?

Do you know how it drains your willpower and renders you ambitiousless with lack of zeal and drive no matter how hard you try?

It's a destiny destroyer.

Stop promoting falsehood.

You don't know better than the thousands of people it has caged.

Don't drag innocent souls into this cage that many have been trying to escape from.

You don't know better than these guys trying so hard to overcome this dirty habit that sucks all your energy and drags you back
See thousands of people fighting this dirty addiction here

https://www.nairaland.com/5223408/masturbation-quitting-challenge-thread/

And you are busy typing rubbish angry

Your topic sounded like u needed help. And needed contribution and suggestions from other people. After going through your thread i realized you are trying to educate people while also on a journey yourself.

Its not a bad thing. However you have to be open to other people’s opinion.

Yes masturbation is a terrible habit that leads to weakness and other negative impact on guys due to the release of dopamine in the brain.

However. You cant just go cold turkey like that. You have to manage the energy by first of all delaying gratification which is by delaying ejaculation which is the point of masturbation in the first place. Then going few days in a week then few weeks in a month then few months in a year.

You cant just decide to start counting long days.
Re: Help, Masturbation Is A Destiny Killer! Never Let Anyone Deceive You! by willpowerUP(m): 3:22pm On Apr 22
103 days today of no masturbation!!!

If i can do it, you too can!!

Feeling super fly!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Login Or Recover Moniepoint Agent Login Portal Step By Step Guide / For Working With An Four Strategies / Are You Insured?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.