Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Meet Union Bank’s New CEO, Yetunde Oni - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Union Bank’s New CEO, Yetunde Oni (28115 Views)

Yetunde Oni Biography, Age, Husband, Union Bank, Networth / Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO / Why You Should Worry Again About The Central Bank’s New Forex Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Union Bank’s New CEO, Yetunde Oni by 506olufikunayo: 3:49pm On Jan 11
She has practical experience Extensive educational qualifications are lacking thoShe has practical experience Extensive educational qualifications are lacking tho...
Re: Meet Union Bank’s New CEO, Yetunde Oni by Pharaohny: 4:01pm On Jan 11
Naaa empty skull and born straight-esque full market now ....

Make i run before one mumu go rush in their defence.... grin grin grin grin grin🏃🏼‍♂️🏃🏼‍♂️🏃🏼‍♂️🏃🏼‍♂️🏃🏼‍♂️🏃🏼‍♂️🏃🏼‍♂️🏃🏼‍♂️🏃🏼‍♂️🏃🏼‍♂️🏃🏼‍♂️🏃🏼‍♂️🏃🏼‍♂️🏃🏼‍♂️🏃🏼‍♂️
Re: Meet Union Bank’s New CEO, Yetunde Oni by Ihenzy(m): 4:43pm On Jan 11
fineberry:
AMCON i.e Asset Management Corporation Of Nigeria. They work towards stabilizing and already faculty organisation bank's included.

Union ain't struggling though
Re: Meet Union Bank’s New CEO, Yetunde Oni by Egoveen: 5:30pm On Jan 11
Righthussle:
Where person go see this type marry for Nigeria again. Lucky men don rush marry them finish.

Na "Babe when are you giving me money for the bone straight " type full street now and dem no dey wan hear "what do you bring to the table ?". Liabilities. You will feed them, clothe them, house them, buy television for them to watch zeeworld, when nepa take light, they'll ask you to put on the generator. You'll buy car for them , they'll still ask you for money to buy fuel. They'll ask for hair money, they'll insist you buy them iPhone and when you buy it, they'll start asking for data and airtime. They proudly call themselves "wayi-Odogwu". They do nothing with their lives other than talk about Yul and May Edochie.
Full description😀😁😂
Re: Meet Union Bank’s New CEO, Yetunde Oni by ElSudani: 7:08pm On Jan 11
Nolevel666:

Is that why all these girls are encouraged to be a liability without learning a trade, make extra effort to know what they are studying in school, or cultivate good manners?

Do you know who marie curie was?

Fools like you will still look for a homely girl to marry after spoiling other people’s naïve daughters.

Yes sir, I know who Marie Curie was, what's your point?
There are thousands and thousands of Nigerian women who are doing well for themselves, why are you focused only on those who ask you for money?
Re: Meet Union Bank’s New CEO, Yetunde Oni by Jeboy(m): 8:21pm On Jan 11
People only love finished products but they are not ready to pay the price.

If you see this lady when she was sacrificing her looks to add value to herself will you appreciate her?

No you prefer babes with big yanch, bust, crazy eyelashes and bling bling class.

You only attract what you are.
Re: Meet Union Bank’s New CEO, Yetunde Oni by Evercurious(f): 8:41pm On Jan 11
GboyegaD:
Very impressive profile. I pray she excels at lifting union Bank to loftier heights.

That profile isn't impressive at all for someone in the banking sector if you ve ever being there. That's just the truth
Re: Meet Union Bank’s New CEO, Yetunde Oni by GboyegaD(m): 1:50am On Jan 13
Evercurious:

That profile isn't impressive at all for someone in the banking sector if you ve ever being there. That's just the truth

May I ask what isn't impressive or do you relate profile with education?
Re: Meet Union Bank’s New CEO, Yetunde Oni by fineberry(m): 5:31pm On Jan 13
I do not get you!
Ihenzy:

Union ain't struggling though
Re: Meet Union Bank’s New CEO, Yetunde Oni by Ihenzy(m): 7:06pm On Jan 13
fineberry:
I do not get you!
A bank on the verge of achieving tier 1 is not struggling.
Re: Meet Union Bank’s New CEO, Yetunde Oni by Evercurious(f): 7:57am On Jan 14
GboyegaD:

May I ask what isn't impressive or do you relate profile with education?

Oga if you ve worked in the banking sector, you LL know that that profile isn't impressive at all.. Her profile says alot... Just get that...
Re: Meet Union Bank’s New CEO, Yetunde Oni by GboyegaD(m): 8:44am On Jan 14
Evercurious:

Oga if you ve worked in the banking sector, you LL know that that profile isn't impressive at all.. Her profile says alot... Just get that...

I was a banker for some years. What makes her profile less impressive?
Re: Meet Union Bank’s New CEO, Yetunde Oni by Evercurious(f): 3:15pm On Jan 14
GboyegaD:

I was a banker for some years. What makes her profile less impressive?

😂 Sorry you were NEVER a banker... You lie
Re: Meet Union Bank’s New CEO, Yetunde Oni by GboyegaD(m): 5:58pm On Jan 14
Evercurious:

😂 Sorry you were NEVER a banker... You lie

You don't know me and it is very foolish of you to jump into conclusions because you want to sound smart.
That said, it isn't for me to prove to you if I was one or otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Visa Virtual Card | Fund In Naira | Pay Online Securely | / Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) / El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.