Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Favor Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Favor Of God (55 Views)

Vote In Favor Of The Church! Sell Faith For Party And Enter Hell / European Court Issues Judgment Against Russia In Favor Of Jehovah’s Witnesses / Laws Of Favor, Keys To Activate Favour By Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Favor Of God by Earthkumy(m): 5:01am On Jan 11
Favor of God

Fasting and praying day 4

We must have the favor of God if we are to enjoy 2024. Favor means a helpful deed, we need it daily, not just from man but from God also. Mary the mother of our savior obtained Favor and her life changed for good. ‭‭Luke‬ ‭1:28‭-‬29‬ ‭“And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favored, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women. And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.” marry obviously came from a very poor home, that's why she was betrothed to a carpenter, but being greeted by an angel she was shocked, not only that, Israeli women marry on time, that means the bride was very young at the time the angel greeted her. Her favor was so deep that her cousin Elizabeth saw her and she started a prophecy. The favor of God knows no family background and it also knows no age. God has favored you regardless of your age and family background. I always thank God and ask myself who am I that God will choose me to serve him and I know it is his favor. This year God's favor will be on everything you do, just trust and walk with him with a dedicated mind.

Prayer points

1 Oh Lord show me your favor in this 2024

2 Anything that makes me to lose favor of God and men die by fire

3 I prophecy to my soul, enjoy the favor of God all the days of your life. In Jesus mighty name

Amen

(1) (Reply)

What It Means To Love Someone / God Still Loves Love / Lights… To Govern The Day And Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.