Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,757 members, 7,865,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

Daniel Bwala Defects From Atiku, Throws Support Behind Tinubu Unapologetically - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Bwala Defects From Atiku, Throws Support Behind Tinubu Unapologetically (144 Views)

Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard / Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters / Samuel Ortom Defects From APC To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daniel Bwala Defects From Atiku, Throws Support Behind Tinubu Unapologetically by chymer(m): 2:50pm On Jan 11
In a surprising twist of political allegiance, Daniel Bwala, former spokesperson for the Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Organisation, boldly announced his defection from the camp of opposition leader Atiku Abubakar, embracing President Bola Tinubu without a hint of remorse.

Bwala, who once ardently championed the cause of Atiku Abubakar, revealed his new commitment to President Tinubu during a meeting with State House Correspondents in Abuja on Wednesday.

He expressed his recent inclination to support President Tinubu's decisions, emphasizing that his loyalty transcends party lines.

"In the last few days, I have been expressing my surprise and appreciation to the president for the decisions he is taking. So this is not about a political party.

And you need to know that like I said, I was with him before I left. And I was doggedly committed to him," Bwala asserted.

His unapologetic stance echoed as he declared his unwavering dedication to contribute actively to supporting the Tinubu administration, disregarding any objections from critics.

Full Story:

https://naijaupdate.ng/daniel-bwala-defects-from-atiku-throws-support-behind-tinubu-with-unapologetic-resolve/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Bwala Defects From Atiku, Throws Support Behind Tinubu Unapologetically by Golan007: 3:35pm On Jan 11
As all Nigerians should.

(1) (Reply)

In Remembrance Of Chief Festus Okotie-eboh / President Tinubu Travels To France / Governor Otti Reveals Steps To Ensure Pipeborne Water Supply In Abia, Gives Insi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.