Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks (3483 Views)

Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples / Apostle Suleman: "Disciples Of Jesus Were Armed, Were His Bodyguards'' (Video) / TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks by PlayerMeji: 8:19am On Jan 11
Okay
Re: TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks by ItShallPass: 8:25am On Jan 11
AgentNairaland:
Truth is coming gradually, all those riffraff should be arrested and prosecuted

If SCOAN is clean,let them sue the testifiers and BBC. Let's see how it will go. They don't need any PR. Let them boldy take legal action so that the truth can be laid bare.

A simple DNA test on Ajoke would add a lot of spices to the matter.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks by ItShallPass: 8:27am On Jan 11
WeddingParol:
Only the JJC await BBC to verify the news.

E don tey wey the news dey town, ask some old people wey dey leave egbe, ile-iwe, ikotun axis.

Don't mind them. There are exposures here on Nairaland as far back as 2009.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks by ItShallPass: 8:34am On Jan 11
dermmy:

It's not even about granting interviews can't Bisola team up with others that were abused and sue the man when he was alive? I am not defending T.B Joshua but all these media interviews aren't enough to convince everybody. Though TB Joshua can't be trusted too cause why didn't he challenge Bisola Johnson these allegations are damning and damaging yet he kept mute when he was alive.

If the church still thinks it has a reputation to protect it should take the matter to court if truly they are innocent of all these damning allegations DNA test should be conducted to know if Ajoke is her daughter if the DNA result comes out to be true then a vital truth has been revealed.

A thorough investigation needs to be done cause this is a serious allegation. Until an investigation has been thoroughly done I am not believing anyone.

In the same vein, why didn't TB Joshua too sue these people when he was alive?

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks by dermmy(m): 8:49am On Jan 11
ItShallPass:

In the same vein, why didn't TB Joshua too sue these people when he was alive?

It's like you didn't read my comment very well before engaging me.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks by Iamicekid(m): 8:50am On Jan 11
tinnymerit:

Rccg donated over 1b to Haiti too

Tho I’m not in this arguing stuff but after that what other help have they render to the poor or the displaced, who in all of Africa church has done giving to the less privileged than Tb Joshua, man was consistent for decades, sending people outside countries, surgeries payment, business startup capital, food, cloth, house, e too much, to me that’s enough to tell me how selfless a person is, people who have been making money in this church business before him and even after he is gone we all know what they uses there money for and helping the less privileged isn’t one of them, I rest my case
Re: TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks by descartes400: 8:53am On Jan 11
Conner44:

Chai! Gosh . . . See the reasoning pattern of this person I'm engaging with cry The next post he will make now is that TB Joshua committed suicide undecided

Oga adult, abeg no mention me again you hear? . . . Carry you issues shift go front abeg

Adult grandpa wey no get sense

Their reasoning shock you bah! walahi talahi, I'm embarrassed on his behalf...i could only shook my head.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks by NoToPile: 9:02am On Jan 11
Let scoan sue.

We all know they won't.

They know they won't.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks by babatunji36117: 9:20am On Jan 11
I didn't say you should believe but your assumptions were too shallowI didn't say you should believe but your assumptions were too shallow...
Re: TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:24am On Jan 11
ItShallPass:

If SCOAN is clean,let them sue the testifiers and BBC. Let's see how it will go. They don't need any PR. Let them boldy take legal action so that the truth can be laid bare. A simple DNA test on Ajoke would add a lot of spices to the matter.

Just as Obi sued ....... and won in court shey? undecided
Re: TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks by NwaliE01: 9:39am On Jan 11
Tallesty1:
We don't need this type of truth. Let SCOAN sue, it is that easy.
The child too should be forced to do a DNA test. Pastors always gives excuses and move on because there many like you who believe without thinking.
She's not the Pastor’s daughter. The record is with the police that she was picked by the road side.
There's nothing to think here, the truth is the truth regardless of what you choose to think. It doesn't change anything.
Re: TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks by Courz: 9:39am On Jan 11
There is no need for all these Fake PR stunts. Go and sue BBC and all the eyewitnesses in the documentary. Let's see if they will be bold to even talk when more eyewitnesses come out to expose them. When TB Joshua was alive and kicking, he was seeing all the videos exposing him right? Why didn't he go and sue the people exposing him then? Because he knew what they exposed were all True and he knew if he made the move of suing, more people will come out to testify against him. He stepped on many toes. So, he went ahead to pay journalists. All these rubbish talk of why didn't they expose him when he was alive reeks of ignorance. When they were exposing him when he was alive, how many people believed them? When the people exposing him kept telling you that TB Joshua was paying journalists to shut them up, why didn't you say anything? Nigerians can be so daft! This man has been exposed for many years before now.

These eyewitnesses in the documentary knew that nothing can be done except an international media giant like BBC took up the story. TB Joshua was that powerful to bribe his way in Nigeria. Somebody who could even control some African politicians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks by Tallesty1(m): 9:41am On Jan 11
NwaliE01:

She's not the Pastor’s daughter. The record is with the police that she was picked by the road side.
There's nothing to think here, the truth is the truth regardless of what you choose to think. It doesn't change anything.
Nigeria police

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks by Courz: 9:50am On Jan 11
You don't like what was exposed about you. You say they are all lies, this and that. Oya sue na! Sue BBC and the others. And come with concrete evidence to prove that everything in that documentary are all false. This is very simple to do if you know you were accused falsely. But No o. They are busy sending agents to full Nairaland to open all sorts of threads to try to manipulate people with working brains and to spoil the images of all the eyewitnesses that exposed TB Joshua. Is that what an innocent person does? Are you really innocent when you people open many threads to silence the eyewitnesses? Are you really innocent when you create threads to spoil the image of the eyewitnesses? NO! That's what a Guilty person does. That's why you SCOAN are hesitating to sue these people. Do we look like Foolish TB Joshua disciples to you? You think that tactic will work on us? We are not Brainwashed!

You want to really show you're innocent. You want show they are all Liars? Oya sue them and prove to us with concrete evidence.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks by quincie(m): 9:55am On Jan 11
Bt Wait ooo, A whole BBC and they claim it took them years to stage this documentary and yet No single video Evidence even if na to plant somone into the ministry or go for miracle with hidden camera ... And some no one is asking questions about this?
Re: TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks by DaddyJapan(m): 10:03am On Jan 11
Kenneth4u205:
Summary of the video
(1) He(Joseph David) was the first disciple of tb Joshua and was there when the other disciples came and left scoan. He is the most senior disciple and trustee of scoan
(2) AJOKE was not the biological daughter of tb joshua.she was a few days old baby abandoned at scoan.tb Joshua reported the case to police station but her parents never came forth. So tb Joshua decided to adopt her as his daughter.the records is still in scoan archive and police station.
(3) ANGELIC that claimed that tb Joshua tape her actually fell in love with a fellow disciple but tb Joshua did not approve of the relationship. So she got offended and left scoan.she came back many years later with a hidden camera and started screaming rape at scoan gate .

(4)AGOMO PAUL was sent to Ghana to oversee scoan branch in ghana.he went there and fell in love with a chief daughter in Ghana.The lady later died and he blamed TB Joshua for her death and left scoan.

(5) Rachel that claimed that tb Joshua masturbated on her was a lesbian. She was always trying to sleep with female disciples at scoan and after multiple rebuke from tb Joshua ,she left scoan

(5) BISOLA has always been a rebellious lady at scoan. She finds it difficult to obey the disciples law at scoan. She left multiple times but her mother always brings her back .video of her her rebellion is still in the scoan archive.

Children of God ,all the ex disciples featured in the BBC documentary are aggrieved people that decided to lie against the very man that raised them up . The same way satan is lying against God today after spending billions of year's in heaven with God .

Watch the full video using the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRApZomObUY?si=UqBSfokQMeav9bcR

So we are suppose to believe an affiliate whose mission is to salvage Cult-Daddy's odious legacy and, by extension, SCOAN's tattered image?

Do you know how many easily refutable lies Cult-Daddy rehashed over the years? False prophecies? Fake miracles?

Where was Joseph David when his principal was bribing Journalists and politicians?

What happened to his duplicitous voice when SCOAN security went after the organisation's "detractors" - and I am trying to be fair and generous - with firearms?

Why did he, Joseph David, remain silent when Cult-Daddy lied about his offshore company in a known tax haven?

Joseph David cannot claim to come to equity with clean hands, when he knows Cult-Daddy was wholly culpable for the death of more than a hundred worshippers but has refused to speak up.

See, my people, Joseph David - like other Cult-Daddy followers who have been spamming these boards - is also guilty by association.
They are no different from suicide bombers who claim to be aligned to a higher mission and, therefore, consider all victims to be noting more than "collateral damage".

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks by Conner44: 10:12am On Jan 11
descartes400:

Their reasoning shock you bah! walahi talahi, I'm embarrassed on his behalf...i could only shook my head.

My bradaaaa . . . . cry
Re: TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks by Golan007: 11:38am On Jan 11
Iamicekid:

Tho I’m not in this arguing stuff but after that what other help have they render to the poor or the displaced, who in all of Africa church has done giving to the less privileged than Tb Joshua, man was consistent for decades, sending people outside countries, surgeries payment, business startup capital, food, cloth, house, e too much, to me that’s enough to tell me how selfless a person is, people who have been making money in this church business before him and even after he is gone we all know what they uses there money for and helping the less privileged isn’t one of them, I rest my case

What does that have to do with sexual molestation and indecency?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks by Laughnow419: 11:39am On Jan 11
Spy360:

Bisola and Paul had done several videos exposing TBJ even when he was alive. So this your narrative no work. Look for better excuse. Your eye never open. One day it will.

At the same time The Tb Joshua media team has replied them with video evidence years ago. But because of hatred I can even swear u haven't seen the reply done for Bisola and Paul years ago. Your judgement is selective and you have passed from the story of one side that you selected. The only reason I'm angry with Tb Joshua is he doesn't sue for Blasphemy like others. Look at how David Ibiyeomi locked up Kemi for one year for accusing him of being homosexual.
Tb Joshua own is all about leave it for God everytime so tey e don turn to mumu
Re: TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks by Laughnow419: 11:47am On Jan 11
dazzlingd:
A girl was randomly abandoned and TB Joshua adopted her.
Miraculously, the adopted girl became his carbon copy and striking resemblance with his other daughters. grin

All the people that testified against him coincidentally are all bad people, liars, rebels, lesbian, thieves… same people he surrounded himself with, somehow only TB Joshua is the saint

You people really think you are talking to extremely daft people grin
Not everybody is a sheeple, you can go and cook this take by moonlight to your kids at home

I look at the pictures of his legitimate daughters and Ajoke, they all look like one big family with striking resemblance

Many people look alike. Inshort I have dated up to 5 girls that people say I look like them. At this point I don't know if I look like woman or what.
Go to TikTok parental court many times the babies look like the man but DNA shuts everybody up.
The man is dead I don't know if it can be done.

In all the epistle after listening to side A and Side B what I can say is that I strongly he doesn't let his disciples marry and it is very bad.
Im not a blind follower I call bad when I see one.
Re: TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks by Laughnow419: 11:48am On Jan 11
internationalman:
There was one of his programs I watched when a lady reported a case of her being sexually harassed or something like that. Instead of him criticizing the man, he went ahead and called the lady a prostitute. That was the day I started seeing him one kind.
Did u watch the program completely or as you hear that part u off the tv immediately without the full speech.
Re: TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks by Courz: 12:21pm On Jan 11
Something I just noticed in this TB Joshua matter. His followers are called disciples of his. Not disciples of Jesus. But disciples of TB Joshua. This means that what one of the eyewitnesses in the BBC documentary said is true. He said TB Joshua told him that every 2000 years, a new Messiah shows up. And that He TB Joshua is the new Messiah replacing Jesus. And this is a typical Antichrist. This means that this SCOAN Cult isn't a Christian movement. It is truly a Cult with TB Joshua being their Messiah. No wonder SCOAN members don't worship God or follow Christ. It is an Antichrist movement. They worship TB Joshua. Now I understand why they are desperately opening several threads here. Just observe how the members speak or read what they type online. These people are not followers of Christ.
Re: TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks by Spy360(m): 2:52pm On Jan 11
Conner44:

Chai! Gosh . . . See the reasoning pattern of this person I'm engaging with cry The next post he will make now is that TB Joshua committed suicide undecided

Oga adult, abeg no mention me again you hear? . . . Carry you issues shift go front abeg

Adult grandpa wey no get sense
You that is licking the arse of your fellow man na you get sense abi? Iberiberism. You will ignore all evidences until you start doing your own video by the time they use you for ritual.

Even if we decide to ignore the expose by Bisola and Paul, what about this current investigation done by BBC? We should ignore it too? Even the bible says in the mouth of two or three witnesses a matter is established. When over ten people are accusing the church or person of a crime, what that person should do is to take legal action for defamation. If not, it is assumed that the accusations are correct.

Now that they have exposed the church, we are waiting for the government to take action.
Re: TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks by dazzlingd(m): 3:03pm On Jan 11
Laughnow419:

Many people look alike. Inshort I have dated up to 5 girls that people say I look like them. At this point I don't know if I look like woman or what.
Go to TikTok parental court many times the babies look like the man but DNA shuts everybody up.
The man is dead I don't know if it can be done.

In all the epistle after listening to side A and Side B what I can say is that I strongly he doesn't let his disciples marry and it is very bad.
Im not a blind follower I call bad when I see one.

Your father will coincidentally adopt someone, the person will be a carbon copy of your father and looks like you and all your siblings. grin

We are telling TB people to do one thing, they should by now be screaming for a DNA test and sue BBC
Re: TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks by tinnymerit(m): 4:33pm On Jan 11
Iamicekid:

The Bible says, don't let your right hand knows what your left hand is doing when doing good. Lots of ministries are doing a lot in Nigeria and beyond,but because they have no PR like Scoan doesn't mean they're doing nothing. Oyakhilome,mfm n many more churches are doing silent succour,and they don't loud it. It's against the church giving ethics.
Re: TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks by Kobojunkie: 4:40pm On Jan 11
AgentNairaland:
■ So you waited three years after the demise of the man before propagating nonsense you knew the dead can't defend right?
Waited? Go watch the documentary and stop talking like a headless chicken abeg! undecided
Re: TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks by Kobojunkie: 4:41pm On Jan 11
dermmy:
■ That's just it. The church should charge them. And we should also ask or wonder why the accusers have failed to team up and charge T.B Joshua when he was alive. The only lady I know granting interviews was Bisola Johnson but she didn't charge the church/T.B Joshua all she was doing was granting interviews on YouTube which is not enough. So we shouldn't rush to believe any side until a thorough investigation has been done.
He was charged with sexual crimes but he conveniently died before the end of the trial! The man was aware of a case against him in the courts in April of 2021. Watch the documentary and stop talking like a headless chicken abeg! undecided

We are all aware of the typical culture of no-charges-God-will-judge among victims of religious injustice. But If SCOAN is sure the man was innocent, then it should sue for defamation and we all go from there. undecided
Re: TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks by Iamicekid(m): 5:03pm On Jan 11
tinnymerit:

The Bible says, don't let your right hand knows what your left hand is doing when doing good. Lots of ministries are doing a lot in Nigeria and beyond,but because they have no PR like Scoan doesn't mean they're doing nothing. Oyakhilome,mfm n many more churches are doing silent succour,and they don't loud it. It's against the church giving ethics.

Lol if that’s what you tell urself to sleep at night, okay then, people that don’t even help there choir master out if they are in need, have lost count of choir masters that come out with this issues, some even took there life Abi u wan talk se u no see am.. Have fun
Re: TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks by Laughnow419: 6:44pm On Jan 11
dazzlingd:

Your father will coincidentally adopt someone, the person will be a carbon copy of your father and looks like you and all your siblings. grin

We are telling TB people to do one thing, they should by now be screaming for a DNA test and sue BBC

DNA test for person wey don rotten? grin
Re: TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks by Kobojunkie: 6:46pm On Jan 11
Laughnow419:
■ DNA test for person wey don rotten? grin
It's been less than 2 years. How you take know he don rotten finish? undecided

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks by AgentNairaland(f): 7:05pm On Jan 11
Kobojunkie:
Waited? Go watch the documentary and stop talking like a headless chicken abeg! undecided

I don't think you get sense if you do, why waited for this long before spreading this stupidity, why not sue the man when he was alive if found guilty of all these atrocities? Corn head use your senses before concluding
Re: TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks by AgentNairaland(f): 7:07pm On Jan 11
ItShallPass:

If SCOAN is clean,let them sue the testifiers and BBC. Let's see how it will go. They don't need any PR. Let them boldy take legal action so that the truth can be laid bare.

A simple DNA test on Ajoke would add a lot of spices to the matter.

Why can't they sue the man when he was alive rather than propagating nonsense after his death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Reality Of Hell / Out-of-body-experience Aka Astral Projection. A discussion. / Is It Good To Give Money To Mad People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.